Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nancy Pelosi

Bama Girl

Is a FREAKING IDIOT!! Just in case any of you didn’t already know it. Just heard her say on Fox News that “these people go to church and pray on Sunday and then during the week prey on the DACA people. Good grief, what part of legal vs illegal does she not get?? And while I’m venting, Bernie Sanders is another certified idiot. He wants to guarantee every American a job, a paycheck, and healthcare. Well guess what? Russia and China have been doing this for years but the well looked-out for people still want to escape these countries. Hmmmmm, wonder why??? 😡😡😡

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9
  • Upvote 6

42 minutes ago, Bama Girl said:

s a FREAKING IDIOT!! Just in case any of you didn’t already know it. Just heard her say on Fox News that “these people go to church and pray on Sunday and then during the week prey on the DACA people. Good grief, what part of legal vs illegal does she not get?? And while I’m venting, Bernie Sanders is another certified idiot. He wants to guarantee every American a job, a paycheck, and healthcare. Well guess what? Russia and China have been doing this for years but the well looked-out for people still want to escape these countries. Hmmmmm, wonder why??? 😡😡😡

Baba Girl, please tell us how you really feel  :)

That was awesome. Love it !!

pp

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

😄😄😄, Obviously , my fuse has been short this evening regarding some people’s thinking. Skeetdog, all I can now say about Reid is that I am so glad I no longer have to see his mug or hear his voice on the nightly news. If I could never hear or see Hillarious, Pelosi, Bernie, the Obamas, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and anyone else who think as they do. I could totally eliminate my acid reflux meds. 😀😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Bama Girl said:

Obviously , my fuse has been short this evening regarding some people’s thinking.

Sadly, the Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces Membership REQUIRES mindless adherence to moronic and otherwise backwards, convoluted, and otherwise upside down intellectualized Political Correctness where right and responsible is just wrong and no one should be accountable for ANYTHING especially their own well being and amicable relations as demonstrated by a few notable posters here at DV.

Well articulated posts, Bama Girl!!! :tiphat:

2 hours ago, Starrider said:

You go girl friend don't stop now I gave you the cup so fill it lol.

Well, OK, I'll just say, "You Go, Girl"!!! :twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Sadly, the Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces Membership REQUIRES mindless adherence to moronic and otherwise backwards, convoluted, and otherwise upside down intellectualized Political Correctness where right and responsible is just wrong and no one should be accountable for ANYTHING especially their own well being and amicable relations as demonstrated by a few notable posters here at DV.

Well articulated posts, Bama Girl!!! :tiphat:

Well, OK, I'll just say, "You Go, Girl"!!! :twothumbs:

You said it much more intelligent than I Synopsis,  but what you said is what I meant. 😄😄🙄

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Bama Girl said:

You said it much more intelligent than I Synopsis,  but what you said is what I meant. 😄😄🙄

Bama Girl, I SO enjoyed Your exceptionally well articulated posts!!! :tiphat:

Please, Oh Please, Bama Girl, don't relent on account of me!!! :crossedfingers:

I really want to hear what You have to say!!! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

On 4/24/2018 at 9:29 PM, Synopsis said:

Bama Girl, I SO enjoyed Your exceptionally well articulated posts!!! :tiphat:

Please, Oh Please, Bama Girl, don't relent on account of me!!! :crossedfingers:

I really want to hear what You have to say!!! :twothumbs:

Thank you Synopsis, you are a class act and a wonderful wordsmith. I always enjoy and am enlightened by your well worded commentaries. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Bama Girl said:

Thank you Synopsis, you are a class act and a wonderful wordsmith. I always enjoy and am enlightened by your well worded commentaries. 

Thank You for the kind words, Bama Girl, AND The Best Of Your Day To You!!! :tiphat:

AND, of course, You Go, Girl (and likewise carry on)!!! :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

On 4/24/2018 at 10:18 PM, Synopsis said:

It's a wonder I'm smart enough to type at all.  (spit)  :rolleyes: 

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

It's a wonder I'm smart enough to type at all.  (spit)  :rolleyes: 

GO RV, then BV

Hmmm.......................

