Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Four WF Bank Stories...Enjoy.

Luigi1

Luigi found Four bank stories that suggest this week.
Treat as a rumor. Not verified. Your opine.

18 April 2018  Exited...
I had a pretty positive & exciting interaction with my bank today in Florida. I describe below the conversation I had with 2 separate tellers. 
I walked into my bank today (WF) to make a simple transaction. While I was in there, I asked the teller if the RV has started yet. He called someone else over, and so I again asked her if the RV has started yet. And she said to me ...‘how do you know about the RV?’ I said 'I have currency... of course I know'. And she said very quietly, ‘today is xxx (day of the month) , it was supposed to start Thursday, but it’s postponed and is going to go next Thursday. 
I walked out of the bank happy and excited... still waiting but with a smile! With all the false starts, rumors, innuendo etc., hopefully we can finally pull this off!
One who is Excited!

18 April 2018  SCCHSBEBLESSED:  
I just stopped at one of our small Wells Fargo branches in my hometown in Wisconsin to transfer some money to our grandson at college. I asked the teller if she had been trained in any new foreign currency processing.
She stepped back, looked to the side with a smirk on her face, and then said, yes!
Then I asked her when they were going to start using it. She paused, looked at me. . . and said, “it’s supposed to start going live TODAY . . . how did you know about all this? I just smiled and left. Time will tell.   Sure made my day as this is a tiny local WF branch who laughed at us once years ago lol:)
DinarBlessing:  It's really interesting that we are now getting reports about tellers from small banks or from banks in small towns getting trained for currency exchange. Not a whole lot of people travel outside of the US from the little towns if you ask me... sooooo what could be the reason?? Hmmmm

18 April 2018  Appaloosa...Local WF in the Big Bend area of north Florida (200K population approx.)
I was there cashing a check that was given to me written on someone's WF account. I do NOT have an account at WF.
There was a question pertaining to the check, so the teller assisting me had to go seek direction from the branch manager. I was the only customer at the teller counter at the time. I began having small talk with another teller that was standing at her terminal at the teller counter.
I said, "how's the new foreign currency upgrade/change over going. I understand that everyone has been going through training for it and that so far the tellers are happy about the change."
I continued by saying, "I'm sure being able to handle it all on one screen makes it a lot easier to expedite the transaction without having to bounce back and forth from screen-to-screen."
She replied, "oh yes, I haven't been trained yet, but most of the tellers and staff have been." She continued, "They do like it much better, they say it's a quicker process now which is good because we've been told that the bank is going to be dealing with some different currencies than before which could increase the number of foreign currency customers."
She Said, "we don't know exactly which currencies or when, but it's supposed to be sometime soon."
Now, at this point, I decided to just nod my head and I asked one final question and I said, "when do you have the opportunity to be trained?". She simply replied, "they're working on scheduling it."
At this point, the teller I was working with and the branch manager came over to me, still no one else in the teller lines but me, they transacted my business and the teller I was working with said to her manager, "this customer had a couple of questions pertaining to foreign currency," and looked at me and said this is our branch manager and she can answer any questions you have.
I said, "oh no, I don't need any assistance today, I had just heard about the new foreign currency system and the training that's been on going pertaining to it and was just wondering how it was going."
The branch manager responded with "oh yes, we've almost gotten all foreign currency staff at this branch fully trained and they are able to help customers with the more common currencies at this time, but you have to have an account here."
I replied, "oh, of course, but this isn't just a WF foreign currency system upgrade, it extends to many different banks across the country." She nodded her head and said, "that's exactly right."
I didn't push for what currencies were being added and tried really hard not to say anything that would cause them to shut down with what info she was sharing.
I am going back next week and will open a savings account there and hope that I can build on the dialog that occurred today. I certainly didn't want to give them any reason to feel they need to shut down.

