Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Here's the latest from Frankie Frankie and Walking Stick

Floridian

4-18-2018   Newshound Guru Walkingstick    It doesn’t make any sense for them to have all this money and thousands and thousands of ATM’s unless they are going to RI.

4-18-2018   Intel Guru Frank26   Many firms told there would be a 24 hour notification to turn on ATM's.  There is serious, continual talk about turning on the ATM's.  Lower denoms in the ATM's can't be turned on without a new rate.  

4-18-2018  Newshound Guru Walkingstick   [...What is the significance of April 30th to Iraq.]  They have a set date for their rate changes.  Every April of every year, the IMF updates the exchange rate of Iraq.  Iraq does not have to wait till the 30th.  They can do it today or tomorrow but when the IMF updates it will reflect the new rate for Iraq.  It often does not show up for seven days.  Come up on the 7th of May all the nations that changed in the month of April.    They do not have an option.  Again, this is not an option.  They have to do this...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 3

18 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Every April of every year, the IMF updates the exchange rate of Iraq.

They do not have an option.  Again, this is not an option.  They have to do this...

I'm sorry but I find this statements a load of crap. How many times over the years have we heard similar fantastic statements like this only to have these people come up with some lame excuse to stay relevant and lying to us?!   Ticks me off..... 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

30 minutes ago, climber7 said:

I'm sorry but I find this statements a load of crap. How many times over the years have we heard similar fantastic statements like this only to have these people come up with some lame excuse to stay relevant and lying to us?!   Ticks me off..... 

Floridian didn't say those things, Walking Stick did.  :lol:

I agree, it's a load of crap, but this is the rumor section so I posted the rumor.  :lol:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 5

I agree, it's a load of crap, but this is the rumor section so I posted the rumor.  :lol:

I know it wasn't you Floridian--sorry for not clarifying--just quoted the source you posted :)

• Thanks 1

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 11:10 PM, Floridian said:

The latest rumor... a Ramadan RV. Abadi wants Iraqis to have the money & the US in celebration of Independence Day.

Since when did Iraq give a rat's arse about a US holiday? This re-cycled rumor resurfaces every Ramadan.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Let's hope there is some action on monetary reform before November, when Luigi has to dust off the ol' Black Friday RV rumor. Because all the non Christians in Iraq want us to have buying power for Christmas. An old classic that never changes.

:lol:

• Haha 2

It is said that WS is a part owner of a banking firm in  and outside Iraq .It is also said ? That his firm was one of the firm's to begin and end training in international banking and security before the others  . It is also said this same firm was one of many to turn in there books for auditing and to make ( 3 ) seperate adjustments in late summer to early fall to their employees pay involving 1 specific number . I personally received the rumor of training for the banks. What compelled me is less than a week after the rumor ? Bank training was in the news and is still in the news  . Much like a lot of thing I've heard of WS stating wind up in the news . I have never seen anything from WS stating a rate or a date so this rumor of April 30th to May 7th is highly unusual. With ALL the activity we are seeing with Abadi, the Alak and the CBI, al Nassari , currency education and enforcement . I will once again take heed but this time ? To the rumor of these dates . Lastly it is said WS is a Marine . I appreciate what he has offered thus far . And of all the folks given the Guru Reputation ? I would say F26 is the Bravest .

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, blueskyline said:

It is said that WS is a part owner of a banking firm in  and outside Iraq .It is also said ? That his firm was one of the firm's to begin and end training in international banking and security before the others  . It is also said this same firm was one of many to turn in there books for auditing and to make ( 3 ) seperate adjustments in late summer to early fall to their employees pay involving 1 specific number . I personally received the rumor of training for the banks. What compelled me is less than a week after the rumor ? Bank training was in the news and is still in the news  . Much like a lot of thing I've heard of WS stating wind up in the news . I have never seen anything from WS stating a rate or a date so this rumor of April 30th to May 7th is highly unusual. With ALL the activity we are seeing with Abadi, the Alak and the CBI, al Nassari , currency education and enforcement . I will once again take heed but this time ? To the rumor of these dates . Lastly it is said WS is a Marine . I appreciate what he has offered thus far . And of all the folks given the Guru Reputation ? I would say F26 is the Bravest .

Blueskyline,

Thanks for the background on Walking Stick.

I hope he is right.

It really DOES make sense to RV this currency before elections.  It would be a guaranteed win for Abadi.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

And this other thing, that Kaperoni said fits in great with what Walking Stick said:

"4-21-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...We read matter of factly the other day in a news article from Prime Minister Abadi that they expect to open the banking system or engage the banking system with the world directly after the elections so there isn’t anything more clear than that…"

If Iraq's banking system is going to engage with the world, they need a tradeable currency.

I wish I could see the article Kaperoni is talking about.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Floridian said:

And this other thing, that Kaperoni said fits in great with what Walking Stick said:

"4-21-2018 Newshound Guru Kaperoni ...We read matter of factly the other day in a news article from Prime Minister Abadi that they expect to open the banking system or engage the banking system with the world directly after the elections so there isn’t anything more clear than that…"

If Iraq's banking system is going to engage with the world, they need a tradeable currency.

I wish I could see the article Kaperoni is talking about.

It does make sense but where is that article?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, IQD=freedom said:

It does make sense but where is that article?

"the development of the Iraqi capital sector plans require cooperation with counterpart regional and international institutions and stand at the successful experiences, and benefit from the transfer of the banking sector to a new stage, as contributing to opening up to the world.."

"the Bahraini side expressed its full readiness to open banking transactions with Iraqi banks within the standards and controls international,.."

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=155889

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

"the development of the Iraqi capital sector plans require cooperation with counterpart regional and international institutions and stand at the successful experiences, and benefit from the transfer of the banking sector to a new stage, as contributing to opening up to the world.."

"the Bahraini side expressed its full readiness to open banking transactions with Iraqi banks within the standards and controls international,.."

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=155889

Thanks Floridian! 

• Like 1

On 4/18/2018 at 10:16 PM, GregHi said:

Somebody tell these gurus Iraq has had ATMs outside of banks for the last 15 years. They have been working all this time dispensing both IQD and USD, your choice.. There are people that have served and know this is true! The ATM lies are so old..

I agree.

I hope all is well, Mr. Greg.

• Upvote 1

On 4/18/2018 at 8:16 PM, GregHi said:

Somebody tell these gurus Iraq has had ATMs outside of banks for the last 15 years. They have been working all this time dispensing both IQD and USD, your choice.. There are people that have served and know this is true! The ATM lies are so old..

GregHi, you are absolutely correct. If you notice my avatar I'm standing in front of a Warka Bank an there are two ATM machines behind those blast walls. Oh yeah, this was 2007...

• Upvote 2