Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Legal expert The new parliament is expected to hold its first session in early July

yota691

Jubouri: Parliament succeeded in ending differences

1.jpg

30/4/2018 12:00 am 

Baghdad / Muhannad Abdul Wahab
Members of the House of Representatives and representatives of the agricultural and labor sectors, students, artists, intellectuals and academics discussed at the sixth session of the Parliamentary Forum held on Sunday under the slogan «The role of the masses in political decision-making», under the auspices of Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, And society. "Despite the great challenges that the legislative authority faced in its current session, it was able through the will adopted by the political class represented by the House of Representatives to pass the stage and the difficult experience that witnessed the entry of a terrorist organization to the country," Jubouri said. "The Council has been an icon of communication between the parties and blocs in a regular manner in political crises and resolving differences away from the language of boycott and withdrawal," he added. "He managed to end the sectarian strife within him and turn him into a politician and a bloc. Which reflected on the street security and psychological positively ». The President of the House of Representatives that the Parliament's plan was able to end the break with the legislative authority with the executive after having continued in a conflict and grappling for years, as well as the presidency of parliament to intervene in ending national differences and Tus To withdraw the fuse of repeated crises from time to time, as well as its active contribution to the opening of Iraq to the regional, Arab and international environment through parliamentary diplomacy ».
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

"The Council has been an icon of communication between the parties and blocs in a regular manner in political crises and resolving differences away from the language of boycott and withdrawal,"

Except for Jubouri you and your parliament are the laughing stock of the entire world. :P

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, TexasMike1958 said:

We will see soon just how much success they have had ending their differences

Your statement is as honest as the day is long, Boy-o . Take care, may we RV and float to 3 IQD to $1 before the election, and may God bless us all and TexasMike1958 as well. Amen.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 6

Only a true politician could take what these GOI misfits did (or didn't do) the last 4 years and spin it into something positive. Jabouri did nothing to 'end national differences'. As I recall during the last 4 years, the citizens actually stormed the parliament building and trashed it...out of frustration. Let's see ya put a positive spin on THAT. And who could forget the fist fights and water bottle tantrums from these 'professionals'? Ship of fools.

:butt-kicking:

Edited by King Bean
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

aljabory-29-4-2018-1-800x445.jpg

Under the patronage of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, the Parliamentary

Forum will hold its sixth dialogue session under the theme "The role of the masses in

legislative decision-making"

April 29, 2018 8 Views

Under the patronage and attendance of the Speaker of the House of Representatives Dr. Salim Al-Jubouri, the Parliamentary Forum held its sixth dialogue session on Sunday, 29/4/2018 under the title "The role of the masses in the legislative decision-making" at the Salahuddin Hall in the Meridian Hotel in Baghdad in the presence of the heads of a number of parliamentary committees and representatives of trade unions, Civil Society and the Secretary General of the House of Representatives Mr. Salah Zangana. 
The forum opened with a speech in which he stressed that the House of Representatives should offer the Iraqi people their experience as a kind of control over this legislative institution. He added that the Council believes in popular control and involvement of all segments of Iraqi society in the process of oversight of all institutions, including the legislative institution Obtained at the current session of the Council and exceeded.
"We are pleased to meet with representatives of all segments of the society to read the march of the current session of the House of Representatives during the past four years and study the challenges faced by the Council and presented what was achieved through a critical view away from favoritism." 
"The Council of Representatives, despite all the challenges, difficulties and dangers that it faced, was able to complete the vote on the presidency and the government and other important government institutions and began to work seriously in the institutions of the state." 
Jubouri said that the House of Representatives made great efforts to complete two reports on the causes of the fall of the city of Mosul and the crime of Spyker and hosted all those related to these two files.
The Speaker of the House of Representatives in his speech to the most important achievements during the last period of the Parliament in the legislative and regulatory aspects in the field of legislation of important laws, which have direct contact with citizens and hosting ministers and officials, as well as the questioning of a number of ministers. 
During the forum, a documentary film produced by the media department in the House of Representatives was presented to ensure the achievements of the current session of the House of Representatives and the challenges faced by the Council during his four years of career. 
Dr. Mezher al-Saadi, Director of the Medarak Foundation, presented a report on the current session of the House of Representatives. 
A meeting was held in which the Speaker of the House of Representatives, the Chairman of the Committee on Agriculture, Water and Marshlands, MP Fratt Al-Tamimi and the Chairman of the Committee on Economy and Investment MP Ahmed Al-Kanani and Vice-Chairman of the Legal Committee, MP Qassem Al-Aboudi, answered questions about the legislation.
He also presented during the forum a documentary about the most important laws initiated by the House of Representatives during its current session. 
Circle Media 
House of Representatives 

