Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

First try to understand grammatical context. I never called you a liar, again. I stated that your comment was a lie. And then I followed up with you should know better. Thus, implying that you did not realize it was a lie. Don't be overly sensitive brother.

During  the most painful 8 years of the Obama Administration unemployment for blacks and Hispanics and women went through the roof. Food stamp usage was up over 45%. Record numbers of people simply quit looking for jobs. So explain to us if you would, brother, how it is that Obama gets credit for Trump's massive GDP increase and jobs increase?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

First try to understand grammatical context. I never called you a liar, again. I stated that your comment was a lie. And then I followed up with you should know better. Thus, implying that you did not realize it was a lie. Don't be overly sensitive brother.

During  the most painful 8 years of the Obama Administration unemployment for blacks and Hispanics and women went through the roof. Food stamp usage was up over 45%. Record numbers of people simply quit looking for jobs. So explain to us if you would, brother, how it is that Obama gets credit for Trump's massive GDP increase and jobs increase?

That one was from me....would wouldn't.  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

On 7/20/2018 at 7:11 AM, Shabibilicious said:

That one was from me....would wouldn't.  

GO RV, then BV

What? No explanation on how Obuthead gets the credit for Trumps dramatic economic increases. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

On 7/21/2018 at 1:25 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

What? No explanation on how Obuthead gets the credit for Trumps dramatic economic increases. 

I challenged you first to do some unbiased research.  And since you provided nothing, you either didn't find your unbiased research to your liking, or your didn't do any.  That said, I'm not going to do your homework for you, brother.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 5:38 PM, caz1104 said:

In ANY country other than the US.....if one (or his family) enters illegally & is caught....1st they are detained.....then they are deported. If parents didn't try to bring their families in ILLEGALLY they wouldn't get detained, separated, & deported. Our laws (US) state the same..I'm confused as to where the problem is. We spend more time on this simplistic idiotic topic than we do on 1)Veterans, 2)Elderly, & OUR OWN CHILDREN!

BUMP

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, caz1104 said:

This is a good thing & MSM needs to follow suit

I don't think it is good... What this is saying...

1) Newspaper is dead.... We already knew that.

2) Fewer and fewer perspectives on events.

3) Journalism is dead and news outlets, all news outlets, are now no more than some version of a Jerry Springer show...

B/A 

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, bostonangler said:

I don't think it is good... What this is saying...

1) Newspaper is dead.... We already knew that.

2) Fewer and fewer perspectives on events.

3) Journalism is dead and news outlets, all news outlets, are now no more than some version of a Jerry Springer show...

B/A 

The reason I think this is good sadly is not why it's happening (internet). But just like MSM, newspapers across the nation slanted coverage so badly one way many stopped supporting them with their hard earned cash. If those that provide information/stories would stop sticking their opinions and just stick to facts EVERYONE would be better served. Same goes for our schools & places of worship - jmo

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

On 7/23/2018 at 8:04 AM, Shabibilicious said:

I challenged you first to do some unbiased research.  And since you provided nothing, you either didn't find your unbiased research to your liking, or your didn't do any.  That said, I'm not going to do your homework for you, brother.

GO RV, then BV

Son, I do unbiased research everyday in areas that will make me very rich. In things political I trust my instincts and my God. I listen and read more than 

you do, and I make that assessment based on your own post. I gave you statistical facts from government agencies, if that isn't good enough for you then all I've got to say is that it's amazing how little you've become. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

59 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Son, I do unbiased research everyday in areas that will make me very rich. In things political I trust my instincts and my God. I listen and read more than 

you do, and I make that assessment based on your own post. I gave you statistical facts from government agencies, if that isn't good enough for you then all I've got to say is that it's amazing how little you've become. 

HEAR!!! HEAR!!!

Thank You for ACTUALLY bringing over constructive AND news worthy information, LadyGrace’sDaddy, AND The Best Of Your Week To You!!!

