Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How do we handle the dreamers ?

dinarham

Many off us may know a hard working person who is not a legal citizen . The person we know can do anything construction wise ,has his own tools . He and his family have lived here for 20 years  . Our country needs more  like him  . What if immigration for those that are already here was  handled on very local level ,county wide maybe  . Three letters of recommendation  ,points given  for various things like level of education , being bi lingual , clean record ,etc.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I don't think they would take anything less than everyone gets in. I would say all the people that are trying to do it properly get in first everyone else that is crossing illegally gets to back of the line minus 50 points.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

Anyone that has crossed illegally should not get any points. Anyone that has worked here illegally under a stolen social security number minus points. Anyone that has worked without paying taxes minus points. Anyone that has entered illegally and gone to school in the United States the United States citizen pays for it minus points. Anyone that has crossed  illegally and has collected welfare Medical Hospital minus points. The system is the way it is because people were taking advantage of the system which made it more costly and more paperwork. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

You certainly have a point ,jg1 .  But think of the non productive group that were born in this country ,suckin' off the system  , not even looking for a job  or playing the system  for unemployment  benefits , having more kids that they can take care of properly .  Meanwhile ,  my guy works HARD every day ,takes care of his two kids , builds onto his trailer making it very nice  and it is always clean and neat . What we have here is a dilemma  .

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

41 minutes ago, dinarham said:

You certainly have a point ,jg1 .  But think of the non productive group that were born in this country ,suckin' off the system  , not even looking for a job  or playing the system  for unemployment  benefits , having more kids that they can take care of properly .  Meanwhile ,  my guy works HARD every day ,takes care of his two kids , builds onto his trailer making it very nice  and it is always clean and neat . What we have here is a dilemma  .

When you are a legal citizen you are free to live how you want. Point is he is a citizen of the United States.  What we have is an invasion when a group of people say millions and millions just cross our borders and live amongst us. How many millions of people do you think should be allowed to cross into our country illegally. 10 people 1000 people a million people 10 million. The problem is there is no limit when is it fair you tell me. I think we already invite millions in Legally. That's not enough? If he can't get in Legally he may want to blame it on the millions of people that have crossed it illegally and now the quota is full. When the Caravans full of people thousands crossdress Southern border just recently they had to stop them and say we have so many people crossing we cannot even process them quick enough. The people that crossed illegally no matter how much they have worked or have been productive they are not a citizen of the United States and should be treated as an illegal alien foreign to our country. As far as I am concerned our country is corrupt to the core and president Trump is trying to stop the money train. And that's where we have the Rebellion. He is a man of Law & Order and that includes making the Americans lives, special and living in happiness. By the way I Just got married for second time 2 a Hispanic woman and has been 6 months trying to get my step daughters here with us. I'm sure they are spending a lot of their resources processing millions of illegals trying to cross over every year.

Edited by jg1
  • Like 1

The Illegal immigrants cost far more than the low wage benefit they provide. The best way to get people of the system is to do away with the system. Win/Win for everybody. The non dilemma with illegal immigrants is if they broke The United States Of America law entering The United States Of America they are far more likely to break other laws and say, "no hablo ingles" to try to get absolution from wrong doing. Send them ALL back to their country of origin and provide sufficient "encouragement" so they do not return illegally. The simple analogy(ies) provided for allowing illegal immigrants does not account for a significant down side for illegal immigrants habitating in The United States Of America to include but not limited to drug cultivating, drug manufacturing, drug distribution, human trafficking, organized crime, gangs, etc. Would anyone like their kids to have drugs pushed on or made available to them due to illegal immigration? Would anyone like their kids to be abducted into human trafficking due to illegal immigration? Illegal immigration, as bad as the issues now as it is, pales to the invasion that is occurring. Insufficient or ineffective action to eliminate illegal immigration will only encourage the growth of illegal immigration and ultimately be the demise of Rule Of Law Of The United States Of America based on The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights (in the English language). Not all illegal immigrants have a nice and tidy home even though they "work" for a living or treat their wives and kids humanely so is not a accurate or common occurrence. Illegal immigrants are not law abiding since they are here illegally.

Record $135 billion a year for illegal immigration, average $8,075 each, $25,000 in NY

| September 27, 2017 06:30 AM

fair
Cars pass a sign alerting motorists to watch for people crossing Interstate 5 just north of the border with Tijuana, Mexico, Friday, Aug. 4, 2017, in San Diego. The iconic sign, one of many erected during the early 1990s when illegal immigration numbers surged in the region, is now the last of its kind. (AP Photo/Gregory Bull)
Gregory Bull
Ads by Rev

The swelling population of illegal immigrants and their kids is costing American taxpayers $135 billion a year, the highest ever, driven by free medical care, education and a huge law enforcement bill, according to the the most authoritative report on the issue yet.

