Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is this true?

Floridian

5-2-2018   Intel Guru Frank26  [via sunny]   Iraq has no need for chip technology unless they are going International.  Visa and MasterCard International would have never signed an MOU (Memorandum of Understanding) if Iraq was not out of Article 8.  Around Nov, Dec of last year,  MC and VISA came to Iraq bragging about bringing the cards into Iraq.  Did you see them sign any Memo’s of Understanding They did a few days ago.  They cannot do that under a program rate.  The monetary reform is creeping up on us every day.  They have to have a tradable and International currency.  It is that simple...   MC and VISA could not sign anything like that if Iraq did not have an International currency.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Iraq imo with all the electronic bank cards is simply a move to get the unbanked banked not to usher in a currency rate change ..

I'm not sure what he is talking about, Iraq is currently under IMF article 14 ... imf article 8 is what will make the Dinar internationally recognized , convertible and tradable worldwide ..... so im not sure what / which article 8 he is referencing ...

He's probably just keeping the rumor bound spell bound ......

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

27 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Vietnam has been using Mastercard and Visa for years.  A short google machine away told me that.

Agreed. These guru fools want their empty headed followers to believe Iraqis are just now moving out of caves and discovered fire. Look at Baghdad shop pix. The kids have smart phones, laptops. They travel, in real airplanes. This hype about cards is no different than USA getting a new card in the mail. And YES, they even know how to tie their shoes. Surprise !! Ain't no big thang. IMO.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

I will say again, in Jan 1976 I was based in Korea. The exchange rate at that time was 500 Won per USD. And Korea was an emerging country and economy. Today, 42 years later they are far more advanced culturally and economically and their exchange rate is about 1100 to 1200 Won per USD. So I ask you, does Iraq really need to RV to prosper in the world? I will leave that answer to all of you. What say all of you??

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

I say that Iraq needs to be free of terrorism before they can prosper . They failed big time after Obama left ,with more than half of Iraq falling into  isis hands .  They can't tell the US to fudge off as it would not sit well with the Trumpster

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

I will say again, in Jan 1976 I was based in Korea. The exchange rate at that time was 500 Won per USD. And Korea was an emerging country and economy. Today, 42 years later they are far more advanced culturally and economically and their exchange rate is about 1100 to 1200 Won per USD. So I ask you, does Iraq really need to RV to prosper in the world? I will leave that answer to all of you. What say all of you??

I say Korea doesn’t have oil,  it’s not surrounded by oil rich neighbors with higher exchange rates, and Korea didn’t have to be totally rebuilt by other countries.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Adam Montana made it clear years ago that an RV may not happen. They can go international with their current rate.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Basically, South Korea is an export oriented economy, which means they need a competitive 'cheaper' currency (cheaper price) to stay ahead of competitons.

Whereas Iraq, like most other Gulf Nations, is an importing country. Their economy relies mainly on imports, so they need a 'stronger' currency to reduce the outflow of their wealth.

That's why we see countries like Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain and Qatar have higher exchange rates.

• Thanks 7
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, markb57 said:

Adam Montana made it clear years ago that an RV may not happen. They can go international with their current rate.

The guy that bought the $40 million worth of Dinar last March is not going to be too happy if that happens.     🙄

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, zul said:

Basically, South Korea is an export oriented economy, which means they need a competitive 'cheaper' currency (cheaper price) to stay ahead of competitons.

Whereas Iraq, like most other Gulf Nations, is an importing country. Their economy relies mainly on imports, so they need a 'stronger' currency to reduce the outflow of their wealth.

That's why we see countries like Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain and Qatar have higher exchange rates.

Thank you, Zul.  😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Floridian said:

The guy that bought the $40 million worth of Dinar last March is not going to be too happy if that happens.     🙄

No guarantees. "Buy what you can afford to lose", was the line that repeated over and over.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

For the three million times Korea is not on program rate

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Donziman said:

Manny    according to Kap Iraq is not on a program rate. So all this talk about getting to a real rate is foolish.

The dinar is worth what it's worth which will be excepted after the infamous 90 days.

I would not put much in what Kap has to say. He has been a pumper for years and will always continue to be. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3