Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is it too late???

Hyde_V

So I’ve been on the site here for a few months lurking in the shadows and this  have been making some very big moves lately. My Dad is currently invested and has been for a little over 10 years. That being said, if this blows up I don’t want to miss the opportunity and have to depend on him. So I would like to know if it is too late to get in on this, and are there and notes in particular to buy or not to? First post so if I did something wrong or anything please don’t bump,....  just let me know and I’ll try to work on that lol. Thanks guys

• Upvote 1

No RV yet = Not too late. Buy a million Iraq dinar minimum to start. Should cost around 750-800 bucks. Then buy a few more million. Don't buy with sudam on the notes. Your dad should help, what the heck.

• Upvote 3

Like JG1 says.....Nothing happened yet so jump in with what you CAN AFFORD TO WAIT ON.....Not the rent/house payment money as now we are looking at 30 days of Ramadan where nothing gets done.

Do Not Put any more into the IQD than you YOU Can Afford to Lose.  Be sure you buy the New notes from a Reputable Dealer.....Nothing with Saddam Hussien's Face on it.

You could find some deals now and then on ebay, I see some people selling off here now and then but most wont ship and want a Face to Face transaction....Myself, I don't take large sums of cash to a parking lot in the middle of no where to meet who knows what gang of thugs waiting to rip me off and steal my car.

While you are looking into IQD you should also look at the VND but don't expect anything to happen anytime soon if ever.

Many of us have been here long enough to go from Brown to Gray, Full Head of Hair to Bald....Some Might even be on there 3rd or 4th other half as the previous had had enough of the waiting to become Rich and Famous.

Hyde....Welcome to the Madness should you jump in the pool.

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

"Do Not Put any more into the IQD than you YOU Can Afford to Lose.  Be sure you buy the New notes from a Reputable Dealer."

I agree.

No risk, no goodies.

I have bought from a few people in the VIP.

I would recommend that you get there ASAP......

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3