Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A big heart-felt THANKS for the new negging record

umbertino

13 minutes ago, SocalDinar said:

I'm an electrical contractor in Southern California . Years ago I was able to do a lot of residential work and make a few bucks at it . Not anymore . There is just to much cheap labor out there to be able to play by the rules Sacramento throws at us and still compete. The construction workers here illegally have killed this market for us . That and the cheap homeowners breaking the law hiring them.  Thankfully my commercial and industrial customers only hire legit companies that follow the rules of law.

Thank You, SocialDinar, for doing what is right to stand as a highly worthy example for doing what is right and highlighting the consequences of hiring illegal immigrants.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, SocalDinar said:

I'm an electrical contractor in Southern California . Years ago I was able to do a lot of residential work and make a few bucks at it . Not anymore . There is just to much cheap labor out there to be able to play by the rules Sacramento throws at us and still compete. The construction workers here illegally have killed this market for us . That and the cheap homeowners breaking the law hiring them.  Thankfully my commercial and industrial customers only hire legit companies that follow the rules of law.

Yep, construction, gardeners, housekeepers, cooks, sanitation, you name it. Where do you think the 20 million illegals work? I say what ever the number its not what the government is telling us. 

• Upvote 4

On 5/13/2018 at 12:58 PM, nstoolman1 said:

If a true Conservative gets his /her panties in a bunch because they can't/won't ignore Umb's post and leaves the forum what will they do when a real crisis hits?

I don't/cant agree with 99% of Umb's post so I typically ignore them. 

No reason to go full throttle over a member who has the right to post things on here. 

If Mr. Montana does not seem to care who am I to do otherwise?

Jmho

Right stinking on nstoolman1. I haven't even jumped on Umbilical ... umbertino ever that bad. And I have knocked him around pretty hard on some stuff in the past. Umbertino is a center liberal at best and most of his posts bear that out. Plus he tends to speak with forked tongue on a given topic. Generically  like, I really like Trump, but this time he just pushed the  grandma over the edge. Blah, blah, blah. Yet LDG your rant was beyond the pale. You excelent points got lost in all the hate filled overtones. Umbertino, if you don't want 20 plus negs in 20 seconds when you post trash realize people can see right through your 2nd minor in psychology skills. And no one is afraid to neg you in the virtual world. Grow up folks, I did, eventually, almost.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 2

10 hours ago, Muleslayer said:

Hope floats.

so do turds.

That's extremely  vulgar, wrong and inappropriate and you should be harshly reprimanded by local Powers That Be   for that..

I don't know if some of you guys have a magical pass for this trash you are vomiting

Edited by umbertino
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

11 minutes ago, umbertino said:

That's extremely  vulgar, wrong and inappropriate and you should be harshly reprimanded by local Powers That Be   for that..

I've been put on review for a lot less than I've seen from some of these people... Don't let them bring you down, that's what want. A reaction... It is the bully mentality, they get off on trying to get people to respond... Best to laugh at them and their poor pathetic lives...

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 8

1 hour ago, umbertino said:

I don't know if some of you guys have a magical pass for this trash you are vomiting

But Muleslayers quote was so funny.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, umbertino said:

Here You, Umbertino, are spewing Fascist anti American trash by Your own self admitted naivety under the guise of “Free Speech’, despise the World War II American Service Persons buried in war cemeteries in Italy for freeing Italy from the Fascist Regime of Benito Mussolini, and You have the gall to call into account a True Patriot The United States Of America Citizen responding to a heckler, harasser, and attacker with a light, neutral, and non vulgar reference to biological waste material?

Do You REALLY think another True The United States Of America Citizen is NOT going to stand with this True The United States Of America Citizen even when others mislabel it “hatred” or “hate speech” for standing for what is right?

Are You, Umbertino, truly this shameless and hypocritical?

You, Umbertino, should rightly be harshly reprimanded by local Powers That Be for Your, Umbertino, behavior AND hypocrisy!

