Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Abadi is nominated for this year's Nobel Peace Prize

Al-Abadi is nominated for this year's Nobel Peace Prize

Date Posted       11/05/2018 11:43 AM

image-1375.jpg?w=505&h=284

The jury nominated the Nobel Peace Prize by Prime Minister Haider Abadi for the Nobel Peace Prize.

The committee confirmed in a statement that Abadi won a privileged position among the best candidates for the award, indicating that he was selected after the liquidation of thousands of competitors.

Abbadi was nominated according to the statement for his contribution to Iraq by defeating him to organize a supporter of the terrorist and preserve the unity and sovereignty of Iraq from rupture, in addition to his work on the restoration of Arab relations, regional and global and the advancement of the Iraqi economy despite serious challenges.

http://altahreernews.com/inp/view.asp?ID=39478

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 9

Had a feeling this would come about, Abadi is a good candidate. Now, his crowning glory would be be to bring Iraq to the worlds stage and give his people the prosperity they so well deserve. Oh, and yes, give your currency some decent value. I vote yes for Abadi 👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Wiljor said:

Had a feeling this would come about, Abadi is a good candidate. Now, his crowning glory would be be to bring Iraq to the worlds stage and give his people the prosperity they so well deserve. Oh, and yes, give your currency some decent value. I vote yes for Abadi 👍

Like that last part Wiljor.  :lol:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Wiljor said:

I agree, Wiljor, AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

The opiate of prosperity for the Iraqi people would go a long ways to maintaining Peace, Safety, and Security in Iraq!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

I agree, Wiljor, AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

The opiate of prosperity for the Iraqi people would go a long ways to maintaining Peace, Safety, and Security in Iraq!

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

Saludos out to you brother 🚀

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

Just the mere mention of this, the day before elections only helps Abadi Win this. By now this info is all over Iraq. 

Totally agree my friend.!

Abadi's Popularity will go up.

Go Abadi

Go reelection

Go RV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3