Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Deputy: Scenario take over Abbadi prime minister has not been raised and will not go back

Butifldrm

Prime Minister of Iraq: The corrupt people tried to prevent us from liberating Mosul, but we will prevail over themIraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abbadi

Baghdad

Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said on Monday that the corrupt tried to prevent the government from liberating Mosul last year, stressing that it will draw on the experience of the victory of the fighters of the province of the organization "calling" the terrorist with the least potential in launching the campaign of construction and reconstruction .

"The province has provided the world with a civilization, creativity and generosity in all fields. We recognize the demands of the people of Dhi Qar and put in place a program that works on development and job creation for young people," he said in a speech during a celebration of the victory list in Dhi Qar province. An expanded campaign for construction and reconstruction, and we will win also because we have achieved the impossible to achieve the unity of Iraq and everyone is equal before the state . "

He added: "We have ratified the promises we made three years ago, and we believe with you today that we will achieve a renaissance of Iraq in the economic, urban and service areas." The corrupt will not prevent us from achieving that goal after they tried to prevent us from liberating Mosul .

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Abadi: Return Kirkuk and the rest of the disputed areas to Iraq

Abadi: Return Kirkuk and the rest of the disputed areas to Iraq

Twilight News    
 one hour ago

"The federal security forces extracted Kirkuk oil-rich province, and the rest of the disputed areas between Erbil and Baghdad from the grip of the authorities in the Kurdistan Region.

"Iraq has faced the challenge of partition, and many international media have written that Iraq has ended and divided and became cantons with the control of an organization advocating part of it," Abadi said in a speech during the promotion of his list in Wasit province.

He added that the militant organization "succeeded in isolating the Kurdistan Region from Iraq, and stopped the road to him," saying that "they said this is a realistic division has got the ground to isolate Kurdistan."

"We have eliminated the Kirkuk project and the rest of the disputed areas to Iraq. This land is not national, or a specific component, but for all Iraqis," he said. .

The Kurdistan Region, by agreement of the overwhelming majority of its parties on 25 September last year, a referendum in which 93% of the voters supported the independence of the Kurdistan Region from Iraq.

The Peshmerga forces, as well as the Asayish (Kurdish private security forces), have taken control of the disputed areas since 2003, but the Kurdish forces withdrew following the redeployment of Iraqi forces in those areas following the independence referendum.

Joint operations between the Peshmerga, the Iraqi army and the international coalition forces have been in place between 2011 and 2014, before the emergence of a sympathetic organization.

The tasks of joint operations were to "maintain security in the disputed areas in the provinces of Diyala, Kirkuk, Salahuddin and Nineveh."

The disputed areas between the Iraqi government and the Kurdistan Region, the most important areas of dispute between the two sides since 14 years and an area of about 37 thousand square kilometers.

Between these areas, a strip of length of a thousand km extends from the border with Syria to the Iranian border, and is located in the south of the three provinces of Erbil, Sulaymaniyah and Dohuk autonomous region.

The disputed areas, where some 1.2 million Kurds live, are located in Nineveh, Erbil, Salahaddin, Diyala and Kirkuk provinces, the most disputed areas between Baghdad and Erbil.

Keywords: 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Abadi: We have become a chasing war money urging outside our borders and recognizing the world

Tuesday 8 May

Search Bigger

Al-Suhaimiya News / Baghdad The 
head of the coalition of victory Haider al-Abadi, Tuesday, that Iraq has led a war chasing an organization outside the borders and the recognition of the world, pointing out that Iraq will not allow the return of the organization, "Daad" again. 

The media office of the coalition of victory in a statement received, Alsumaria News, a copy of it, "Abadi lives residents of the province of Wasit and its clans Gheora and its creators and intellectuals and men and women and cities Kut and Azizia and neighborhood and Suweira and Numania and Badra and Sheikh Saad, and the province of the best of its brave sons martyrs and wounded and responded to the appeal Defending the homeland and sanctities ".

The office quoted Abadi as saying that "Wasit has faced through its long history many scourge, but it has stood and remained and went and the tyrants in the former regime and will have a better future in the reconstruction and development of agricultural wealth and industrial facilities and border outlets." 

"We have achieved a quick victory in a few years, and we have been pursuing an advocate outside of Iraq, and we have become the leaders of a war chasing an organization outside our borders and in recognition of the world," said the head of the victory coalition. "We have won a quick victory in a few years. Political differences about the completion of our project, the project of building the state and not the draft powers of privileges or officials, the authority that is built on the basis of corruption, we do not want. 