29/04/2018

aljabory-29-4-2018-4.jpg

http://ar.parliament.iq/2018/04/29/برعاية-رئيس-مجلس-النواب-،-المنتدى-البر/

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, stangernan said:

Probably just agreed CAMEL BURGERS for everyone in the cafeteria :lol: 

It comes with Camel 🐪 Monkey Jockey Squeezings 🐒 Secret Sauce - an explosion of flavor in every bite

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Butifldrm said:

During the forum, a documentary film produced by the media department in the House of Representatives was presented to ensure the achievements of the current HOR. 

Earning "Best Iraq Film 2014-2018" in the category Comedy Fiction. ;)

Image result for film burning up in projector gif
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, vomer said:

I prefer $3 to 1 IQD.

That is what I meant, thats what I meant. I had some awesome Moonshine over the weekend in SC. I was there for a nieces wedding. Tim Smith may have some competition. I am with Botzwana, i won't van it for a few years. Maybe a few times a year. I may pay for my farm and getaway to be built and landscaped to my plans. With a creek fed 10 acre pond. The property would be replanted with American Chestnut trees and be an oasis of peace for all who visit.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

That is what I meant, thats what I meant. I had some awesome Moonshine over the weekend in SC. I was there for a nieces wedding. Tim Smith may have some competition. I am with Botzwana, i won't van it for a few years. Maybe a few times a year. I may pay for my farm and getaway to be built and landscaped to my plans. With a creek fed 10 acre pond. The property would be replanted with American Chestnut trees and be an oasis of peace for all who visit.

I know exactly what you met. I had a few at a wedding in Pittsburgh.  I guess we speak the same language.   

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Your statement is as honest as the day is long, Boy-o . Take care, may we RV and float to 3 IQD to $1 before the election, and may God bless us all and TexasMike1958 as well. Amen.

It would be fantastic news to hear beforre their election ... I think however it would be seen only in a dream ...

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Butifldrm said:

aljabory-29-4-2018-1-800x445.jpg

Under the patronage of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, the Parliamentary

Forum will hold its sixth dialogue session under the theme "The role of the masses in

legislative decision-making"

April 29, 2018 8 Views

Under the patronage and attendance of the Speaker of the House of Representatives Dr. Salim Al-Jubouri, the Parliamentary Forum held its sixth dialogue session on Sunday, 29/4/2018 under the title "The role of the masses in the legislative decision-making" at the Salahuddin Hall in the Meridian Hotel in Baghdad in the presence of the heads of a number of parliamentary committees and representatives of trade unions, Civil Society and the Secretary General of the House of Representatives Mr. Salah Zangana. 
The forum opened with a speech in which he stressed that the House of Representatives should offer the Iraqi people their experience as a kind of control over this legislative institution. He added that the Council believes in popular control and involvement of all segments of Iraqi society in the process of oversight of all institutions, including the legislative institution Obtained at the current session of the Council and exceeded.
"We are pleased to meet with representatives of all segments of the society to read the march of the current session of the House of Representatives during the past four years and study the challenges faced by the Council and presented what was achieved through a critical view away from favoritism." 
"The Council of Representatives, despite all the challenges, difficulties and dangers that it faced, was able to complete the vote on the presidency and the government and other important government institutions and began to work seriously in the institutions of the state." 
Jubouri said that the House of Representatives made great efforts to complete two reports on the causes of the fall of the city of Mosul and the crime of Spyker and hosted all those related to these two files.
The Speaker of the House of Representatives in his speech to the most important achievements during the last period of the Parliament in the legislative and regulatory aspects in the field of legislation of important laws, which have direct contact with citizens and hosting ministers and officials, as well as the questioning of a number of ministers. 
During the forum, a documentary film produced by the media department in the House of Representatives was presented to ensure the achievements of the current session of the House of Representatives and the challenges faced by the Council during his four years of career. 
Dr. Mezher al-Saadi, Director of the Medarak Foundation, presented a report on the current session of the House of Representatives. 
A meeting was held in which the Speaker of the House of Representatives, the Chairman of the Committee on Agriculture, Water and Marshlands, MP Fratt Al-Tamimi and the Chairman of the Committee on Economy and Investment MP Ahmed Al-Kanani and Vice-Chairman of the Legal Committee, MP Qassem Al-Aboudi, answered questions about the legislation.
He also presented during the forum a documentary about the most important laws initiated by the House of Representatives during its current session. 
Circle Media 
House of Representatives 

