Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday updates

peace1221

Garbage?!?!?!?!?  Surely you jest good sir!  The Gurus put everything on the line for you and I to ensure that we are up to date on this investment and are not troubled by having to search for the truth ourselves.  I suggest you reflect on your last statement and ask for forgiveness from all the Gurus.

Can I get a Harrumph from everyone?

(Sorry. Only on my first cup of coffee.)

• Haha 3

After watching the post by Charlie Echo, I am beginning to think that some of this conspiracy theory could be true. I do not by any means want to believe it, but in my 69 years on this earth, I have seen and heard so much that it scares the hell out of me as to what our Government could be capable of doing. Please, somebody tell me this is just not true. God bless us and The United States off America.

• Upvote 2

Last week Adam said he didn't expect anything 'earth shattering' until after elections so no post, at least this week. Get out and enjoy spring, people. This thing could get really crazy about mid May, so relax while you can. RV train comin'.

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

Lately, this thing seems to get crazy every month or at least every other month.  I think if nothing happens after the election  then it may be awhile.  It's funny that we all say only the IMF, CBI and the powers that be over there know when the change will take place but yet we all read the articles and  try to interpret them in our favor.   When in reality the articles state what they state.  I don't think they are writing in code for us to figure out.  Progress is certainly being made in Iraq.  IMO they should have enacted a Marshall Plan years ago.  But we only know a fraction of what really goes on over and  will never be privy to anything  that they don't want us to know.  I believe many of you who said that it will happen without much advanced notice.  I'm very comfortable, as I'm sure others are, with something happening good, bad or ortherwise  just so we can get off this ride.   Although certainly not my preference.  I would like to be rich.

I wrote this a form of counseling to myself as I have caught myself getting caught  up in the excitement.  I can't be the only one who feels this way or sees what has been happening.

I'm ready to be straightend out now.  Haha

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 6

Like I say if the IQD does not RV by the end of july 2018, I dont think we will see it (RV) for at least 3 years, I hate to say or think this , but that is what the information says that we are getting from these knotheads in IRAQ!  They are out of control! NO special intel no three letter agencies or no boots on the ground! JMHO ! 👨‍✈️

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Weekly updates will resume this week, continuing up till Ramadan (or hopefully NOT!) - but if we're still stuck when Ramadan comes, I may take a few more "passes" on the "weekly".

There is some encouraging news right now, so I'll pop in over the next couple days with some general updates. I've been swamped with paperwork and meetings over the last couple weeks doing work for VIP related matters so I haven't put much time into the "general" posting, but that's all getting wrapped up and we should be back to normal shortly.

Appreciate the post, @peace1221!!

:tiphat: 

I personally hope you are going to be REALLY REALLY busy for us in the coming days !!

pp

• Upvote 6

26 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

Weekly updates will resume this week, continuing up till Ramadan (or hopefully NOT!) - but if we're still stuck when Ramadan comes, I may take a few more "passes" on the "weekly".

There is some encouraging news right now, so I'll pop in over the next couple days with some general updates. I've been swamped with paperwork and meetings over the last couple weeks doing work for VIP related matters so I haven't put much time into the "general" posting, but that's all getting wrapped up and we should be back to normal shortly.

Appreciate the post, @peace1221!!

:tiphat: 

Isnt Ramadan starting May 15????

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, TexasMike1958 said:

Isnt Ramadan starting May 15????

Yes, If I remember correctly the moon figures in here some how.

pp

Ramadan 2018 will begin in the evening of

Tuesday
May 15
and ends in the evening of
Thursday
June 14
Dates may vary.
  • Upvote 2