Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV...In Coming Days. Is This Our Week?

Luigi1

Luigi says.

Could the RV be this week, In coming days?

Article from Delta says coming days.

We lost another Guru. Frank says farewell on his last call.

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

5-7-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru KTFA I AM CONSIDERING TONIGHT'S CC TO BE SUFFICE ............... THEN STOP MONDAY CC'S ................. TO RETURN AFTER THE RI TO GUIDE US TO BANKS AND EXCHANGE CENTERS. I AM IN PRAYER ABOUT THIS.
SEE YOU TONIGHT ON YOUR MONDAY CC IN .................. 6.(hours)  at 7pm est 

5-7-2018   Intel Guru Delta   Article:  "Monetary stability and financial inclusion"    I DID READ IT IN ARABIC THE LAST PART IS SAYING THAT THE REAL VALUE WILL BE REVEALED IN THE COMING DAYS...

5-7-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat  Article:  "MINISTRY OF PLANNING ANNOUNCES THE DATE OF LAUNCHING THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN 2018-2022"   ...does this plan also include the final stages of the “project to delete the zeros Yes we are told it does and hinges on it in the first stage, as the plan needs it to succeed. Folks we are getting VERY close to this reinstatement.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

2 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

Well nobody cares if Frank shuts his hole! Delta does a lot of crack and Frank and MTN Goat is just tired of typing!!!

Yes I said Delta is doing Frank.. It’s no secret!!! 😂

I KNEW I would get some negs for that!!! 😂 Big babies!!! 😩

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Not that I believe frank will stay away, he would just use his walkingstick alias.  He's a narcissistic ego-maniac control freak.  No way he's done talking.  

His sheeple will beg him not to, which i'm sure his self-inflated self-worth would revel in.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

33 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

Well nobody cares if Frank shuts his hole! Delta does a lot of crack and Frank and MTN Goat is just tired of typing!!!

Frank

dont go away mad..... JUST GO AWAY

You should have got out 12 years ago, when you thought you were THE BIG SHIITe. And please do NOT go to any dinar related parties after this is over. I dont think you will be held in awe by the majority of good folks. The ones who you conned and caused to lose funds due to your TEAM and INTEL, because they trusted you, might just beat the hell out of you. As you say again & again, JUST My Humble Opinion . Now go,and beg GOD for forgiveness. You are really gonna need it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, Jaygo said:

1 hour ago, Hammerknocker said:

Frank

dont go away mad..... JUST GO AWAY

You should have got out 12 years ago, when you thought you were THE BIG SHIITe. And please do NOT go to any dinar related parties after this is over. I dont think you will be held in awe by the majority of good folks. The ones who you conned and caused to lose funds due to your TEAM and INTEL, because they trusted you, might just beat the hell out of you. As you say again & again, JUST My Humble Opinion . Now go,and beg GOD for forgiveness. You are really gonna need it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, someone stopped taking there meds today  :)

pp

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, one2one said:

there is no such thing as exchange centers or 800 numbers :

and who is too stupid not to go to their local bank, at least for reliable info ?

Pretty much sums it up. Always found the 800 #'s a source of amusement.  :)

pp

Edited by pokerplayer
Spelling. What else ?
  • Upvote 1