You, Umbertino, are one guy with a magical pass for the Fascist anti American and inflammatory trash You, Umbertino, are vomiting!

You, Umbertino, are mistaken and deceived to think You, Umbertino, can post Fascist anti American and inflammatory trash and project Your, Umbertino, hypocrisy on True The United States Of America Patriots AND NOT expect True The United States Of America Patriots to stand, defend each other, and call You to account.

:shakehead:               :shakehead:               :shakehead:

:facepalm2:       :facepalm2:       :facepalm2:

Edited by Synopsis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

15 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Then I suggest You not break the law by hiring illegal immigrants of Your own admission. You also need to quit mislabeling hate with standing for Rule Of Law. I do not have a vested interest in Your position(s) so it is futile to assume I am deterred from responding to Your comments by Your requests. Illegal immigrants have a substantial down side to not only the economy but the safety and security of The United States Of America Citizens that I am never going to compromise no matter what Your pleas are. Just because You compromise Rule Of Law by knowingly hiring one or illegal immigrants does not mean I or others accept Your views and behaviors. Your "business" takes advantage of the labor but the real cost of employment is born by others due to the associated medical, education, and other services born by tax payers, like myself, and acquiring services at higher costs abused by illegal immigrants.

Have You REALLY thought the issue of hiring illegal immigrants through with the economic and criminal impacts associated with illegal immigrants? I do not think so especially since others, like myself, have to pay the bill through higher taxes and prices for services, like medical and education, the illegal immigrants abuse that also includes the other illegal activity they are involved in.

The only reason for Your posts is to appease Your conscience for doing what You did and/or are doing and garner support system" rel="">support from other "humanitarians". Now that didn't work You are seeking to silence any conscience based on Rule Of Law. That isn't going to happen.

If You want to make it right, either have the illegal immigrants stop working for You or move Your business to the country where the illegal immigrants are actually a citizen and stop bilking the tax payers for the services the illegal immigrants incur.

Also, when You promote illegal immigration through hiring one or more illegal immigrants, You promote the theft of funds through the higher taxation and service costs all at the expense of the benefit of Your "business' that IS criminal to the innocent like myself for Your behavior.

Stop being a criminal by promoting illegal immigration through hiring illegal immigrants and theft by causing higher taxation and higher costs for services to others like myself.

There's a reason why they are called ILLEGAL! And we (USA) has laws defining who is or isn't ILLEGAL. Until the Laws of this great land change....it's pretty simple to comprehend.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

19 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I certainly appreciate the comments but I am not hurt, wounded, or offended in any regard whatsoever.

My biological father and paterfamilias was a spiritual being doing non spiritual things for me at the time whereas I realized later they were spiritual. I encourage You to consider the same.

We (born again) are individually and collectively The Temple. I would not allow You as The Temple to have Your rights and dignity bought and sold figuratively, physically, philosophically, or spiritually and I will stand for You, others, and myself in such.

I have experienced the dire consequences of allowing the easy "Love". That only promoted further and more severe ill behavior. I have paid dearly on for that on several occasions for no observable short, long, or eternal benefit.

I am not deterred due to Biblical, historical, and foundational records I did not create but believe are essential. I encourage You to adhere to the same.

I'll leave it at that. Just know You are appreciated.

Synopsis, i sincerely did not understand a thing you said LOL.  But that's okay.  Carry on with your mission.

• Upvote 5

Just now, caz1104 said:

There's a reason why they are called ILLEGAL! And we (USA) has laws defining who is or isn't ILLEGAL. Until the Laws of this great land change....it's pretty simple to comprehend.

Straightforward, requisite, and relevant comments, CAZ1104!!!

Thank You for applying foundational and grounded REASON!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I've been put on review for a lot less than I've seen from some of these people... Don't let them bring you down, that's what want. A reaction... It is the bully mentality, they get off on trying to get people to respond... Best to laugh at them and their poor pathetic lives...