:tiphat:

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, caz1104 said:

The reason I think this is good sadly is not why it's happening (internet). But just like MSM, newspapers across the nation slanted coverage so badly one way many stopped supporting them with their hard earned cash. If those that provide information/stories would stop sticking their opinions and just stick to facts EVERYONE would be better served. Same goes for our schools & places of worship - jmo

Great response and I couldn't agree more on all counts... 

B/A

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yep, when you stop reporting the news as it is and as it happens and allowing people to make up their own minds based on that reporting, you get in trouble. People aren't stupid like the MSM thinks. No one gives 2 Rat's A$$es about some journalist's opinion. So they did this to themselves and instead of correcting it they are doubling down on it. No sympathy here. And by the way,  give me all the news, not some selected pieces that make a certain person or party look good or bad. Put it ALL out there, the hard working people will decipher what it all means.

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Interesting you trust God for your political choices, but don't trust Him enough to help you become "very rich"....So, me being considered little in Trumpkinville....Yeah, I'm okay with that.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

14 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Interesting you trust God for your political choices, but don't trust Him enough to help you become "very rich"....So, me being considered little in Trumpkinville....Yeah, I'm okay with that.

GO RV, then BV

I  trust God for everything. Especially how to deal with people who manipulate words, twist meanings for their own Machiavellian desires.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I  trust God for everything. Especially how to deal with people who manipulate words, twist meanings for their own Machiavellian desires.

"Especially" for those reasons, eh, brother?  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

17 hours ago, bigwave said:

That is the funniest post this year... I'm sure those farmers are loving him for the welfare check they are about to receive. I'm sure true conservatives are loving him for wasting more government money. I'm sure China is loving him, because the bailout actually puts money in their pocket. I'm sure every other business that is going to take a hit on his poorly thought out fiscal policies will be standing in line for their handout. And I'm sure most taxpayers are going to love him when they pay for his economic mistakes... JMHO

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I have come to the conclusion that an "Independent" will never be happy with what ever party is in the white house. 

With that kind of angst how does one function on a daily basis? 

At least with an R or a D one can have some kind of relief after an election. 

This is just my opinion without my first cup of coffee.  

• Upvote 3

On 5/4/2018 at 2:02 PM, Shabibilicious said:

Actually, my dad is my hero......and HRC lost the election, old news, get over it already....sheesh.  :huh:

GO RV, then BV

When you say Hitlary lost get over it, then you are blind to the criminality that her and her ilk have perpetrated on the American public and the world since before the hillBilly left office. On top of that, the double standard derived because of her last name. Those that saw Hitlary as the first governor's wife when Bill lost to Huckabee knows how she transformed herself to fit the narrative. If you think the HRC foundation is 1) an American charity - think again - its foreign registered; 2) if you only think she has one charity organization and corporation think again - it has been divulged there are around 30 to 30+ shell organizations and charities in which William J Clinton is one on the board of and two own in some fashion. Not all registered in the USA. How these corporations funneled money from the DNC general fund into her fund. This goes far beyond someone running for President and losing so we should get over it. This bespeaks money laundering on the scale of mafia/cartel level, fraud on an epic scale and the selling of national secrets. What other organization takes in hundreds of millions of dollars, over 300, and only pays out 5.1 million to help other people. Maybe the Wounded Warrior Foundation? And for everyone that you point out tell me what has happened to that org. How do I know this, just look at the HRC foundation tax return, which am sure is not at all truthful in the slightest but what is shown is that only 5.1 million went out to help others. The reported transportation is 8 million. And salary over 34 million. It's no wonder they shudder the org really quickly. If this were anyone else they would have been tared feathered and sent off to be a jailbird. Hitlary she lost so we should just move on right? Your so quick to remove the sitting President, but what the previous carpetbagger did and continues to perpetrate on the American people is so egregious that this woman and her scores of minions, including her daughter of another father, should be locked away to never be heard from again. My hatred of Hitlary has nothing to do with her political leanings but the crimes she has committed and gets away with and her systematic destruction of all of the woman she destroyed. She is far from mentally ill she is a sociopath to the core. Maybe because of the ridicule she got in the first term Bill was governor of Arkansas and how he lost his first-second term bid to Huckabee. And your blinders on this allow us to see so much.

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1