Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Real names of players in dinar space

rockfl9

17 hours ago, rockfl9 said:

Oh , now I know. yes you can learn about the names  and pasts of the guru's.  yeah could cause some concern. That could be DARK1

Same could be said for LOPsters...who come & go using multiple names & circumstances. Their lives must be pretty empty & shallow - IMO

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

On 4/20/2018 at 11:50 AM, caz1104 said:

CAZ, let's be realistic , a  LOP means that an RD/RI is DEAD ., NO profit. A least for a loooong time. it should be logical that when those who discover that this is a dead end deal they leave the  site. I ASK WHERE WILL THE MONEY COME FROM ???? The answer is  it is only FIAT money !!1   Maybe true BUT you can buy a Mercedes sedan with fiat  euros or dollars DO you think    you will be able t0 buy with fiat dinar?  NAHHH

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Andy, i see too many newbes showing up with very basic questions and quoting Guru PooPoo as fact.  It shows  that they believe that they are real people  with connections , contacts or some superior knowledge .  a simple search will at least expose who they  really are  and their motives.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

18 hours ago, rockfl9 said:

Andy, i see too many newbes showing up with very basic questions and quoting Guru PooPoo as fact.  It shows  that they believe that they are real people  with connections , contacts or some superior knowledge .  a simple search will at least expose who they  really are  and their motives.  

Rock this has been discussed before and its OLD news we need New news not the same rubbish. And yes I know people know my name and I couldn't give a twos. Whatever shadiness some people have been up to doesn't take away the fundamentals of why people are in the dinar investment myself included. But this has been discussed before need NEW input

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

On 4/28/2018 at 3:36 AM, dinarbeleiver said:

Rock this has been discussed before and its OLD news we need New news not the same rubbish. And yes I know people know my name and I couldn't give a twos. Whatever shadiness some people have been up to doesn't take away the fundamentals of why people are in the dinar investment myself included. But this has been discussed before need NEW input

Well i think the NEW news is that the CBI has stated that they held control of inflation and has narrowed the exchange rate to 1190- 1200 and that IS A VERY GOOD  PLACE! THIS rate should give confidence  to   those wishing to help rebuild.  MEANING they have no desire to shake up the economy. 

But while I have your attention i want to ask the question, IF they were to RV to say  10 cents. Where do you think the money will come from ?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

23 hours ago, rockfl9 said:

Well i think the NEW news is that the CBI has stated that they held control of inflation and has narrowed the exchange rate to 1190- 1200 and that IS A VERY GOOD  PLACE! THIS rate should give confidence  to   those wishing to help rebuild.  MEANING they have no desire to shake up the economy. 

But while I have your attention i want to ask the question, IF they were to RV to say  10 cents. Where do you think the money will come from ?

I think the money will come from Jesus

• Downvote 2

38 minutes ago, dinarbeleiver said:

I can’t explain how they will get the money but they were certainly able to devalue the currency from being worth 3 dollars plus per dinar so they must be able to reverse engineer this 

You are not alone as I have been asking the question for almost a year and still no answer.  Nations have been devaluing their currency for centuries , it s easy to do just spend more than you take in.  It is easier to LOOse  money than to gain it.  LOL!

Just simply assume there are 1000  dinarians in the USA with a million dinar each .  If the RV is 10 cents ,  there would need to be $100 Mil that doesn't exist today.  WHERE will it come from.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

23 hours ago, dinarbeleiver said:

I can’t explain how they will get the money but they were certainly able to devalue the currency from being worth 3 dollars plus per dinar so they must be able to reverse engineer this 

The ones who devalued the dinar ARE long gone .. It is now a new government a new central bank and a new dinar. All started from scratch.   You might even think of it as a new country.

All that guru stuff about "former glory ' is PooPoo.

Edited by rockfl9
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

At least I did know enough NOT to fall for the  buy dinar and become rich overnight line. I think of those who did and are still WAITING for the magical night.  

What I see is a number of people  who have swallowed that line and really should not be in this "investment".  Why else would they even think of accepting the guru poopoo as any kind of fact. 

The CBI 'should LOP, they really want to in order to reduce costs over the long term. If they lop it would be to a modern currency (1,5,10,etc.) and justify coins. Only then can I see the dinar accepted world wide. BUT except for starry eyed  Dinarians WHO would buy any ? A lop would put 1 dinar at .86 US . It would be too expensive for the GAMBLE.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Your arrogance is crazy....NOW you know what the CBI wants to do! Please oh great one PLEASE provide links...for some reason I just don't buy into the fact you have secret intel/sources. Or maybe you do....gurus claim to have them. And we all know you guys (gurus & LOPsters) are kissin cousins

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Need only to go back to 2012 on DV. CBI  had descriptions of the bills . A program to educate the masses. CBI ready to fund the thing alone . But the bottom dropped out of oil revenues and ISIS. Now oil coming back and ISIS gone .  Talking lifting the zeros again!  Why not?

I am not arrogant or crazy.  Just logical.  If they are going to do it should start again in July. Dust off the old proofs and Add the Kurdish ready for the new year...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Still not evidence of CBI going to LOP now.....again please provide links of the sources you claim to know what they plan on doing now (2018) not 2012 - smh

Heck in 2012 I planned on being an astronaut ......things change

Edited by caz1104

17 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Still not evidence of CBI going to LOP now.....again please provide links of the sources you claim to know what they plan on doing now (2018) not 2012 - smh

Heck in 2012 I planned on being an astronaut ......things change

I just remembered another thing . When the LOP plan was cancelled in 2012 they had a problem with not enough small bills in the country.  They fixed that 2 months later. 

Now it seems the dealers are having a hard time getting uncirculated  small notes !  Maybe only a coincidence. Nah.

Astronaut Caz ... I think you missed the chance ..

Edited by rockfl9
  • Downvote 1

As you like to say...."still didn't answer the question"....or provide evidence of your contact or source. P.S. Iraq has been talking Shiite for years on what they MAY do..............as of today.....ZIP, NADA. Same goes for gurus & alter ego bottom feeders (LOPsters)..................ZIP, NADA