And despite claims from pro-illegal immigration advocates that the aliens pay significant off-setting taxes back to federal, state and local treasuries, the Federation for American Immigration Reform report tallied just $19 billion, making the final hit to taxpayers about $116 billion.

State and local governments are getting ravaged by the costs, at over $88 billion. The federal government, by comparison, is getting off easy at $45 billion in costs for illegals.

President Trump, Attorney General Jeff Sessions and conservatives in Congress are moving aggressively to deal with illegals, especially those with long criminal records. But their effort is being fought by courts and some 300 so-called "sanctuary communities" that refuse to work with federal law enforcement.

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmediadc.brightspotcdn

The added burden on taxpayers and the unfairness to those who have applied to come into the United States through legal channels is also driving the administration's immigration crackdown.

The report, titled "The Fiscal Burden Of Illegal Immigration on U.S. Taxpayers," is the most comprehensive cost tally from FAIR. It said that the costs have jumped about $3 billion in four years and will continue to surge unless illegal immigration is stopped. It was provided in advance exclusively to Secrets.

"Clearly, the cost of doing nothing to stop illegal immigration is far too high," said FAIR Executive Director Dan Stein. "President Trump has laid out a comprehensive strategy to regain control of illegal immigration and bring down these costs," said Stein. "Building the wall, enhancing interior enforcement and mandating national E-Verify will go a long way in bringing these ridiculously high costs under control," he added.

Over 68 often shocking pages, FAIR documents the average $8,075 in state, local and federal spending for each of the of 12.5 million illegal immigrants and their 4.2 million citizen children.

Broadly, the costs include $29 billion in medical care, $23 billion for law enforcement, $9 billion in welfare, $46 billion for education.

Just consider the cost of teaching an illegal alien child who doesn't speak English. FAIR estimates an average cost of over $12,000 a year, and that can reach $25,000 in New York. Add to that welfare, health care, school lunches, and the per student price soars.

In state costs alone, California leads the list at $23 billion per year, followed by Texas at $11 billion, and New York at $7.4 billion.

And it also documents the taxes paid and how they don't come close to offsetting the costs. What's more, FAIR noted that 35 percent of the illegal population operate in an underground economy hidden from tax collectors. And worse, employers hire illegals and either pay them cheaply or under the table.

"The United States recoups only about 14 percent of the amount expended annually on illegal aliens. If the same jobs held by illegal aliens were filled by legal workers, at the prevailing market wage, it may safely be presumed that federal, state and local governments would receive higher tax payments," said FAIR.

Key findings pulled from the report:

• The staggering total costs of illegal immigrants and their children outweigh the taxes paid to federal and state governments by a ratio of roughly 7 to 1, with costs at nearly $135 billion compared to tax revenues at nearly $19 billion.
  • The nearly $135 billion paid out by federal and state and local taxpayers to cover the cost of the presence of 12.5 million illegal aliens and their 4.2 million citizen children amounts to approximately $8,075 per illegal alien and citizen child prior to taxes paid, or $6,940 per person after taxes are paid.
  • On the federal level, medical ($17.14 billion) is by far the highest cost, with law enforcement coming second ($13.15 billion) and general government services ($8 billion) third.
  • At the state and local level, education ($44.4 billion) was by far the largest expense, followed by general public services ($18.5 billion) and medical ($12.1 billion).
  • The top three states based on total cost to state taxpayers for illegal immigrants and their children: California ($23 billion); Texas ($10.9 billion), and New York ($7.5 billion).

Paul Bedard, the Washington Examiner's "Washington Secrets" columnist, can be contacted at pbedard@washingtonexaminer.com

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/record-135-billion-a-year-for-illegal-immigration-average-8-075-each-25-000-in-ny

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

IT's pretty clear that the system in place is not working . Thank goodness Trump is working on that .  Strict border control must and will take place .  Round up the criminals first ,which looks like what Trump is doing now .  What would happen to the economies in agricultural states ? Boom, gone without illegal workers . 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

8 hours ago, dinarham said:

IT's pretty clear that the system in place is not working . Thank goodness Trump is working on that .  Strict border control must and will take place .  Round up the criminals first ,which looks like what Trump is doing now .  What would happen to the economies in agricultural states ? Boom, gone without illegal workers . 

We will see, but uncontrolled boarders is not the answer. 

• Upvote 2

All illegal immigrants should be deported to their origin countries, including their children born on U.S. territory. Common sense and our constitution must prevail. Are we suckers too stupid to support our nation? You have to realize that in their countries Americans are FAIR GAME to kidnap, abuse, rip off, murder and more!

The people that say "These Dreamer immigrants have been here for 20+ years and have studied so hard for a better life.." SO WHAT!!! Millions of other people have been here far longer and these illegal immigrants have the utter gall to demand that they should have special privileges to further defer and destroy the rights of more indigenous CITIZENS? They are invading our nation folks..plain and simple. They take advantage of us and replace us! What the hell do you think we should do??

