Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A line needs to be drawn

As I observe the actions of the anti-Trump left and the Democrats who have nothing better to do than attack Trump at every turn I truly not only question their loyalty to the nation, their oath, their mental health and just see an evil I have never thought possible and I used to volunteer to work with the incarcerated.  During the first year, THE FIRST YEAR, of this administration unemployment has dropped BELOW 4% with a 6.8% unemployment rate for blacks.  This is the lowest unemployment rate for blacks since the Department of Labor started keeping record in 1972.  America is honored now again by other nations with the President being received as extreme royalty.  I remember seeing times under the last administration when the President was hardly even 'received' and watched the head of Japan pass Obama up in the greeting line.  While the national debt rose from 10 to over 20 trillion dollars the national debt, according to some statistics, has either fallen or remained the same over the past year.  The White House has become the People's House again with it being opened up receiving children and regular people and not just the wealthy elite and dignitaries.  I never thought in my life time I would ever see North Korea calling South Korea 'being from the same line and history'.  I never thought I would ever see North Korea and South Korea wanting peace and making the moves it has made.  And with all this the left has dug into Trump going back decades and have basically found nothing.  All this while all of Obama's records still remain sealed.  I, personally, have come to the conclusion that the liberal left is nothing more than the old Communism of the 60's with the single intention to see America fall.  There is no loyalty in the left.  Anyone who stands with the liberal left, not saying that everyone must be a conservative or like Trump, but the present liberal democrat left, anyone who supports ANTIFA and their protests, and people who refuse to give the same courtesy to a President who is actually seeming to want to put America and Americans first, which is NOT anti-immigration; anyone who are parts of these groups are, I believe, either mislead, ignorant or their agenda, or, if they are fully aware of their actions, are totally acting in a treasonous manner against the United States.  I am no longer caring to mince words.  If a person if fully aware of the history of the Democrat party and still remain a part of the Democrat party, you are a flaming racist because you support a historically extremely racist organization in the Democrat party.  If you only have an agenda to attack Trump and not get behind what is actually positive things happening in the US and the world then you obviously simply have a personal agenda which has nothing to do with morality, ethic or any other self-righteous label you want to put on it.  If you are under full understanding of ANTIFA and the anti-American, anti-law enforcement, anti right to self defense movement understanding history as it relates to disarming of the citizenry, then you are purposely part of the movement to destroy this nation and every things representative of freedom and liberty.  I call a traitor,  a traitor.  Treason needs to be called treason.  Colleges and universities should not have 'safe spaces' where students can to go cry because they were offended.  They need to learn to GROW UP and become leaders.  It is ISIS who tries to destroy any history just because they do not like it.  We must stop allowing terrorists to destroy and remove history just because they 'do not like it'.  We are dumbing down our nation in order to make brain washing by the media easier to accept.  A line needs to be drawn.  Either you are for America, Constitution, and freedom and will support such (this has NOTHING to do with race, color, etc) or GET OUT!  I am tired of seeing people who have every intent to destroy this nation grow fat an its privileges.  

Edited by Markinsa
Increased font size
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

12 minutes ago, bohica said:

If a person if fully aware of the history of the Democrat party and still remain a part of the Democrat party, you are a flaming racist because you support system" rel="">support a historically extremely racist organization in the Democrat party. 

It seems there are a lot of them on this form.

Unfortunately, most of my family members are in love with the demon's and can't see what is happening.

I think they have the "veil" covering their faces. 

• Upvote 3

The present Democrat party is not the party of yesterday.  My grandfather was a coal miner in Indiana.  I can easily see him being a strong democrat because of the unions.  But that does not mean he would have known the history of the party.  Presently today, the party is no longer anything that remotely is pro anything other than just getting votes.  My grandfather would be running the other direction from the party if he would be alive today.  

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, bigwave said:

It seems there are a lot of them on this form.

Unfortunately, most of my family members are in love with the demon's and can't see what is happening.