Abadi noted that "

The president of the victory coalition expressed his awareness of "the needs of Wasit province and have a thesis to meet all the needs and protect and support the rights of farmers and the rest of the other sectors and we are working on partnership with the private sector for the advancement of Iraq again has risen Iraq and the world looks to you admiringly and we benefit from the turnout of countries and international companies to start A new bright era and this is a promise we will work to achieve. "

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Abadi arrives in the province of Babylon

Abadi arrives in the province of Babylon

From 2018-05-09 at 12:13 (Baghdad time)

3.JPG

Babylon - Mawazine News

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi arrived in Babil province on Wednesday.

"Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi arrived this afternoon in Babil province," his media office said in a brief statement received by Mawazine News.

The visit comes as part of a tour by the Prime Minister to the provinces of Iraq to see the security situation for each province ahead of the elections

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Abadi receives the file of the inclusion of Babylon on the World Heritage List

Abadi receives the file of the inclusion of Babylon on the World Heritage List

2.jpg

10/5/2018 12:00 am 

Baghdad / morning 
through the Prime Minister, Haider al - Abadi, proud to receive the inclusion of Babylon on the World Heritage list file, and denied rumors of the security forces cut allocations. 
"This file has been worked out over the last period by those responsible for it 
globally," Abadi said during his receipt of the file listing Babylon on the World Heritage List  . 
Abadi said that as we worked to include the marshes on the World Heritage list despite the difficulties and formed a committee on it, we will work hard to include Babylon on the World Heritage List and we will also set up a special committee to work with the world. World championship because we have started the stage of strong unified Iraq booming through the tournaments of our forces.
Abadi denied what is being promoted by the parties to cut the allocations of our heroic forces, indicating that at the time of low oil prices and the difficulty of covering the costs did not cut those allocations, how to cut them today. 
In the same context, denied the Ministry of Finance, reports that the cancellation of the allocation of risk for members of the armed forces. 
A ministry statement received by Al-Sabah said it "denies what some media outlets are promoting the cancellation of Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi, the allocation of the danger to all employees of the Ministries of Defense and Interior and the rest of the security authorities." 
"The accounting department is committed to fund these amounts monthly," the statement said. 

Abadi: Iraq is on the verge of real renaissance

10/5/2018 12:00 am 

He expressed his pride in receiving the file of the inclusion of Babylon on the list of world heritage 
Baghdad / Sabah  
Prime Minister Dr. Haider Abadi said that the country is on the verge of real renaissance in various sectors after the past three years a march of success, announcing the launch of the National Development Plan 2018-2022, When he expressed his pride in receiving the inclusion of Babylon on the World Heritage List.
Abadi said in a speech at the launch ceremony of the National Development Plan 2018-2022 (detailed details p. 7) that the state planning and directing sectors can implement this plan and flexibility according to the variables, indicating that we pick the fruits of the victory achieved as well as the unification of the country and overcome a major challenge of low oil prices where We stopped waste with public money and unnecessary expenses were cut. At the ceremony held in Babel province, Abadi said that there is a developmental responsibility and a social responsibility, and we can not neglect one of them, pointing out that the society in which there is great injustice and inequality will not remain and will collapse. 
The prime minister pointed out that there is interest in the coming years in the development of housing sectors through the construction of housing units, as well as the construction of schools, health, education, provision of services and job opportunities, pointing out that our project is integrated and we have the determination to continue in the right direction.
During his speech in handing over the file of the inclusion of Babylon on the list of world heritage, the Prime Minister expressed his pride in receiving the file, which was worked on during the last period with those responsible for this file globally after it witnessed sabotage by the former regime. 

