Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A big heart-felt THANKS for the new negging record

umbertino

1 hour ago, umbertino said:

A few considerations (perfect timing...Yeah, yeah...Super-extra-mega-biased umbertino...)

I had already thought (even before, I swear, of the last events involving me here) that this negging thing (at least most of the time) is the EPITOME OF COWARDICE  (in my super-very humble opinion, but I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking that way)  because it's totally anonymous ( that's undeniable) ....

Sure, many here ( not all , hopefully) will say " Oh, he's 100% biased cos he got hit bad" Well....As I said above...I used to think and believe  same even before

Point is .....   Should negging ( and also plusing obviously ) become NOT  anonymous anymore  ..then I ( again humbly...) would tend to believe that some people here would think more deeply before negging someone  ( which does not mean renouncing to neg, mind you) since they'd be aware or at least more aware than usual that the neg-receiver who'd know who they are...So maybe they would at least  think  " Do I really want to neg this specific post? is there a really good reason for me to do that?  Or I simply do that just for the heck of it and no other reason?"

That would make the potential negger probably at least more responsible and more accountable and most likely he/she  wouldn't just follow the  plain-to-see "mob mentality" (which would be  already a great result imo).

Then of course, even if that'd be the case ( that the negger name be known to the receiver)  he / she could certainly go ahead anyway and neg if again he / she is totally convinced that's the good thing to do, sure.....

I recall that  the  un-anonymous voting had happened here briefly  (for a few days) maybe  3 / 4 years ago ( plus/neg giver name would appear) but then that was removed and got back to anonymous (probably because some or many had complained about it)

Dude, you really have a problem. It is clear that you do not have an understanding of free speech, nor do you grasp the concept of how your actions make others feel. giving someone a ruby is merely saying that you disagree with what they post or it could also be saying they don't like you. Both our actions of free speech. Your continued crying about being nagged is only provoking people to continue to do so more. You're a controversial figure, I know what that is so am I, and you're going to get nagged just because you're here. People have a right to their feelings, whether right or wrong is irrelevant. So ignore the rubies as best you can and continue to be who you are. Really it's not that important. Oh and as for the cowardice I gave you the last Ruby. Just for laughs :lmao:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4