29/04/2018

aljabory-29-4-2018-4.jpg

http://ar.parliament.iq/2018/04/29/برعاية-رئيس-مجلس-النواب-،-المنتدى-البر/

The  role of the masses is simple.....March on Parliament, take all the "representatives" who have been holding up the HCL through boycotts, and not showing up, drag those sphincter tube holes out into the street, play soccer with their heads, then play volleyball with their butts, spike them a few times into the desert sand, then drag them back in with simple instructions "vote to pass the HCL or we will do this again".   That should do it, don't you think????

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, TexasMike1958 said:

The  role of the masses is simple.....March on Parliament, take all the "representatives" who have been holding up the HCL through boycotts, and not showing up, drag those sphincter tube holes out into the street, play soccer with their heads, then play volleyball with their butts, spike them a few times into the desert sand, then drag them back in with simple instructions "vote to pass the HCL or we will do this again".   That should do it, don't you think????

the longer the self servers stay in the goi the more entrenched the do nothings will become .... example : Washington D.C. ✌️

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, TexasMike1958 said:

. . . and folks say my methods are Harsh :twothumbs: Personally, I like your " Motivational Techniques for Slothful Behavior 101 "  Uh, have U done Military time in a Combat Line Unit such as myself ? Your aforementioned suggestion is very reminiscent of us Abrams Tankers Pep Talks we would give our crews. God how I miss the good ole days. ;)    :salute:

• Upvote 1

Alliance of Powers: The current session of Parliament was better than its predecessors with its legislative and supervisory sides

From 2018-04-30 at 20:33 (Baghdad time)

7676677667.jpg

Private - Mawazine News

The deputy of the coalition of Iraqi forces, Ghada al-Shammari, on Monday, that the current session of parliament was better than its predecessors of the legislative and supervisory sides.

Shammari told Mawazine News that "the current session of the parliament did not reach the level that the people hope in terms of the adoption of laws related to the provision of services and reduce corruption, but it was better than its predecessors in terms of legislation of laws in quantity and quality."

"The current session witnessed for the first time the questioning and dismissal of ministers and officials, after they proved their involvement in corruption, in addition to that was hosted by other officials to talk about the decisions and projects implemented and this was not in previous sessions," she said. Session ".

The parliamentary legal committee announced earlier today, the end of the current session of parliament on Tuesday

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Kurdish deputy: Jubouri reduced the parliament in person

13:59 - 01/05/2018
Pos

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%

Information / Baghdad ..

Kurdistan Democratic Party MP Ashwaq al-Jaf accused parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri of exploiting his post to pass the laws on Tuesday, indicating that the previous parliamentary session had been reduced to the character of al-Jubouri only.

"The current parliamentary session was very bad because of the administration of parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri, who passed the laws selectively," Al-Jaf said.

She added that "the parliament passed some laws in the current session without a quorum as was the amendment of the election law and the abolition of the requirement of university degree from running for the House of Representatives."

"Al-Jabbouri said that" Jubouri was based on the quantitative ratios in the laws and did not adopt the quality, where no law was approved four years ago in favor of the citizen or solve a complex crisis. " Ending / 25 d

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/05/01/305634/

• Upvote 3

• yota691 changed the title to Legal expert The new parliament is expected to hold its first session in early July