Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Was the RV Derailed?

Pitcher

As I have watched and read the news from the Middle East over the last 9 years or so I can’t help but think our last Administration derailed an Iraq Dinar RV.  Today’s news with Israel claiming Iran has a Nuclear Program got me thinking how terrible the past Administration’s ME policies have been for Iraq.  To me their actions and the consequences of those actions appear to be well planned. Here are some of the more notable reasons I believe this to be true.  Feel free to add to my list or debunk the premise.

1.  Our traditional US Allies, Israel and Saudi Arabia were ridiculed and distanced under the past Administration. 

2.  Russia was allowed to get a foothold in the ME, mostly in Syria.  

3. Our military was pulled out of Iraq leaving a void that was filled by ISIS.

4. PM Maliki and his followers were allowed to corrupt the Dollar Exchange and help funnel cash into Iran.

5.  A horrible Nuclear Agreement with Iran was signed that basically allowed them to pursue their nuclear ambitions and more importantly

gave them 150bn in cash to fund their proxy wars against SA and Israel.  

6.  Once Iran was off sanctions it flooded the oil market which upset the world supply, thus helping cause the drop in oil to under 30 bucks a barrel in 2015.

I know there are many more things that were allowed to take place but I think you get the gist of where I’m going with this post.  While I’m not privy to all the facts or why they did what they did, it just seems to me you couldn’t have put together a better plan to turn the ME upside down and more unstable than what our last Administration did under their leadership.  It appears to me that Iran not Iraq was the beneficiary of those policies.

.Iraq was made so unstable with ISIS being allowed to flourish that it opened the door for Iranian militia to basically invade parts of Iraq.   Syria was so weakened by Civil War both Russia and Iran where allowed to set up shop.  With a nice cash flow from selling oil Iran stared funding Hezbollah and the anti SA rebels in Yemen.  

Isn’t it it interesting that once the new Administration took over ISIS was mostly eradicated in Iraq, our traditional ME allies have been brought back into the fold, Iraq has ramped up their plans to modernize and reconstruct their country, and most important for the RV imo, oil has risen in price.  Today’s news from Israel is huge!  If President Trump can use that information to impose new sanctions on Iran, oil will rise even more which will benefit Iraq.  Under President Trump and his Administration it appears Iraq is back on the right path to pursue an international monetary system.  

One more thing, Saudi Aramco is poised and ready to go public.  They are only waiting for a higher oil price.  Keep an eye out for news on that situation.  I believe it is part of the overall ME transformation.  

While we are all hoping for the best with this investment my true hope is for the people of Iraq and the rest of the ME to prosper and enjoy some kind of peace.  If and when we are able to cash in I will never ever read about Iraq again.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 9

Two candidates running against Maliki mysteriously murdered in two days. Mysteriously?

Expect more murders as elections draws nearer. After all...this is Iraq.

Iraqi Candidate Killed Before Election.

An Iraqi candidate who was running for the upcoming parliamentary election was killed on Sunday in Iraq’s capital.

Najim Hasnawi was Nouri al-Maliki’s State of Law candidate for the 12th May election.

A security source told Iraqi media that Hasnawi was gunned down while passing by a street fight in Baghdad’s Mashtal district. Source

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I love your thoughts Pitcher! I’ve felt many of the same feelings.... Hopefully with the Korean Peninsula ratcheting down, ISIS on their heels our current administration can kick Iraq into high gear.... pay down debt/ deficits and unleash economic activity in Asia and ME where Americans can benefit from business, jobs and international trade! 

I dont want oil oil going to high because of gas prices..... just bought a Dodge Ram with a Hemi.... lol 

However with an RV of 1-1 or more they can get gas up and I won’t mind so bad :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

If we don’t have a big macro event (war, oil embargo) I believe oil will stay in a manageable range for business, drivers and producers.  

I trade oil stocks frequently and they are tricky.  There are so many variables but after 3 years of below average oil prices the powers to be appear to want a stable range bound pricing structure.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

So Ive been in this thing as long as many of you....started buying in 2009, DV first forum I started at....followed Tony and zzzzzzzzz to their sites,then SteveI,etc etc. Bought a lot more dinar on hype,believing as many that it was goong to pop any day. How many truly have the same confidence in this thing, as they did when they first started out many years ago?

Edited by hspotman
Misspelt

4 minutes ago, hspotman said:

So Ive been in this thing as long as many of you....started buying in 2009, DV first forum I started at....followed Tony and zzzzzzzzz to their sites,then SteveI,etc etc. Bought a lot more dinar on hype,believing as many that it was goong to pop any day. How many truly have the same confidence in this thing, as they did when they first started out many years ago?

How's that working ???

just asking 

cause my plan went to shittttttttttteee

• Haha 1

Just now, hspotman said:

Haaa....as expected,left him right away. Cant believe hes still around. Doesnt he have a stipulation on his parole that says NO dinar sites? Or is that all just hype....

