Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This Aint A Bank Story...Much Better.

Luigi1

Luigi found this story of Dinarian interest...

Looks like there is some beef behind this story.

Treat as a rumor. Not varified. Your opine.

5/4/2018  PMOK. 

YOU WANT YOUR OWN BANK-TYPE STORY THAT YOU CAN CHECK OUT TODAY---YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!.YOU'VE HEARD ME SPEAK OF MY BEST FRIEND, PASTOR Cxxxx Cxxxxxx, RIGHT?
WELL HE WENT TO KROGER TO SEND SOME MONIES TO LIBERIA TODAY AS HE DOES EACH AND EVERY MONTH AND HAS FOR YEARS. HE LOOKED FOR THE FORMS TO FILL OUT AND THEY HAD BEEN REMOVED.
HE ASKED THE GIRL AT THE COUNTER FOR SOME. SHE IMMEDIATELY TOLD HIM THAT WESTERN UNION IS CLOSED UNTIL MONDAY BECAUSE THEY ARE RE-CALCULATING ALL RATES.
IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT WESTERN UNION, THEY NEVER EVER CLOSE. THAT IS THEIR BUSINESS. IF YOU DOUBT THIS, I SUGGEST YOU CALL WESTERN UNION THEMSELVES, NOT A WESTERN UNION SUB-CLIENT LIKE KROGER OR A SERVICE STATION BUT WESTERN UNION AT THEIR MAIN OFFICE. THEN YOU SHOULD NOT DOUBT THE RV/GCR.
I WOULD PLACE THE LATEST DATE ON SEEING THIS AS MONDAY.GOOD LUCK. THIS AINT A BANK STORY----MUCH BETTER. GO TO NEAREST KROGER IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE. TRY TO SEND ME $5. WON'T HAPPEN.
P.S. MIGHT WANT TO PASS THIS STORY ON TO YOUR BEST FRIENDS FOR THEIR ENCOURAGEMENT.

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

I have NEVER Seen a Western Union office in Any Kroger or Smith Store.....They are affiliated with United Bank  or something like that.

Western Union is a Stand Along Store found here and there in Strip Malls.......Note, Strip Malls are a Block or so of Joined Building with Various Business and not what some here would jump on as.....I wont even go there.

Karsten

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Karsten said:

I have NEVER Seen a Western Union office in Any Kroger or Smith Store.....They are affiliated with United Bank  or something like that.

Western Union is a Stand Along Store found here and there in Strip Malls.......Note, Strip Malls are a Block or so of Joined Building with Various Business and not what some here would jump on as.....I wont even go there.

Karsten

I've seen one in Kroger years ago in Hot Springs Arkansas

• Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Karsten

Yep, they are in the customer service section of most Krogers i have been to the last few years.  Look at the line on Friday after work.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Loo-wee-gee, I had to laugh, "try sending me $5" to see if WU was working.  

"GO TO NEAREST KROGER IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE. TRY TO SEND ME $5. WON'T HAPPEN." Gee I'll bet if I did the $5 would go through. Who's the dolt then?😁 good one! Keep trying.....where's the beef?

• Haha 1