Abadi said that as we worked to include the marshes on the heritage list despite the difficulties and formed a committee on it, we will work hard to include Babylon on the list of world heritage and we will also form a special committee for work and follow-up with international bodies. Because we have begun the stage of a strong and unified Iraq that is booming through the tournaments of our forces. 
Abadi denied what is being promoted by the parties to cut the allocations of our heroic forces, indicating that at the time of low oil prices and the difficulty of covering the costs did not cut those allocations, how to cut them today.
Abadi added that our heroic forces that have carried out these tournaments will remain supportive in all fields of training and equipment because we have work in the field of reconstruction, construction, investment, development and economy, which requires the provision of security. 
In his address to a conference of tribal elders and dignitaries of the province of Babylon, the President of the executive authority that Iraq has overcome the difficulties and challenges and did not expect anyone to achieve victory and liberate his land and overcome these challenges, stressing the importance of putting hand in hand to promote the country and complete the march. 
Abadi noted that we have given a promise in 2014 to liberate the land and thank God for the sacrifice of our heroes and sacrifices and the fatwa blessed by Sayyid al-Sistani. Victory is achieved and today we will achieve victory in reconstruction. 
Al-Abbadi, the wounded hero, Lieutenant Ahmad Hamza Obaid Aliawi, visited his home in Babel province, who was wounded in the battle to liberate Al-Nasr and lost one foot and one hand.
Abbadi thanked the families of the martyrs and the wounded in the province of Babil and the rest of the provinces, stressing that they are the makers of victory and for their sacrifices to achieve victory. 
The Prime Minister also visited the family of the heroic martyr Brigadier General Sherif Ismail Obaid Al-Morshedi, commander of the 57th Special Brigade in her home in Babel province, who was martyred while performing duty.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• yota691 changed the title to Abadi "violates" electoral silence and addresses the election on state television

23:42
Last updated
The time now is 12:59 PM

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press:

The Prime Minister and the leader of the Al-Nasr coalition participating in the parliamentary elections, Haydar al-Abadi, on Saturday addressed a speech through the official state channel just hours before the general elections, bypassing the electoral silence imposed by the laws in force.
Al-Abbadi hinted in his speech, "Al-Ghad Press", to "high oil prices," stressing that "good is coming."
Abadi called on voters to go to polling stations and cast their votes "without fear" as he described it.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

• 9 months later...

Abadi intends to compete for the post of prime minister again

09:23 - 19/02/2019

BAGHDAD - 
Former Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi announced Tuesday his desire to compete for the post of prime minister again. 
Abadi said in an interview with the Anatolian agency, in response to a question about the details of the reasons for the decline in his political presence, pointing out that "four reasons are a mixture of erroneous readings of some, and conspiracy by some, and the work of others in the light of foreign agendas and the nature of personal preference of public interests on conflicts Profile Class narrow, and Sokhv more details "at the right time." 
He added: " I did not nominate myself officially, but a candidate of a coalition victory, and decided to run late , " pointing to his intention to "fight in the competition for office again." 
He continued Saying: "Yes, and with clarity and conviction I say, I have a vision and a will and a successful experience To manage the state, which is our common destiny and destiny, and will not escape the battle of its construction and leadership. "
"I am here to separate the self and the position, and not my desire to remain prime minister is a personal matter that gives pride to the privilege, even if I prepared for the elections before it was held in time, and the state was scorned and able to serve in my post, and that did not happen."

• yota691 changed the title to Abadi intends to compete for the post of prime minister again

Abadi: Agendas contributed to the decline of the political period and I want to return to the presidency of the government

04:08 - 19/02/2019

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 
 The former prime minister and leader of the Al-Nasr coalition, Haidar al-Abadi, reiterated his desire to return to the premiership, while noting that agendas contributed to the decline of his political role. 
"Several reasons have prevented me from getting a second term," Abadi said in an interview with Anatolia and her follower, Mawazine News. "The time will come to reveal all of them." 
He added: "I want to return to the presidency of the government and" I will not run away from the battle of state-building and leadership "and the political forces to neutralize the files of security and sovereignty and even culture and education on the objections and the system of" deals and quotas "as well as pass the" wishes of the foreigner "whatever," and 
continued: Contrary to accusations of my failure to fight corruption, my administration witnessed the transfer of 8 ministers to the judiciary and we have not succeeded in eliminating corruption because it is a "political and cultural administrative system needs to be dismantled synchronous, interdependent and comprehensive."
Abadi pointed to the reasons for the decline of his political presence, and said: "a mixture of erroneous readings of some, and conspiracy by some, and the work of others in the light of foreign agendas." 
"I have a vision, a will and a successful experience to manage the state that is our common destiny and destiny, and I will not run away from the battle of its construction and leadership," he said. 