I think they have the "veil" covering their faces. 

Very Interesting and dangerous times in which we live.....

10...They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12  and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

• Upvote 5

Says yet another Alex Jones wannabe fantasyland consprasist, who believes in the magical world of Good vs. Evil in the dark spectrum of U.S. politics....It would be sad if it weren't so pathetic.   Don't forget to purchase your authentic Info Wars survival kit today...and receive your complimentary bottle of muscle max absolutely free *just pay additional s&h*.  Common sense....that's rich.  

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

35 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Says yet another Alex Jones wannabe fantasyland consprasist, who believes in the magical world of Good vs. Evil in the dark spectrum of U.S. politics....It would be sad if it weren't so pathetic.   Don't forget to purchase your authentic Info Wars survival kit today...and receive your complimentary bottle of muscle max absolutely free *just pay additional s&h*.  Common sense....that's rich.  

GO RV, then BV

alex_jones_tinfoil_hat-1.jpg

I couldn't help myself....

B/A

• Haha 2

This is not Alex Jones!  This is  Joseph diGenova (born February 22, 1945) is an American attorney who served as the United States Attorney for the District of Columbia from 1983 to 1988.  It's tome for the people to know the truth.

Brazen Plot To Exonerate Clinton' Starting To Seep Out Daily Caller Interviews Joe DiGenova

AJLlDp1wLyoP0OZvBw52r312jml1qPsS_0DvwozL
Published on May 6, 2018

SUBSCRIBE
Brazen Plot To Exonerate Clinton' Starting To Seep Out Daily Caller Interviews Joe DiGenova Please Like, Share, Subscribe & Hit the BELL for the latest updates straight to you.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

My, my, some one here has and has been poo pooing in their cocoa pebbles with their senseless rhetoric expressed in their cheeky comments and now has to "enjoy" their "self prepared" "meal" but is all upset about it! Take heart! Your Fellow Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces "Buddy" is mindlessly (as usual) here to join You!

Enjoy Your meal, You Two, very few (if any) will "accept" and "ingest" the portions You attempt to dole out!

There is a much better way of THINKING and LIFE IF You accept and apply the well established and historical Common Sense that HAS SERVED a host of previous True The United States Of America   Citizen Patriots SO WELL.

But You, and some others here, much rather have and utilize "Safe Space" "Cognition" to "enjoy" their "Self Prepared" "meals" and would like to force others to "ingest" the same!

Good Luck with THAT while You "enjoy" Your "meal(s)"!

:shakehead:              :shakehead:               :shakehead:

:facepalm2:       :facepalm2:        :facepalm2:

• Thanks 4
  • Downvote 2

I just want to know when is it enough that someone in the GOP takes a stand and makes a claim that it is Jail Time for a lot of these Players in the DNC......They have run Rough Shod of the American people for 8 years under obama, rigged it so Hillarious would win, let 4 Americans Die in Benghazi and acted like that is no big deal....The iran deal and 145 Billion in cash.....

At this point I am thinking some liberal jack ass could do something Unthinkable and no one would care......Like Dan Bongino said, the GOP has no Balls.

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, bohica said:

I notice shabs attacks the person but nothing of substance regarding the post.  Classic liberal response.  

Really?!!!.....refresh my memory on the substance of the post I quoted again, bohica.  Heck you just called me out by name (i.e. personal attack) while trumpeting the need for substance....What part of hypocrisy 101 do you not understand?

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

What part of hypocrisy 101 do you not understand?

You would infer someone else exercises hypocrisy when that is all YOU do while heckling and harassing others?

WOWZERS!!!

YOUR "Safe Space" "Cognition" is serving YOU very well today like every other day. Too bad and a deep pity YOUR "Safe Space" "Cognition" obscures YOUR view of reality.

:shakehead:               :shakehead:                :shakehead:

:facepalm2:       :facepalm2:       :facepalm2:

• Like 1