Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Administration and Staff are not able to see what you're saying. As far as I know only Adam can see that. 

I suggest you all do like I do and ignore them and the baby that is giving them.  

I know that they can - i was sent a screen print of my profile which showed my history of plusses and minuses.

• Upvote 2

(edited)
2 hours ago, Shedagal said:

A coward, for sure.  The Admins on this site are able to see who he/she is.  Why they let it continue is amazing to me, especially since Adam promotes the "community" aspect of DV.  I know who gave me some rubies - 4 of them right after a person visited my profile, going back and negging old posts.  Pretty sad that someone gets a thrill doing that.

Dive, so sorry to hear what you have been through.  I hope better days are ahead for you.

Hello Shedagal....Your words are much appreciated....

It's simply FANTASTIC  to me to notice and admire the fact that although we may have different  perspectives politics-wise  you have the awesome capability  to see things for what they are and call them by their name when it comes to (supposedly) civil co-existence among members here.....

To me that's a PRICELESS human quality....You have all my respect

Thank you!

Edited by umbertino
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/24/2018 at 8:57 PM, divemaster5734 said:

Hello my friend, how have you been?

Apparently I'm having issues with my new Dell, it doesn't want to turn off and randomly decides to not post on forums,  but aside from that, hey, I do what I can.

There's so many snowflakes and so little time...

I bought one, had the same problem. From the first week. Never buy one again. 

• Upvote 1

Thank you for your post Shedagal.  You have always been a voice of reason on this site and I appreciate how you try to keep us all civil in our postings.  Giving someone a red ruby because you disagree with someone’s post or style is an act of intellectual laziness.  If you neg someone you should be willing to write a post as to why you think someone is wrong. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, umbertino said:

Hello Shedagal....Your words are much appreciated....

It's simply FANTASTIC  to me to notice and admire the fact that although we may have different  perspectives politics-wise  you have the awesome capability  to see things for what they are and call them by their name when it comes to (supposedly) civil co-existence among members here.....

To me that's a PRICELESS human quality....You have all my respect

Thank you!

Thanks, Umbertino.   Ditto to you!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Thank you for your post Shedagal.  You have always been a voice of reason on this site and I appreciate how you try to keep us all civil in our postings.  Giving someone a red ruby because you disagree with someone’s post or style is an act of intellectual laziness.  If you neg someone you should be willing to write a post as to why you think someone is wrong. 

Thanks.  Totally agree.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Shedagal said:

A coward, for sure.  The Admins on this site are able to see who he/she is.  Why they let it continue is amazing to me, especially since Adam promotes the "community" aspect of DV.  I know who gave me some rubies - 4 of them right after a person visited my profile, going back and negging old posts.  Pretty sad that someone gets a thrill doing that.

Dive, so sorry to hear what you have been through.  I hope better days are ahead for you.

I think most of us here are well aware who our very own ruby miesters are.  At least I do.....like you I visited my profile and sure nuff, he had visited my profile the day before and went back in my history and negged away.....VIPers have the or have been given the privilege of limitless negs as well as rubies.  I use to be a VIPer and was given this possession.  It is abused by a few that distribute hate for those they dislike......I wrote a thread on this, even calling out the name of the abuser but they whined to the moderators and had it shut down...truth hurts but as long as Adam allows this, it will continue.  I have 2 of these little hating buddies. How many do you have?  Hate and revenge is a sad thing for your heart to comply to.  One can never enjoy the true peace that God has intended for us until the heart let's go of our own hate and pride....or "I'm right, you're wrong syndrome.".       Claim Republican but live like a Democratic snowflake.  I pity their suffering ignorance and heart.....thanks for your input

barb

• Downvote 1

Peter Thiel Says Trump Is the Republican Who Isn't a ‘Zombie’

(Bloomberg) -- Peter Thiel is not ready to give up on defending President Donald Trump just yet.

The PayPal Holdings Inc. and Palantir Technologies Inc. co-founder praised Trump’s honesty, adding that unlike other Republican presidential hopefuls from the 2016 election, he isn’t a "zombie" and was the only candidate who addressed what Thiel considers politics’ biggest problem: political correctness.

"I got to meet a lot of people running for president on the U.S. Republican side in 2016 and they all felt like zombies," he said during a Monday event on entrepreneurship in Sao Paulo, Brazil. "They couldn’t say anything different other than programmed ideological soundbites." Trump, Thiel said, is "a very healthy corrective to that."

"I fully understand why people think of President Trump as a rude, mean person," Thiel said. "But I think that’s often better than telling beautiful lies about the way the country is working."

https://www.bloombergquint.com/politics/2018/08/27/peter-thiel-says-trump-is-the-republican-who-isn-t-a-zombie#gs.hHjFenM

• Upvote 1

US consumer confidence rises to 18-year high - The Conference Board reported Tuesday that its consumer confidence index rose to 133.4 in August, up from a reading 127.9 in July. It was the highest reading since confidence stood at 135.8 in October 2000.

https://apnews.com/a9444498173d4f42a52c83adb947fa74/US-consumer-confidence-rises-to-18-year-high

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, bigwave said:

People Lined Up for a Trump Rally:

https://streamable.com/3sfu4

Who needs the hope and change the the other polititions promises us when we have results.  HOPEIUM, with lies will get you the same corruption/ not so great country country we had. We ARE making AMERICA greater again. 

Thank you Pres. Trump.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

REPORT: Huge Number Of Illegals Opting Out Of Welfare Programs Fearing Trump Admin Crackdown

"Agencies in at least 18 states say they’ve seen drops of up to 20 percent in enrollment, and they attribute the change largely to fears about the immigration policy," says the report.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/35386/report-illegals-opting-out-government-assistance-amanda-prestigiacomo

Edited by bigwave
added additional information
  • Thanks 1