18 April 201  KeithN:
APPY, I have heard much the same at my WF here and can confirm the training and system upgrades as well. Nice job positioning yourself to get the answers you were looking for. Just like a Good Investigative Reporter. Congrats
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 8

more bank stories...

24 April 2018  RaayRat98...

Desmo:  I went to my bank in Texas (one of the 5 "participating" banks) about 2 or 3 months ago, to make a deposit, and the bank manager approached me and asked if there was anything he could help me with.  I asked him if they handled currency exchange and he asked which currency I was inquiring about.
I mentioned Dong and Dinar, and he replied, "we do currency transactions but not Dinar and have no plans for that."
Then he started into the same thing we've all heard, "that's a scam and you might want to reconsider your investments," etc.
I went in yesterday and again he approached me to see if he could help with anything.
I told him, "I'm just making a deposit, but while you're here, I'm curious if this branch is the one I need to go to for a currency exchange or do I need to go to the main bank downtown?"

He smiled and said, "we like to think this is the main branch for currency exchange.  Which currency are you exchanging?"
I said Dong...  then he finished my sentence, "and Dinar?" and I said, Yes.
I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head!  He asked how much I had.  I said I had quite a bit.
Now he's got a 'can't slap the smile off his face' grin.  He said, "we aren't handling Dinar right now but we will be.  I just got an email last week that we will be handling it."  I told him I already knew that and asked him if he's been through the training yet.
He asked in shock, "how did you know about that?"  Then I asked him if he had a delarue machine.
He asked, "how do you know about all this, I've never had anyone ask these questions."  I told him I have friends in high places. (NO TONY, I DIDN'T MENTION YOUR NAME)
Then he said, "well, we aren't doing it yet but I expect it to be anytime, I was told it will happen VERY SOON!"
NEXT BANK:          
A couple months ago I went to another bank that I am not a customer with, also one of the 5 banks, and asked to speak to the branch manager.  I asked her if they did currency exchange and she said, "lets go to my office."
She then asked which currency I was interested in and I told her, Dinar and Dong.
She also asked how much I had, I told her, quite a bit.  She also got a big grin and big eyes then said, "you're going to be a very rich man!"
She then said "I can't talk about it right now," and I said I knew she was not allowed to.  She asked how I knew that and I told her... "I have friends in high places."
She said, "well, as you know, I'm bound not to discuss it right now but I hope you will come see us when it happens, and if you know anyone else with Dong and Dinar please have them come see me as well."
Then she handed me several business cards and thanked me for stopping in and hopes to see me soon.

TRUE STORIES!
WantingFreedom:  AFW gave me permission to share his story since he's not a member in the forum. His nephew related the following: he had a friend whose wife works for Wells Fargo in Georgia. She was upset because she had to work all this week, as well as next week getting trained on how to exchange foreign currency. She was upset having to learn all about foreign currency.  AFW shared this information with Open Mike members this evening, and we found it encouraging, lining up with other stories of training going on.

CaptWillie:  We heard from the family senior banking official friend again this weekend. Normally, he keeps a low profile and only updates us every few months. This is the 2nd time in two weeks.
Once again, he said that they just wrapped up some additional training on the currency exchange and mentioned that this time things seem to be different and everything is lining up quite nicely.
He seems very optimistic that this time things are going to go. He told us that they are expecting this to be released before the Iraqi election, but it could go up to a week beyond it.
This has been a very exciting couple of weeks for me and my wife... First, we had the experience with the WF bank teller and then the two updates by the family friend. Everything confirms what Ray and Tony have been telling us.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

What I have always wanted to know is this......

What possible benefit do people get in writing such elaborate lies on websites like this?  I mean, really, it takes a lot of time and energy to think this crap up and then type it into print--and for WHAT REASON??!!  

