Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 25 April 2018

Adam Montana

Thxs Adam. You pretty much said what I had figured and that was that there would not much be happening over the next 2 weeks till after elections.

Getting really tough to stay grounded lately but I will soldier on with that respect. :) 

Have a great day all, see you in line at the bank !!!

pp

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Sandfly Adam...glad someone finally sent a rescue dog in after you...those spring snowstorms can be brutal!!! :blink:

Image result for pics of avalanche rescue dogs

Sorry some of the Southern folks just don't understand how that much snow can play with your schedule...don't worry though, we didn't just hold down the fort while you were gone...we made some new additions!!!  Whatcha think? :eyebrows: 

Image result for pics of amazing snow forts

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Like 2
  • Haha 8

Thank you for the update Sir.

Looks like you're not on the edge of your seat for the next two weeks :lol::lol::lol:

Like I said before nothing will happen before the elections.... The GOI is focus on political alliances..... Many crooked politicians wants to

continue milking the cow.... They only care about their pockets.

Next window of opportunity for an increase of the dinar exchange rate is after the election.... And maybe after Ramadan.

keeping it real.

Go RV sooner than later

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 6

19 minutes ago, RodandStaff said:

Sorry some of the Southern folks just don't understand how that much snow can play with your schedule...don't worry though, we didn't just hold down the fort while you were gone...we made some new additions!!!  Whatcha think? :eyebrows: 

Image result for pics of amazing snow forts

Edited 12 minutes ago by RodandStaff

WOW! and I thought I had too much time on my hands

By the way thanks Adam

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

A lot of members here have commented on my absence lately. 

I’ll just say my physical life was absolutely bonkers for a couple weeks due to the recent blizzard, and it kept me offline quite a bit.

Wtf - How Dare U Have A Life ! :o 

(said the clown with thousands of posts on an exotic foreign currency investment website)

🤡 🤡

But At Least We’ve Got The Big Day Tomorrow That We’ve All Been Waiting For - The NFL Draft ! 🏈

Bartender - Another Draft And Keep ‘Em Coming ! :cheesehead:

And Check Out All Of These Hundreds Of New Emojis To Play With From The Software Update ! 😱

:D  :D  :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Thanks for the update and letting us know what's up. 

By the way, I was wondering if your security update may have affected your distribution list? I have not received any weekly updates via email since last week in March. Just want to make sure my VIP membership is still in tack. 

cheers,

R. 

• Upvote 1

Thank you Adam.

Down south we understand about perennials but that happens mid Jan. for us.  

Elections, form a government, Ramadan, its always something with these guys.  I’m hoping they  pull the trigger by July but I will have my phone handy.  

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, RAllen59 said:

Thanks for the update and letting us know what's up. 

By the way, I was wondering if your security update may have affected your distribution list? I have not received any weekly updates via email since last week in March. Just want to make sure my VIP membership is still in tack. 

cheers,

R. 

Not at all. But just to ease any concerns, I'll send out a VIP email over the weekend.

:twothumbs:

1 hour ago, Rhona said:

The CBI has not closed down  and that is the one to watch 

Absolutely :twothumbs:

I'm not ruling anything out! Just betting that this Parliament shut down will give me some time to get caught up in other areas.

On 4/23/2018 at 11:47 AM, C71 said:

Good Morning Adam,

Thanks for all the hard work you do.

We again, are seeing some correspondence regarding dropping the three zeros.  For those holding larger notes, how does dropping the zeros really effect our investment?  For example, if one was holding one million dinar in 50,000 and 25,000 notes, what would the value in dollars be assuming a $1.00 exchange rate 😂😂, once the three zeros are dropped?  And, what should we do now if anything, with those larger notes?

IF the zeros are dropped. And IF they aren't dropped off the exchange rate instead of off the notes.

IF that happens, depending on HOW MANY 0's are dropped, you just do the math. :)

17 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Adam - I’m Heading Out Of Town For An Hour Tomorrow And Was Wondering If U Think That I Should Bring All Of My Dinar With Me In Case This Thing Goes Down ...

Fyi - I’ve Got Plenty Of Room For The Entire Hefty Bag Full Of 50 Dinar Notes That LGD And Umbertino Sold Me ...

:D  :D  :D 

How far out of town are you going to make it in an hour?! 

I think you'll be ok ;) 

15 hours ago, dinarham said:

Did Saddam currency even have those big notes ?  

From memory, I think the largest Saddam  note was 250.

There was a larger 10,000 note but I think it was only used between banks.

15 hours ago, GameChanger said:

Instead of asking when, I'm gonna ask how much longer can Iraq survive with the currency the way it is? As always... thanks for what you do. Hoping all that you've done has not been in vain. 

Realistically, the answer is "indefinitely". But I believe they have motivation to RV, so the question goes back to "when".

:twocents: 

6 hours ago, peace1221 said:

I have read a few articles regarding banking. I am feeling excited but I am trying to keep calm. We have been disappointed before. I hope it changes this time. Do you think they will really wait until after elections, cabinet formation and Ramadan? September?

I can't speculate any more than I have already done regarding the "when" - hopefully immediately after elections but before Ramadan. 

What "banking articles" are you referring to?

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Thank You, Adam, for the update, Q & A, AND especially all the prep work You and Your affiliates are doing for us!!! :tiphat:

I especially like what You mentioned here:

22 minutes ago, Adam Montana said:

I can't speculate any more than I have already done regarding the "when" - hopefully immediately after elections but before Ramadan.

I realize this “appears” to be a good time. I am hoping things go smoothly up to and after the elections to be on with Iraq’s bright future with no threat of Sectarian Violence or Civil War based on the election results and process. With international involvement, such as the Korean Company providing the election machines, hopefully no one will contest the election process and results and make a big stink about it like Nouri al-Maliki may be inclined to do. Hopefully his days are over politically and his influences will be summarily removed from politics and the Iraqi culture in general.

The Iraqi elections will be held on Saturday, May 12. Apparently, the Korean Company system will tally all the votes very quickly and the results may be finalized as soon as Sunday, May 13 or shortly thereafter.

Ramadan 2018 in United States of America will begin in the evening of

TuesdayMay 15
and ends in the evening of
ThursdayJune 14
Dates may vary.

So, this window is a couple days from between the elections and the start of Ramadan. The market place Iraqi Dinar conversion to USD is nearly the CBI daily currency auction rate of 1,190 IQD = 1 USD so I wonder what affect this may have on pressuring for a reinstatement or revalue in the very short term. The CBI appears to be all excited about the damaged and counterfeit Iraqi Dinar coming out of the, well, who knows where? So, something seems to be up with the Iraqi Dinar notes out and about in Iraq.

I have never been as optimistic about this speculative investment as I am NOW with ALL the supporting good news and find it hard to not post about my optimism.

Thank You, Adam, for sharing Your tempered optimism realizing this IS Iraq and they seem to have a mind and schedule all their own!!! :twothumbs:

In The Mean Time....................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY!!!)!!!
:rodeo:   :pirateship:
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3