Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

YOUNG PICS OF TRUMP & OBAMA EXPLAIN A LOT

On 5/9/2018 at 11:59 AM, Shabibilicious said:

It does explain a lot.....even in his younger years Trump had no idea how to trim his eyebrows.  B)

GO RV, then BV

Yeah, my wife says that I have "wild" eyebrows. At 48 and after being married for 24 years you just get to a point where you feel if you are clothed before you walk out the door, then the day was a success, let alone being well groomed.

Indy

Edited by Indraman
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Muleslayer said:

Waa.

sore losers.

perhaps you should loot and burn something.

:bravo: that about sums that up just right!

1 hour ago, Indraman said:

Yeah, my wife says that I have "wild" eyebrows. At 48 and after being married for 24 years you just get to a point where you feel if you are clothed before you walk out the door, then the day was a success, let alone being well groomed.

Indy

Hey, I resemble that remark! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Indraman said:

Indy

I hear ya, Indy....I can't grow hair on my head anymore....but I can darn near braid my ear hair.

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Sure......Many of the Founding fathers owned Slaves........using your logic......should we bring that back as well??

I don't think comparing the personal choice to smoke something natural that was put on earth by our creator to enslaving people are on the same level. Do you?

God created weed, man created alcohol. Who do you trust?

B/A

God created weed, didn't create the urge to smoke, eat, ingest in various manners. 

I choose not to, did my share when I was young n stupid. And oh boy did it help being stupid. I believe in weed for medical purposes and your personal right to do it as you see fit and don't infringe on my rights while under the influence. If ya do infringe welcome to a poke in the nose. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1