Help anybody? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

4/25/2018  Tex...Hi all...
Thank you for keeping us informed and updated on many things going on in this world we live in especially with our investment that will soon bless so many of God's children. 
I have a Bank story. I have been in Dinar investment for 7 years. For so many years, my bank, Wells Fargo has always said that the Dinar was a scam. After I heard a bank story last week on Dinar Recaps Blog about a young lady asking her Wells Fargo bank teller have they completed foreign currency training and the teller told her not yet but other employees had, I decided to contact my banker at the Wells Fargo in Texas.
I asked her have they started having foreign currency training and she said yes. They even have foreign currency bank tellers! I said what the world. I told her I would be up there to see for myself! I went in and sure enough there were foreign currency bank tellers in place. 
She also explained that they are selling and buying all foreign currencies except for Dinar and Dong right now.
I am thinking why all of a sudden you are selling and buying foreign currencies and even have foreign currencies bank tellers in place, I am saying to myself...something is about to happen and go viral! Dinar land we are well on our way!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Funny thing is,a WF person did tell me a couple or a few years ago that they received a corporate memo saying that they would be dealing with the iqd sometime. Whatever that means is anyones guest, and here we are today....still waiting and speculating. Bank stories are a dinar a dozen in this thing,and many people have one of their own.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, climber7 said:

....really, it takes a lot of time and energy to think this crap up....and for WHAT REASON??!!  

Amen, climber!  Especially when someone needs 'permission' to share something from a friend who has a nephew whose friend's wife works at WF and did blah blah blah. Whomever said they "could eat a can of alphabet soup and poop out something more intelligent" had it right.

:bs:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, climber7 said:

What I have always wanted to know is this......

What possible benefit do people get in writing such elaborate lies on websites like this?  I mean, really, it takes a lot of time and energy to think this crap up and then type it into print--and for WHAT REASON??!!  

Help anybody? 

Very lonely people seeking attention. It's really Pathetic. The thing that is sad is there are people that believe this crap.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

And of all banks WF. They are ripping people off right and left.  

Luigi says...WF is not the only gig in town.

I was told by my Credit Union, all banks will be doing exchanges including Credit Unions.

Tier 1, 2,  3 or mom & pop small town banks, no matter. They all play by the same rules.

There are no lead banks. WF does not have a monopoly on currency exchanges.

I live in a patriotic Military town with a Military Credit Union.

Many Military personnel, retirees & veterans own IQD & Afghanis. 

The Credit Unions will not be turning people away. Guaranteed.

It trust my own CU more so than WF. A 40 year member. IMHO.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

the bank stories just keep rolling in....

25 April 2018 from around the web...

Thank you for keeping us informed and updated on many things going on in this world we live in especially with our investment that will soon bless so many of God's children.

I have a Bank story. I have been in Dinar investment for 7 years. For so many years, my bank, Wells Fargo has always said that the Dinar was a scam. After I heard a bank story last week on Dinar Recaps Blog about a young lady asking her Wells Fargo bank teller have they completed foreign currency training and the teller told her not yet but other employees had, I decided to contact my banker at the Wells Fargo in Texas.

I asked her have they started having foreign currency training and she said yes. They even have foreign currency bank tellers! I said what the world. I told her I would be up there to see for myself! I went in and sure enough there were foreign currency bank tellers in place.

She also explained that they are selling and buying all foreign currencies except for Dinar and Dong right now.

I am thinking why all of a sudden you are selling and buying foreign currencies and even have foreign currencies bank tellers in place, I am saying to myself...something is about to happen and go viral! Dinar land we are well on our way!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

RayRat, the undisputed king of all bank stories...has a real whopper...

