Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

another site report

dinarbeleiver

another site Intel Report (ACIR)

04/18/2018

In the course of the next few months you may quite possibly see media reporting about a delete the zeros project. According to the intel I have, as well as info I received today from a banker, the delete the zeros project is going to be progressing at a much faster pace, and word has it that new information will be published after Ramadan.  In February 2012, the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) circulated reports to the Baghdad media that they were going to introduce three new banknotes.  They were reported as follows; the 50, 100, and 200 Iraqi dinar currency.  The reports also made mention of coins however, coins are not very popular with the Iraqi’s.  So, who can tell, it may or may not happen with the coins.  Everything from this point on is riding on the upcoming national and local elections (May 12).  There appears to be a vast more supporters than not for the delete the zero’s project.  The CBI would like to gain control and lower the inflation and boost the economy. At least that is their intention. The company that will be printing the new bank notes has already been selected, the authorization is the only delay in moving forward with the print.  You may see some action possibly after the elections, depending on which party has control of the government. The Iraqi parliament will have to vote on the delete the zeros project given that they did not get the opportunity in 2012. The Iraqi cabinet stopped it because they believed the economic climate was not yet ready. 

The GOI has had concerns about the mafia gangs inside Iraq that are taking advantage of the situation. But that’s a whole separate issue they need to tackle. Oil prices are continuing to go up and businesses are returning although cautiously and investing in startups and existing companies.  You will learn of the delete the zeros project getting ready to be implemented when you read that there is an education campaign going on inside Iraq.  The education campaign will consist of news media, flyers, and radio advertising to get the word out.  The CBI wants to make sure that everyone is informed about the delete the zeros project.  

The banking system in Iraq is not up to par with 21stcentury banking standards.  There is a plan in place to modernize the banking.  The CBI does not care to see the Islamic banks outperforming the other banks.  

The counterfeit dinar problem continues to be an issue. In Iraq, every bank manager turns in all of the counterfeit notes that he encounters from his depositors each week to the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI).  The bank is rewarded for this and receives a credit from the CBI. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, dinarbeleiver said:

The banking system in Iraq is not up to par with 21stcentury banking standards.  There is a plan in place to modernize the banking.  The CBI does not care to see the Islamic banks outperforming the other banks.

Thank You, DinarBeleiver, AND The Best Of Your Morning To You!!! :tiphat:

My opinion is this statement is very outdated. Various current Iraqi News Articles have indicated otherwise. This statement was true at one time but no longer.

In The Mean Time....................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

32 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Thank You, DinarBeleiver, AND The Best Of Your Morning To You!!! :tiphat:

My opinion is this statement is very outdated. Various current Iraqi News Articles have indicated otherwise. This statement was true at one time but no longer.

In The Mean Time....................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

Defo agree with that part but the rest of it seems ok. AC has been pretty much spot on over the years. He is one person who I trust with his contacts. The education program has definitely got to start before we see the RV

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

From a different viewpoint ( IMHO ) the delete the zeroes is a process, not a law. The CBI would make the decision after approval of the IMF and COM, mainly the PM and Minister of Finance. HOR may be 'informed' but they don't need to pass anything ( as they do nothing anyway ).  It may be September before there is full parliament assembly and they get their political shiz together. And if we remember earlier last year, the CBI said they had been given the 'green light' to proceed. Then last month said they were 'ready'. But just in case, let me check my Magic 8 Ball...................

Related image

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, jeepguy said:

Haha , shake it again , king beans

45 minutes ago, boosterbglee said:

Shake....... the ball...please!   :lol:

24 minutes ago, slb said:

It had one job......

OK. OK. Man, you folks are relentless. Relentless.   :wub:

Related image

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

Botzwana is correct, this person absolutely said a lop was going to happen.  When i read this today, my first thought was wtf is this guy talking about here?

King Bean is also spot on.  Parliament has no such vote on the project.  The cbi has control.  Influenced by other forces yes but its ultimately up to the cbi.

• Upvote 2

That whole statement was not true. I read the articles that talked about the graphics on the new notes and hat they were going to be 1-5-10-20 -50-100. They will coexist side by side with the old notes for two years  as the three zero notes are withdrawn and I do believe they said they/we, would have ten years to turn them in to the banks. 

More re recently I read, on this site, that the notes were printed and they had five trillion new polymer dinar ready for distribution.

IMO waiting on the green light, the stars to line up, their numbers to be drawn, the last straw to be placed on the camels back or some other 

thing we don't know about.

• Upvote 5

On 4/19/2018 at 9:16 PM, mr.unlikely said:

That whole statement was not true. I read the articles that talked about the graphics on the new notes and hat they were going to be 1-5-10-20 -50-100. They will coexist side by side with the old notes for two years  as the three zero notes are withdrawn and I do believe they said they/we, would have ten years to turn them in to the banks. 

More re recently I read, on this site, that the notes were printed and they had five trillion new polymer dinar ready for distribution.

IMO waiting on the green light, the stars to line up, their numbers to be drawn, the last straw to be placed on the camels back or some other 

Now that is what I read too.  

• Upvote 2

Thanks DB....

On 4/19/2018 at 8:16 PM, mr.unlikely said:

MO waiting on the green light, the stars to line up, their numbers to be drawn, the last straw to be placed on the camels back or some other 

...They've been sittin' on the pot a long time...Maybe they're out of PT....:huh:

• Confused 1

On 4/19/2018 at 8:16 PM, mr.unlikely said:

Agreed.  AC is a DC. Dumb Charlie.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1