"I do not want to remain as prime minister. It is a personal matter that shows a sense of privilege, even if I were preparing for the elections before it was held in time, and I am very proud of the state and its ability to serve in my post, and this has not happened." 
"My most important concern was the liberation of the state from the da'ashi rape, and the management of its political, economic and sovereign files as best possible as possible amid enormous and fateful challenges," he said.
And on his opinion in the government of his successor Adel Abdul Mahdi, said Abbadi: "The political equation produced by the car bomb, contradictory and fragile, but I hope to succeed and support, although I, and the coalition victory, we did not involve any site." 
He added: "The issue is not related to people, but to the standards (..) The political forces to neutralize the files of security and sovereignty or even culture and education about the objections and the system of transactions in the field as well as pass the wishes of the foreigner whatever. 
He expressed the hope that the new government would succeed in completing the war on the organization of the terrorist advocate, confirming his support for it. "Terrorism is absolute evil and existential threat to us." 
He continued: "It is a test of the management of the government and its capabilities, the battle with terrorism comprehensive; military security intelligence intelligence political regional economic international." 
And he said: "
"On the contrary, my administration has referred 8 ministers, dozens of agents and hundreds of people with special grades (from his government and former governments) to the judiciary," he said. "I have enacted many laws and carried out structural reforms to combat corruption." 

He said: "My plan for the second term was focused on a comprehensive dismantling of this system, which requires time and will and strength." 
He continued: "Everyone knows the packages of reforms that we launched in July 2015, during which we reduced 50% of the salaries of presidencies (state, government and parliament), 40% of the salaries of agents and advisers, and 30% of the salaries of staff presidencies, Ministers, and other actions. " 
He pointed out that "the year 2016 saw a reduction in salaries of members of the House of Representatives (Parliament) by half, and reduce the size of special security protections"
He added: "I have to say here, I, because of these steps, is not liked and desirable by the deputies." 
Abadi, 67, took over the presidency of the Iraqi government in 2014, replacing al-Maliki, and his supporters considered that he managed to defeat a hasty organization after the country's massive invasion and control of about a third of its territory in 2013 and 2014.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

19-02-2019 09:49 AM

image.php?token=768de357cc0604843c44842f36393cec&size=

Baghdad

Former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Tuesday he wanted to return to the premiership again.

"I did not nominate myself officially, but I was the candidate of the victory coalition, and I decided to run for the election late," Abadi said in an interview with the Anatolia news agency. "I am determined to run for office again."

"Yes, and with all clarity and conviction I say, I have a vision and will and a successful experience to manage the state, which is our common destiny and destiny, and will not escape the battle of its construction and leadership.

He added that 'I am here to separate the self and the site, and not my desire to remain as prime minister personal question of the gluttony of privilege, if it was to prepare for the elections before the time, and the State and its resources to serve the survival of the position, and this did not happen.

"My most important concern was the liberation of the state from the da'ashi rape, and the management of its political, economic and sovereign files as best possible as possible amid enormous and fateful challenges," he said.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Deputy: Scenario take over Abbadi prime minister has not been raised and will not go back

Tuesday 19 March

Search Bigger

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
MP on the alliance of Fatah Mohamed Karim Baldawi, Tuesday, that talk about the return of former Prime Minister and President of the coalition of victory Haider Abadi to take over the post of prime minister after the dismissal of the government Adel Abdul Mahdi, a scenario was not raised, noting that it can not return to me And stressed that the scenarios of the second or third term were over. 

Baldawi said in an interview for Alsumaria News, "The alliance of conquest is still supportive and strongly to the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi And we will work with political partners to strengthen the positive points at the same time to assess the mistakes to ensure the success of the government and achieve the aspirations of the people to provide services and overcome the failures of the past, "noting that" talk about replacing the government of Abdul Mahdi or overthrow is a far-off and will not be put forward because we believe "This government is the last chance to win the confidence of the Iraqi people and achieve their aspirations."

Al-Baldawi said that "the speculation of some unrealistic can not be achieved, everyone agrees today to support the government and pay any risks," stressing that "everyone does not move towards power or positions, therefore, the road map sustainability of the current government and success is the most important criterion and our goal during this stage "He said. 

Baldawi said that "talking about the return of Haider al-Abadi to take over the presidency of the Council of Ministers is not raised and I do not think he will be put because Abadi is a political figure we respect, a person knows well that it can not go back," stressing that "we are all supporters of the current government and will not accept to go back Or open the door of conflict and competition for power and who is the largest bloc, especially that everyone left talks about a second and third and other names after the conviction of everyone to peaceful transfer of power without holding positions.

The former Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji, confirmed in press statements that Haider Abadi, a leading candidate for the premiership if the withdrawal of confidence from Adel Abdul Mahdi.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1