Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly (late) 19 April 2018

Adam Montana

OKAY everyone - like RodandStaff and others are saying,   Adam DID come back & finish up his weekly chat.    Please read thru this thread before posting.   A couple of you are getting ruby red negatives because of your comments  (and guys, there's no reason to neg someone just because they aren't paying attention), so reading a thread all the way thru may prevent this in the future.  :)   

• Upvote 4

On 4/19/2018 at 9:11 PM, Adam Montana said:

Man oh man oh man... it's been a crazy week for me. 

Sorry this is getting here so late, but it was really the best I could do this week. I appreciate you all understanding!

It actually worked out ok, because yesterday I was speculating on the Syria/Russia issue. I could have taken an hour to explain all of my thoughts, but it's so much easier tonight now that a little time has passed, so there is way less speculating to do.

Nothing concerning has occurred, I really don't think anything is going to happen that will be of significant concern, so we're just about back on track. Just for the sake of prudence, I'm not going to really put my foot down that we're in the clear until after the weekend... but it looks like my initial comments about this blowing over are going to hold true. At the very worst, we had a week delay.

That's not a big deal, if you ask me. :lol: 

In the meantime, we've gotten closer to Elections, HCL, and more. Overall, I'd say we're still on track and I'll be inching back towards the edge of my seat with the next encouraging bit of news out of Iraq. I'm not sure what exactly it will be, but if they want to just surprise us with something great - bring it on!

There's really not much more to say right now, so I'll get to the Q's that were posted. Some of you got really off track and I noticed our amazing TexasGranny pulled out the pistols and a couple warnings... :lol: Come on family! You know better than to mess with TG. :D 

Thanks Sam, I appreciate you! :tiphat: 

I don't put a lot of stock in "many of these groups". There's a lot of reasons for that, but in general they don't seem to be grounded in reality. I try to take a realistic approach to this. YES, we are in a positive position right now. But NO, we don't have any conclusive indicators that signal this will happen tomorrow, next week, or any other specific date. Anyone who says otherwise is probably not someone I'd be listening to. 

:twocents: 

Hey keylime - I did see your follow up post and I see that you quoted yourself (I think) but I couldn't quote you to respond appropriately. 

You basically asked if I knew if Parliament was making specific voting moves, and I have to answer in the negative. But that's not to say that they won't do it at he next session, or that it didn't happen today - I didn't get a chance to review session details. I'm scrambling right now just to post this update. The best answer I can give is that I didn't get notified of anything related to that topic, so I can't answer it in full right now.

It's certainly a topic that I'm keeping an eye on. If it becomes an issue that I think has a significant bearing on the course, I will bring it up. Please keep an eye on it yourself and mention anything you find interesting regarding it! 

:tiphat: 

I've heard the Name but I have not used it personally. :shrug:

It appears that it set things back maybe a week. That's about all I see right now. :twocents: 

Not at the moment, but I'll consider throwing something out there for everyone if we don't get anything major in the next week or so. Obviously if we have major HCL news, I'm not going to authorize a discount. We will see. :)

See my previous comments on the Syria situation. :twothumbs:

I put a lot of work explaining that in the book RV Intel and also the Cash In Guide. Do you have a copy yet?

That is a no-brainer, of COURSE they are playing games with it! Look at the daily fluctuations in price, tie that to the volume traded, and you'll instantly see that there is a ton of money being made right now in manipulating the markets. 

That does not diminish the potential for Bitcoin or any other Crypto. But yes, of course it is happening. :) 

Certainly possible, and yes there's a definite correlation, but I still can't say that really points to any specific date... I think we'll know more in the coming days. Fingers crossed though! 

Hi :) 

Nope. 

I have multiple contacts in multiple areas, but I made the decision some time ago to not share those conversations. It's too easy to misinterpret or misread when I can only share portions of my conversations, and I'm not interested in people thinking I have an "inside scoop". I keep my posts very straightforward and to the point. It works well that way IMO. :twocents: 

Hahaha! I made it through the worst of it. Thanks for thinking of me :D

WHEWWWWW!!!! That was a lot to digest... Oh my goodness, YES it is extremely important for every last one of us to protect our personal information and affairs!

Regarding VIP and OSI members, everything we are involved in - cashing in, to asset protection - is very "compartmentalized", by which I mean that I fully expect a few members to act like fools and jeapordize their own situation by running their mouth(s). But because of how every aspect is planned, they are really only able to put themselves in harm's way.

I would encourage everyone, VIP or not, to keep your financial details to yourself. Loose lips sink ships, and you are the captain of your own vessel here! But everyone else, especially VIPs, rest assured that the actions of the few that won't be able to control their enthusiasm will not sink YOUR ship. We have taken precautions in that regard.

I won't go into the details, for obvious reasons.

=======================

That's it for this post - here's to some great news in the near future!

:tiphat: 

I am amazed that people can't seem to go back through the post to find Adam's response or Chat Log. You are such babies. HERE NOW, you don't have to look for it. It is right here for you to review. 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, water4life said:

Adam. Your time management leaves a lot to be desired.

I take it your not in the VIP program or you wouldn’t get caught saying such a ridiculous statement!  Not calling you out but the more you know about what Adam is doing the more you appreciate all that he and his Mod Squad do!  I guess it’s easy to say anything you want if your goal is to tear someone down...in which case I have to ask...why are you here?  I’m gonna leave it at that...not gonna neg you cause I’m sure you’ll see plenty of red soon enough! :facepalm3:

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 13

4 hours ago, RodandStaff said:

I take it your not in the VIP program or you wouldn’t get caught saying such a ridiculous statement!  Not calling you out but the more you know about what Adam is doing the more you appreciate all that he and his Mod Squad do!  I guess it’s easy to say anything you want if your goal is to tear someone down...in which case I have to ask...why are you here?  I’m gonna leave it at that...not gonna neg you cause I’m sure you’ll see plenty of red soon enough! :facepalm3:

Hahaha 

i gave him one

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I know most of you guys are doing your heckling in fun, but for those of you that aren't, please remember that water4life is a newbie.   He/she just may not know the ropes around here yet. It's a hard life lesson, I realize, but try to be a little bit kinder & softer.   Give him a little slack.      

• Upvote 6

I didn’t write anything derogatory because I’m trying to stay positive, but it is real simple, don’t mess with the BOSS!!!.  Adam gives us all he can and he provides a great venue to discuss our Dinar craziness.  We appreciate him and all he provides!!!  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, paperboy said:

I know most of you guys are doing your heckling in fun, but for those of you that aren't, please remember that water4life is a newbie.   He/she just may not know the ropes around here yet. It's a hard life lesson, I realize, but try to be a little bit kinder & softer.   Give him a little slack.      

He needs to give Adam some respect and slack.  But I understand your point. 

• Upvote 4

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 4:57 AM, RodandStaff said:

I would say he has other things on his mind but this is a family site!!! :unsure:

Image result for pic of sleeping with goats

Disclaimer: this is not our hero Cisole...he's busy elsewhere being a real family man hero!!! ;)

So a new version of pork chops are coming out or lamb ribs or pilamb bacon lol

Starr 

Edited by Starrider
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, paperboy said:

I agree that we need to be kinder to each other at times.  However, he/she has been a member since 2011.  I suppose a newbie is defined as one with very few posts, but surely in 7 years of membership you would get some sense of decorum.  

• Upvote 4