Thousands of these immigrants have been hired by Americans that think they are so wise to hire foreigners at cheap pay rates. They think that is a great business strategy, however it also fuels enmity in the immigrants to work them so hard and pay them so little. NO! They don't enjoy the fruit of their labor! Do you wonder now that millions of American citizens are complaining that their houses have been and continue to be built so flawed that water, molds, trash buried inside and all over the houses, poor construction, and dangers? People are sick and dying from Listeria because some crop harvesting immigrant is filthy and/or is defecating on the crops. Bonn-A petite ☠️

I hired a Hispanic man to put costly wood floors in my house. He was so glib and spoke English well enough to pass for urban fluidity. He accepted $8,250 from us and never showed up! He purchased no wood panels! In court he tricked the the jury and judge that he was not very literate and was a confused and struggling Hispanic person! The jury was so STUPID and let him off! He ripped off American citizens for over 10 years! He has a number of vehicles, a house, and who knows what else! He continues to live in this country and who knows what harm he will do in the future.

IMMIGRATION SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN until those nations deal with their own problems.

Edited by M.I.B.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 6

22 hours ago, dinarham said:

Many off us may know a hard working person who is not a legal citizen . The person we know can do anything construction wise ,has his own tools . He and his family have lived here for 20 years  . Our country needs more  like him  . What if immigration for those that are already here was  handled on very local level ,county wide maybe  . Three letters of recommendation  ,points given  for various things like level of education , being bi lingual , clean record ,etc.

Actually I don't know of any.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

The first job I ever applied for in my life was a construction job. The foreman told myself and about 10 others to line up. Then he asked who has experience in drywall a couple guys step forward then he asked who does cement work couple other guys step forward etc etc. These men barely new English and look to be let's say foreigners of  illegal nature. The rest of us you can go they had all they needed. Then I went to cooking, more illegals. Take two cheaper illegals for the price of one legal. Even when I worked for the Disneyland Hotel the Sioux Chef that interviewed me ask me how do you work with Hispanics. I said fine I have Hispanics in my family. He said good because we usually only hire them as they will put up with more and we can pay them less. I'm sure the same goes for gardeners housekeepers and they just don't clean your toilets they take good jobs and drive up the cost of living cause of inflation. So don't tell me by inviting in tens of millions of illegals won't hurt anybody. It makes American citizens lives more of a struggle.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, jg1 said:

The first job I ever applied for in my life was a construction job. The foreman told myself and about 10 others to line up. Then he asked who has experience in drywall a couple guys step forward then he asked who does cement work couple other guys step forward etc etc. These men barely new English and look to be let's say foreigners of  illegal nature. The rest of us you can go they had all they needed. Then I went to cooking, more illegals. Take two cheaper illegals for the price of one legal. Even when I worked for the Disneyland Hotel the Sioux Chef that interviewed me ask me how do you work with Hispanics. I said fine I have Hispanics in my family. He said good because we usually only hire them as they will put up with more and we can pay them less. I'm sure the same goes for gardeners housekeepers and they just don't clean your toilets they take good jobs and drive up the cost of living cause of inflation. So don't tell me by inviting in tens of millions of illegals won't hurt anybody. It makes American citizens lives more of a struggle.

Hey ,jg , it is certainly a difficult problem . It needs flexible and humanitarian thinking to solve .  As an employer ,i must hire hard working people ,and skilled versus non skilled  ?  What choice do i have if i want to save my business and continue to pay my employees ? Normally these people take the jobs that nobody wants 

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

There is no good answer ! Deport or join our military ! You want to be an American then be one ! Give back to this great country or get your ass out ! Hot damn I pay taxes ! I give everything  got everyday and no one is giving me a damn thing, not health care, not insurance, not free medical ! F.... Kick their asses out ! Go frickin dream in Mexico ! This comes from a white man that pays his taxes, that pays his bills, that works 70-80 hrs a week ! And 60 + years old...f...... The dreamers I got dreams too ! .... don't mean anyone is going to give them to me too. All f...  Crybaby BS ! Happy Cinco de Mayo !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

You only need to look at what's happening in Belgium to convince you that strict immigration policy must be in place  . Belgium is now being inundated with people from other countries that have no desire to assimilate into the culture of their host country . My more humanitarian view of allowing someone like my guy to attain US citizenship is not mutually exclusive to strict strict borders .

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 2

7 minutes ago, dinarham said:

It needs flexible and humanitarian thinking to solve

Humanitarian IS NOT in any way to be construed with compromise of Rule of Law based on The United States Of America Constitution TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights. Allowing for these law breakers, not matter how innocent they may seem, unleashes an onslaught of associated corruption that compromises the Life, Liberty, and Pursuit Of Happiness allocated ONLY for The United States Of America Citizens. This is the stand of ANY The United States Of America True Patriot no matter what the difficulty.