B/A

BA...Umbertino creates his/her own dilemma's with post's created. If he/she continues to spew hate & disdain for this country via freedom of speech...they should expect some or many may not agree. Voicing ones opinion comes with consequences, pro or con. One needs to learn to deal with it. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

Synopsis, i sincerely did not understand a thing you said LOL.  But that's okay.  Carry on with your mission.

Well, OK, Just Know You Are Appreciated, Shedagal!!!

I wouldn’t post or respond if not based on sound rationale or principle even though temporarily seen as out of place. 

Edited by Synopsis

4 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Straightforward, requisite, and relevant comments, CAZ1104!!!

Thank You for applying foundational and grounded REASON!!!

I am baffled daily by those who condone the braking of the laws of the land

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Botzwana said:

I haven´t chimed in yet.  I am a 6´2 white as bread American that immigrated to Mexico 11 years ago...The only reason I did was because I had heard how cheaper it is to live down here.

I miss the USA.  I wish they would change some things and I would love to come back.  Get rid of the high property tax, death tax, civil forfeiture, and high cost of medical for starters...Those liberal policies have hurt the country imo.

All valid concerns......but nothing to do with Illegal immigrants. peace

17 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

My guess the "neg" I received was from someone unable to comprehend.....my bad. Also a coward

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

I am baffled daily by those who condone the braking of the laws of the land

Yeah, CAZ1104, and look at all the NEGGERS with their rubies, too, who hate The United States Of America Constitution TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, davis411 said:

Hi

whats going on

Hi Davis,

A debate about negging it looks like. Was gone for a few day's so not 100% sure. I think the phantom Neggerator tagged Umbertino, but not really following this thread.

pp

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Botzwana said:

I haven´t chimed in yet.  I am a 6´2 white as bread American that immigrated to Mexico 11 years ago...The only reason I did was because I had heard how cheaper it is to live down here.

I miss the USA.  I wish they would change some things and I would love to come back.  Get rid of the high property tax, death tax, civil forfeiture, and high cost of medical for starters...Those liberal policies have hurt the country imo.

And I do respect all that and respect you as a Person, Botz.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

On 5/13/2018 at 10:39 PM, Synopsis said:

Your response is contradictory. If You have hired ANY illegal immigrants, then You have broken the law. YOU are the one not exercising social graces! I would concentrate on YOUR lacking social graces. Your assessment is invalid of my social graces if You break the law and seek solace in attempting to garner support system" rel="">support for what You have done by breaking the law.

If You STOP being a criminal then You can show YOU love The Country Of The United States Of America.

You misrepresent identifying breaking the law with hatred. I do not want to see any illegal immigrant committing criminal acts by entering The United States Of America illegally or subsequently committing crimes against The United States Of America Citizens.

If You promote illegal immigrants entering The United States Of America illegally with some committing criminal acts against The United States Of America Citizens, then You show a hatred for The United States Of America Citizens and lack social graces entirely regardless of Your self ascribed humanitarian motives!

On 5/14/2018 at 4:50 PM, Synopsis said:

I certainly appreciate the comments but I am not hurt, wounded, or offended in any regard whatsoever.

My biological father and paterfamilias was a spiritual being doing non spiritual things for me at the time whereas I realized later they were spiritual. I encourage You to consider the same.

We (born again) are individually and collectively The Temple. I would not allow You as The Temple to have Your rights and dignity bought and sold figuratively, physically, philosophically, or spiritually and I will stand for You, others, and myself in such.

I have experienced the dire consequences of allowing the easy "Love". That only promoted further and more severe ill behavior. I have paid dearly on for that on several occasions for no observable short, long, or eternal benefit.

I am not deterred due to Biblical, historical, and foundational records I did not create but believe are essential. I encourage You to adhere to the same.

I'll leave it at that. Just know You are appreciated.

Honestly ,this sounds like you've snapped 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

3 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Hi Davis,

A debate about negging it looks like. Was gone for a few day's so not 100% sure. I think the phantom Neggerator tagged Umbertino, but not really following this thread.

pp

Thanks PP

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3