4/26/2018  RayRat...
Fitzgerald:  I went to chase to check out the rates. She says all are pending. I asked her did they get a memo about any currency she said yes. I asked her if they'd been trained on the currency and she says yes!! A few years ago they wouldn't even talk about it or tell the truth. Now they are!! She were happy to tell me. She even said Chase gives the best rate!  she didn’t t want me to leave without knowing that. They obviously want my business!!
FROM MY FRIEND PRETTY VOCALIST, RIGHT HERE IN HOUSTON TEXAS 4-26-2018
Rrrr:  Everything is how it needs to be now. A win-win situation is brewing. One with solutions that are fair to everyone involved. This requires that you have blind faith that heaven is working behind the scenes to extract the highest good for all. Use positive affirmations and prayers to keep your spirits high. Above all, make sure that your conversations about this RV involve positive and optimistic words and phrases.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

19 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi, run down and see what the ZIM rate is please. You're probably a bazillionaire right now

and don't even know it.

💲💲💲

Related image
  • Haha 1

more bank stories...

27 April 2018  TNT:
Offgrid:  Pinkshell Bank Story (she is having computer problems and asked me to post for her what I captured in Chat.)
OMG! I just received the most exciting bank calls, yes 2 of them but the second was the best. I had called and ask if I could get the name of personal banker.
I received 2 numbers that I called and left messages saying that I was interested in a relationship with a personal banker and it had to do with a currency exchange and if they were not interested do not call back. Both called back.
The first one was very nice and interested.
But the one just a few mins ago put me on a speaker phone and bent over backwards to be nice. It was a "premium banker" and a investment banker. They even said I didnt have to go to them that they would come to my house. It was crazy!
They also sent me an email wanting to know if I can make an appointment next week. [END what I captured in Chat] 
Pinkshell:  most important was that I kept saying currency exchange and they were really trying to sell themselves. wanted me to set an appointment and said that they would come to my house.
NoStatic:  Regarding Pinkshell's story, the idea that the two bankers were trying to make an appointment with her for next week lends weight to Tony's comment from Wednesday, paraphrased "I'm looking to do a Friday call but not a Wednesday call." If they knew this was scheduled for this weekend, they would darn sure have wanted to get out in front of it and get their appointment made ahead of time. JMO

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

On 4/26/2018 at 7:32 AM, Luigi1 said:

Luigi says...WF is not the only gig in town.

I was told by my Credit Union, all banks will be doing exchanges including Credit Unions.

Tier 1, 2,  3 or mom & pop small town banks, no matter. They all play by the same rules.

There are no lead banks. WF does not have a monopoly on currency exchanges.

I live in a patriotic Military town with a Military Credit Union.

Many Military personnel, retirees & veterans own IQD & Afghanis. 

The Credit Unions will not be turning people away. Guaranteed.

It trust my own CU more so than WF. A 40 year member. IMHO.

Morning Luigi, totally agree. There will be a ton of banks to choose from. I was commenting that of all the banks available the examples given were from WF on the same day that they were being busted for a list of wrongdoings.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

the bank stories just keep rolling in...

Offgrid:
Pinkshell Bank Story (she is having computer problems and asked me to post for her what I captured in Chat.)
OMG! I just received the most exciting bank calls, yes 2 of them but the second was the best. I had called and ask if I could get the name of personal banker.
I received 2 numbers that I called and left messages saying that I was interested in a relationship with a personal banker and it had to do with a currency exchange and if they were not interested do not call back.
Both called back.
The first one was very nice and interested.
But the one just a few mins ago put me on a speaker phone and bent over backwards to be nice. It was a "premium banker" and a investment banker. They even said I didnt have to go to them that they would come to my house. It was crazy!
They also sent me an email wanting to know if I can make an appointment next week.
[END what I captured in Chat]
Pinkshell:
most important was that I kept saying currency exchange and they were really trying to sell themselves. wanted me to set an appointment and said that they would come to my house.
NoStatic:
Regarding Pinkshell's story, the idea that the two bankers were trying to make an appointment with her for next week lends weight to Tony's comment from Wednesday, paraphrased "I'm looking to do a Friday call but not a Wednesday call." If they knew this was scheduled for this weekend, they would darn sure have wanted to get out in front of it and get their appointment made ahead of time. JMO
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3