Personally, I DO NOT care about the well being of ANY illegal immigrant in The United States Of America NO MATTER how long they have lived here since THEY compromise MY well being AND the well being of those I love and care for BECAUSE the illegal immigrants PROVIDE FOR the habitation of those who live under the radar screen AND commit other illegal acts THAT INCLUDES personal violence which IS NOT humanitarian.

Those that promote illegal immigration undermine Rule Of Law based on The On The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights AND ARE NOT a True Patriot Of The United States Of America.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Humanitarian IS NOT in any way to be construed with compromise of Rule of Law based on The United States Of America Constitution TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights. Allowing for these law breakers, not matter how innocent they may seem, unleashes an onslaught of associated corruption that compromises the Life, Liberty, and Pursuit Of Happiness allocated ONLY for The United States Of America Citizens. This is the stand of ANY The United States Of America True Patriot no matter what the difficulty.

Personally, I DO NOT care about the well being of ANY illegal immigrant in The United States Of America NO MATTER how long they have lived here since THEY compromise MY well being AND the well being of those I love and care for BECAUSE the illegal immigrants PROVIDE FOR the habitation of those who live under the radar screen AND commit other illegal acts THAT INCLUDES personal violence which IS NOT humanitarian.

Those that promote illegal immigration undermine Rule Of Law based on The On The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights AND ARE NOT a True Patriot Of The United States Of America.

I am sooo tracking!!!

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, dinarham said:

Hey ,jg , it is certainly a difficult problem . It needs flexible and humanitarian thinking to solve .  As an employer ,i must hire hard working people ,and skilled versus non skilled  ?  What choice do i have if i want to save my business and continue to pay my employees ? Normally these people take the jobs that nobody wants 

Then my friend by your own admission you are feeding the problem.

The Bird Feeder Analogy

I bought a bird feeder. I hung it on my back porch and filled it with birdseed.

What a beauty of a bird feeder it was, as I filled it lovingly with seed. Within a

week we had hundreds of birds taking advantage of the

continuous flow of free and easily accessible food.

But then the birds started building nests in the boards of the patio,

above the table, and next to the barbecue. Then came the poop!

It was everywhere, on the patio tile, the chairs, the table…everywhere!

Then some of the birds turned mean. They would dive bomb me and

try to peck me even though I had fed them out of my own pocket.

The other birds were boisterous and loud. They sat on the feeder and

squawked and screamed at all hours of the day and night and

demanded that I fill it when it got low on food.

After a while, I couldn’t even sit on my own back porch anymore.

So I took down the bird feeder and in three days the birds were gone.

I cleaned up their mess and took down the many nests they had built all over the patio.

Soon, the back yard was like it used to be…quiet, serene and no one demanding their rights to a free meal.

Now let’s see…..

Our government gives out free food, subsidized housing, free medical care,

and free education and allows anyone born here to be an automatic citizen.

Then the illegals came by the tens and hundreds of thousands, millions.

Suddenly our taxes went up to pay for free services;

apartments are housing 5 families; you have to wait 6 hours to be seen

by an emergency room doctor;

your child’s 2nd grade class is behind other schools because half the class doesn’t speak English.

Corn Flakes now come in a bilingual box; I have to ‘press one’ to hear my bank talk to me in English,

and people waving flags other than ‘Old Glory’ are squawking and screaming in the streets, demanding

more rights and free liberties. When asked why they breed like cockroaches, the reply is that it is a cultural thing.

Maybe its time for the government to take down the bird feeder.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, dinarham said:

You only need to look at what's happening in Belgium to convince you that strict immigration policy must be in place  . Belgium is now being inundated with people from other countries that have no desire to assimilate into the culture of their host country . My more humanitarian view of allowing someone like my guy to attain US citizenship is not mutually exclusive to strict strict borders .

F....... The sorry SOB that gave you a Ruby ! Just another guttless piece of shiette that doesn't have the wavos , forgive my spelling, to pronounce his name for a BS cause....I call them ..

....total p.......... Not permitted to say on here ! 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, CSM (R) Thackrey said:

I am sooo tracking!!!

Hopefully You, CSM (R) Thackrey, will not mind me saying, "SEMPER FI DO OR DIE", AND please accept my condolences for the ignoramuses who negged You on other fine posts of Yours.

:salute:       :salute:       :salute:

Liberal Socialist Liberal Leftists - Too Dumb To Know That They Are Giving Away The Country To Illegal Immigrants AND True The United States Of America Patriots Stand For Their Country

:shakehead:               :shakehead:               :shakehead:

:facepalm2:       :facepalm2:       :facepalm2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1