Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIDEO: Iraqi Police Intercept 31 Boxes Full of $100 Bills from Iranian Regime to Promote Their Favorite Iraqi Puppet

bigwave

VIDEO EXCLUSIVE : #Iraqi Police intercept 31 boxes with stacks of $100 bills, smuggled from #Iran, into #Iraq, to be delivered to #HadiAlAmari, head of #Badr militia and current Iraqi parliamentarian, for his re-election, ahead of the May 12th vote

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05/video-iraqi-police-intercept-31-boxes-full-of-100-bills-from-iranian-regime-to-promote-their-favorite-iraqi-puppet/

Edited by bigwave
added credits
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 5

This ought to be the " let's make the Dinar " 1.50 to the u.s.dollar ,  and everyone will need our cash ... ( Why they have a problem thinking this way is crazy to me... Or ... The central bank is making a mega ton of money on  the auction of the dollar , and they are only showing low profits ,  double books ,  ). 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TOMINVEGAS said:

I wonder if they are genuine $100 bills or counterfeit....

good question  !!!!!   ?   See the source image  I tried too look for the serial numbers in the video  , it is  pretty blurry , and  hard to make out any  thing  that looks like a line of numbers  " at the top " or   " even the bottom area where the serial  numbers will be ...   

• Upvote 1

Border crossings deny the entry of posters or electoral propaganda with funds through the port of al-Mundhiriya

Thu, 10 May 2018 at 6:25

81480image18.png

Agencies: 
denied the authority of border crossings, Wednesday, entry posters or electoral propaganda with money across the border Mundhiriyah port in Diyala.

The official spokesman for the body in a statement received by Alsumaria News a copy of it, "The border posts, deny the entry of any posters or election propaganda with money through the port of Mundhiriya border in Diyala province, and according to some social networking pages (Facebook), which shows a video A photographer showing the entry of those propaganda to Iraqi territory. "

The social networking sites intersected a video clip to enter electoral posters and propaganda with funds through the al-Manziriya port.

Source: Alsumaria News

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Joe Sutherland said:

One box to me.... please!

I'm open to sharing, Joe. I will take the other 30 boxes. And as Maliki would say:

"I will put it in my bank account, just for safe-keeping, of course!"

Related image
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, King Bean said:

I'm open to sharing, Joe. I will take the other 30 boxes. And as Maliki would say:

Related image

That's some chunky moola right there!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, King Bean said:

Related image

Well that just proves it alright . . . Someone HAS been in my house. 

• Haha 2