So, You are verifying conclusively and irrevocably You actually are a Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces Member?

Thank You for confirming for future reference and clarification of past representations on Your part.

By the way, I am attempting, although presently unsuccessful, to find a cure for the Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces Members so they can actual know and use Common Sense for their own benefit and well being then for them to be an amicable and productive True Patriot Citizen in The Land Of The Free AND Home Of The Brave. You, of course, are a test subject for discovering the cure and should note the tests applied for the cure have no harmful side effects but serve further as diagnostics for projecting the actual cure.

Of course, I was hoping for much better for You without needing, for the public health and well being, to discover a cure for You and other Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces Members.

To each his (or her) own, I guess.

:shakehead:               :shakehead:               :shakehead:

:facepalm2:       :facepalm2:       :facepalm2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

17 hours ago, Synopsis said:

Hmmm.......................

So, You are verifying conclusively and irrevocably You actually are a Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces Member?

Thank You for confirming for future reference and clarification of past representations on Your part.

By the way, I am attempting, although presently unsuccessful, to find a cure for the Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces Members so they can actual know and use Common Sense for their own benefit and well being then for them to be an amicable and productive True Patriot Citizen in The Land Of The Free AND Home Of The Brave. You, of course, are a test subject for discovering the cure and should note the tests applied for the cure have no harmful side effects but serve further as diagnostics for projecting the actual cure.

Of course, I was hoping for much better for You without needing, for the public health and well being, to discover a cure for You and other Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces Members.

To each his (or her) own, I guess.

:shakehead:               :shakehead:               :shakehead:

:facepalm2:       :facepalm2:       :facepalm2:

I'm neither denying nor verifying....I'm simply interacting with your closed off, tunnel vision mind.....A mind you made up about me months, perhaps years ago.  So advocating any stance I might take is futile.....therefore you've morphed into entertainment for me.  In the simplest terms possible think of it like this......you're the kitten, and I have a fully charged laser pointer.  And you know you enjoy it, too.  :D

GO RV, then BV   

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

22 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

So advocating any stance I might take is futile

Hmmmmmmmmm...................................

So what stance are You taking? That You are the Champion Megalomaniac?

meg·a·lo·ma·ni·a
ˌmeɡələˈmānēə/
noun

1. obsession with the exercise of power, especially in the domination of others.
    synonyms: delusions of grandeur, folie de grandeur, thirst/lust for power; More

• delusion about one's own power or importance (typically as a symptom of manic or paranoid disorder).

Is this REALLY why You show such contempt for President Donald J Trump AND those who generally support the initiatives President Donald J Trump campaigned on and is NOW implementing for the benefit of ALL The United States Of America Citizens? Do You REALLY think President Donald J Trump AND those who generally support  the initiatives of President Donald J Trump are locked in mortal combat with You to hold the title of Champion Megalomaniac?

ANY 2016 Presidential Candidate from ANY party has baggage. Rule of Law based on The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights should be ALL that matters to EVERY The United States Of America Citizen no matter what position or office ANYONE has held or is holding for obvious reasons to support the health and integrity of The United States Of America in perpetuity. President Donald J Trump was elected by Rule Of Law. Expressing one's views to the Representative and Senators as well as The President's aides is a wonderfully great way to support this Democratic Republic instead of enjoying personal entertainment by showing contempt for others demonstrating Common Sense.

22 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I'm neither denying nor verifying

So You think showing contempt for people by simply opposing or ridiculing them for exercising Common Sense is entertainment?

37 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

therefore you've morphed into entertainment for me. 

Wouldn't You actually acknowledge and agree Your contempt You show for others is a clear sign of Your manic or paranoid disorder demonstrated by Your CLEARLY demonstrated craving to be the Champion Megalomaniac?

