Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka in the News

coors, this happens to be in Dubai an Sharjah is a not so good part of the city. I know because I stayed there for a week-end. It doesn't surprise me that a bank would install cameras on their ATM's directly linked to the police station in that neighborhood. Glad to see Warka Bank has ATM's an maybe a bank or two in the emirates...

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, DoD said:

coors, this happens to be in Dubai an Sharjah is a not so good part of the city. I know because I stayed there for a week-end. It doesn't surprise me that a bank would install cameras on their ATM's directly linked to the police station in that neighborhood. Glad to see Warka Bank has ATM's an maybe a bank or two in the emirates...

Yes, my point was "international"......or at least interregional........and Warka seems to be active.....alive .........and well.............CL

2 hours ago, NMP2017 said:

Read on another site the photo is from 2008. Email I have from Warka is they are working on getting their Mastercard licence back but it is not available yet. Warka has an upcoming General Assembly meeting, no date yet, which many are waiting for as well.

I got the link from the other site

https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/w...opular#license

Ha.......looks like I was "dupped" by..... "FAKE NEWS"...........it's every where.........thanks for the heads up......CL

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, NMP2017 said:

Read on another site the photo is from 2008. Email I have from Warka is they are working on getting their Mastercard licence back but it is not available yet. Warka has an upcoming General Assembly meeting, no date yet, which many are waiting for as well.

I got the link from the other site

https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/w...opular#license

NMP2017, I still have a MasterCard in my wallet from a long time ago from Warka Bank. I never could get it to work over here but I still have it. I'm wondering if they would give us foreigners another one when they get all their banking issues straightened out, just trying to figure out a way to spend the money in my Dinar account...

1 hour ago, jb4388 said:

I too had card from Warka. I was able to to withdraw $50 as a test. I would like another card as well. Fingers Crossed for a new card soon.

Aaaargh! There's that magic word,,, lol :) I'm waiting impatiently for Warka to get their Mastercard again,,,,

Ramadan starting on the 15th so looks like it'll be a while still before any more happens.

Edited by NMP2017