Don't forget vote

i will staighten u out

dwitte and thugs muscle 

rest pounce 

• Haha 1

I hear you hspotman.  When I first bought some 10 plus years ago I didn’t have any confidence.  I thought it was a scam but my wife kept bugging me to buy 100k, so I did.  I now own considerably more and I’m not in any hurry and I’m not too worried.  Sure like everyone else I get cranky about how they do stuff over there but I have confidence we’ll see a nice return one day.  

• Upvote 5

55 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

If we don’t have a big macro event (war, oil embargo) I believe oil will stay in a manageable range for business, drivers and producers.  

I trade oil stocks frequently and they are tricky.  There are so many variables but after 3 years of below average oil prices the powers to be appear to want a stable range bound pricing structure.  

So, Pitcher, i listened to a video the other night of an interview of the prophet Mark Taylor (the firefighter who predicted Trump would win).  He said the USA would become energy independent under Trump, and income from that would erase the debt and pay for the wall.  OK, I CAN HEAR YOU ALL SMIRKING - LOL.  Anyway, if that were true, how would you recommend we invest to get some of the profit?  I realize you will have to answer in generalities.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Shedagal said:

So, Pitcher, i listened to a video the other night of an interview of the prophet Mark Taylor (the firefighter who predicted Trump would win).  He said the USA would become energy independent under Trump, and income from that would erase the debt and pay for the wall.  OK, I CAN HEAR YOU ALL SMIRKING - LOL.  Anyway, if that were true, how would you recommend we invest to get some of the profit?  I realize you will have to answer in generalities.

Uhhh

i am also a firefighter

and I said in Canada trump would win

the world needed this 

Edited by davis411
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

The people that got me into this have long since vanished and I figure their absence is a blessing. I found the guru place 1st and followed that for a while, then I ran across DV and remember the days when Chat was open to all.....Few years back chat was so busy and had a record number as it was gonna happen the start of 2015 or so.

These days I ready here, there and another place, buy a 25K note now and then, look for info on the VND and figure if it happens it happens and if it doesn't I hope someone know what they found after I am gone.

So the 30th has done gone by so I guess the next date is just after the election, then after Ramadan, then maybe after the 3rd full Blood Moon on the 32nd of June. 

Karsten

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Shedagal,  I don’t know what your time frame is for an oil investment but I will give you a handful of stocks to watch. I have owned Exxon stock for 35 years before I sold most of it in 2015 and the rest of it last fall.  As I’ve gotten older and better at trading I don’t have my entire wealth in any one financial instrument.  In this environment I’m a trader.  In and out.  We are in a tough market and I think it gets worse this summer.  Ok having said all that rubbish here are the stocks and how to play them.  When you speak of energy independence you have to look at the Permian Basin Shale stocks. They are the companies that are sitting on an ocean of oil.   These are the leader stock symbols.

Pxd, Eog, Fang, Cxo, Oxy, Rspp, Pe   These can be volatile so do a little DD and be careful.  I really like Eog and  Pxd.  I day traded PXD today.

I also like like the oil service companies.  These are the stock symbols 

SLB, Hal,  Bhge  Hes,  Hp. I’m looking to enter Hal  as a longer term play.

For less volatile picks I like the large integrated Oil stocks.  

Xom, Cvx, Cop, Bp,  Tot   I like Cvx the best in this group.  

Oil has has had a nice run the last 3 weeks so I would recommend waiting for a small pull back.  I’m a technical trader so I look to enter a stock when the price crosses the 20 day moving average or is trending higher.   I also watch indicators like stochastics, and MACD for entry’s and exits. 

Good Luck, do your own DD and the best to you!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Shedagal,  I don’t know what your time frame is for an oil investment but I will give you a handful of stocks to watch. I have owned Exxon stock for 35 years before I sold most of it in 2015 and the rest of it last fall.  As I’ve gotten older and better at trading I don’t have my entire wealth in any one financial instrument.  In this environment I’m a trader.  In and out.  We are in a tough market and I think it gets worse this summer.  Ok having said all that rubbish here are the stocks and how to play them.  When you speak of energy independence you have to look at the Permian Basin Shale stocks. They are the companies that are sitting on an ocean of oil.   These are the leader stock symbols.

Pxd, Eog, Fang, Cxo, Oxy, Rspp, Pe   These can be volatile so do a little DD and be careful.  I really like Eog and  Pxd.  I day traded PXD today.

I also like like the oil service companies.  These are the stock symbols 

SLB, Hal,  Bhge  Hes,  Hp. I’m looking to enter Hal  as a longer term play.

For less volatile picks I like the large integrated Oil stocks.  

Xom, Cvx, Cop, Bp,  Tot   I like Cvx the best in this group.  

Oil has has had a nice run the last 3 weeks so I would recommend waiting for a small pull back.  I’m a technical trader so I look to enter a stock when the price crosses the 20 day moving average or is trending higher.   I also watch indicators like stochastics, and MACD for entry’s and exits. 

Good Luck, do your own DD and the best to you!

Thanks so much!  Great advice and recommendations.

• Upvote 2