Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI DID IT.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...
Dinar Guru claims in country RV has started.

Treat as a rumor. Not verified. Your opine.

4-17-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article:  "THE SEEDS OF REFORM IN MONETARY POLICY BEGIN TO BEAR FRUIT"   This article is just all about informing the public and investors that they are in charge of the monetary policy of  Iraq and not to worry...so once again the CBI is beating their chest on how good they are all they accomplished in spite of all the past corruption...yes “cash market” began to feel the results. People carrying around less cash (can use POS), no lines at the banks to get paid (electronic payrolls. Just a total reduction by 2/3 of all cash in circulation. They did it and they are telling us they are successful... an amazing article! WOW.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

Luigi says...Here's another article of Dinarian interest's...Treat as a rumor.

Odd isn't it...I'm a member of a Tier 3 group & I haven't been notified or paid or anyone else in my Tier.

Compiled 12:01 am EDT 18 April 2018 by Judy Byington...
The following was a synopsis of un-vetted information found on the internet. It would be up to the reader to make their own conclusions about what was actually happening.
1. The Iraqi lower denominations were available today April 17 at their ATMs.
2. Rates have been on & off screens – stayed on steady today April 17.
3. Confirmation from three sources that Tier 3 was complete today April 17 – 1&2 have completed.
4. Banks & Exchange Centers ready for this weekend.

5. There were 10-15-20 year payouts available.
6. Table Top meetings on Zim were ongoing – many transactions have taken place over the last 8 days.
7. Humanitarian groups were in the process to begin.
8. Some of funding sources were underway and being funded.
9. At 3:30 pm EST today April 17 the 800#s were put into the pipeline.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

here's another article of Dinarian interests...

4/18/2018  KTFA:
DELTA: IT LOOKS LIKE CBI DID PRINT MORE CURRENCY FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS..
CBI Financial Situation Tables  (wink)
Financial Situation Tables For 2018- January / February / March
https://cbi.iq/page/73
Yrmailmann:  Hope it is ours much waited lower denoms.
Manaolana3:  Delta,Per our Monday CC, citizens are encouraged to bring in their currencies to exchange their three zero notes for LD's? The CBI must be expecting a deluge of them notes from the citizens! 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

this article of Dinarian interests just in...

18 April 2018  RayRat...

Today they put out an article saying people should bring in their damaged notes to exchange for the smaller denominations.  I asked them what denominations?  My sources says that no one believes the artciles, because they don’t trust the banks.  Still, the 500s and 250s appear to be the smaller denominations at this time – those are smaller than the 25,000 notes we are used to, and it gets the 25K notes off the streets.  I checked again this morning, and it seems that is what they are doing, exchanging 25K notes for 500s and 250s appear.  In Kurdistan they are taking in the three-zero notes, damaged or undamaged, and they are exchanging them for 250 dinar notes and lower denominations, down to fils.  This came from people connected at the higher levels.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

I'm sensing the GOAT read it wrong. If HCL had indeed 'passed' then she would be touting all those CBI insiders she claims to have on speed dial and the news would be blowing up about everyone now playing nice in the sandbox. As in all things coming from Iraq, running arab news articles through Google translate can produce confusion of epic proportion. Chances are the Goat has been in the high, thin mountain air for too many years now.

And it's rubbed off on Luigi. ZIM???  :lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 12:10 AM, navira45 said:

Botzwana, the HCL is not done. That goat reads it wrong

Goat ate it as he was reading it- kick this can down past Ramadan-then the usual rowboating backwards till January begins the Ad Hopium rollercoaster all over again

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

this latest just in...Kaperoni wrong again.

4/28/2018   
Tebow: CBI came out and said they were not going to float their currency. Now are you going to believe the CBI or a guru ***** ***** ? 
Spectra: once again the CBI ............WINS ...........MY VOTE... 
Zig: Not saying believe.....saying consider.....big difference...... 
Tebow: I consider what the CBI puts out over and name calling guru. 
Zig: CBI will never tell you "exactly" what they plan to do....Never.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Just fyi. I was at my local W.F yesterday depositing the proceeds from a house I sold. I asked the premier ( that's the name they give this good man named mark because I guess he's very knowledgeable) if they dealt in I.Q.D he said they don't touch it. All these bank stories we have been reading are most likely made up by someone how can probably profit somehow by putting lies on hear. This isn't a bank story just an experience I had at the bank

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4