Where is the Common Sense in what You are doing?

:shakehead:               :shakehead:               :shakehead:

:facepalm2:       :facepalm2:       :facepalm2:

So, fastidiously revealing Your condition by running diagnostics with You to reveal the motivation for Your contempt for others gives reassurance to others there is support for knowing and demonstrating Common Sense where one can support another by getting their six for their and everyone else's benefit.

I've said it before and will say it again that You are an asset not a liability whereas You just need to quit being a liability by Your pursuit to be the Champion Megalomaniac showing contempt for others all the while for Your personal entertainment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

35 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Good job Synopsis!!!!!   Thank you!!!

:lmao:       :lmao:       :lmao:

Well, OK, I wish it was only THAT laughable!!!

:o       :o       :o

Back atcha, Pitcher, AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You And All Your Family!!! Hope You enjoy all Your kids and grandkids!!! :tiphat:

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Hmmmmmmmmm...................................

So what stance are You taking? That You are the Champion Megalomaniac?

meg·a·lo·ma·ni·a
ˌmeɡələˈmānēə/
noun

1. obsession with the exercise of power, especially in the domination of others.
    synonyms: delusions of grandeur, folie de grandeur, thirst/lust for power; More

• delusion about one's own power or importance (typically as a symptom of manic or paranoid disorder).

Is this REALLY why You show such contempt for President Donald J Trump AND those who generally support system" rel="">support the initiatives President Donald J Trump campaigned on and is NOW implementing for the benefit of ALL The United States Of America Citizens? Do You REALLY think President Donald J Trump AND those who generally support system" rel="">support  the initiatives of President Donald J Trump are locked in mortal combat with You to hold the title of Champion Megalomaniac?

ANY 2016 Presidential Candidate from ANY party has baggage. Rule of Law based on The Constitution Of The United States Of America TO INCLUDE The Ratified Bill Of Rights should be ALL that matters to EVERY The United States Of America Citizen no matter what position or office ANYONE has held or is holding for obvious reasons to support system" rel="">support the health and integrity of The United States Of America in perpetuity. President Donald J Trump was elected by Rule Of Law. Expressing one's views to the Representative and Senators as well as The President's aides is a wonderfully great way to support system" rel="">support this Democratic Republic instead of enjoying personal entertainment by showing contempt for others demonstrating Common Sense.

So You think showing contempt for people by simply opposing or ridiculing them for exercising Common Sense is entertainment?

Wouldn't You actually acknowledge and agree Your contempt You show for others is a clear sign of Your manic or paranoid disorder demonstrated by Your CLEARLY demonstrated craving to be the Champion Megalomaniac?

Where is the Common Sense in what You are doing?

:shakehead:               :shakehead:               :shakehead:

:facepalm2:       :facepalm2:       :facepalm2:

So, fastidiously revealing Your condition by running diagnostics with You to reveal the motivation for Your contempt for others gives reassurance to others there is support system" rel="">support for knowing and demonstrating Common Sense where one can support system" rel="">support another by getting their six for their and everyone else's benefit.

I've said it before and will say it again that You are an asset not a liability whereas You just need to quit being a liability by Your pursuit to be the Champion Megalomaniac showing contempt for others all the while for Your personal entertainment.

You're an inspiration to all....me included.  ;) 

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You're an inspiration to all....me included.  ;) 

GO RV, then BV

Yeah, I really like advocating Common Sense on all venues for everyone’s benefit, although dutiful at times, as a True Patriot Citizen of The United States Of America enjoying and promoting the company of those like minded in knowing and applying Common Sense - unlike some contestants for whatever personal pursuits THEY may have.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Yeah, I really like advocating Common Sense on all venues for everyone’s benefit, although dutiful at times, as a True Patriot Citizen of The United States Of America enjoying and promoting the company of those like minded in knowing and applying Common Sense - unlike some contestants for whatever personal pursuits THEY may have.

Hey, it's your story.....tell it however you want.  B)

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1