Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Did Trump just TWEET hinted about the coming RV?

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Trump in recent days hinted at the new gold standard & new asset backed USD.

He also throwing out hints of equalizing the global currencies to even the trading field.

Treat as a rumor. Not verified. Your opine.

"Trump Tweet: 'Currency Devaluation Game'!" by Sierra (NZ) - 4.17.18

Entry Submitted by Sierra (NZ) at 2:22 AM EDT on April 17, 2018

Q Anon has posted a Trump tweet on post number 1166...
An Anon (anonymous contributor) posted the Trump tweet:

'Russian and China are playing the Currency Devaluation game as the US keeps raising interest rates. Not acceptable!' (Trump)
Please bear in mind that Trump, Putin and Xi-Jinping are working together behind the scenes to bring in the GCR so this Trump tweet is pure theater. However - the magic word...CURRENCY!

The Anon asks 'Anyone think this tweet has to do with Q's post/pics of the WHERE and WHY?' There is speculation the pics featured in Q posts 1158 and 1159 are of the Chinese Stock Exchange.

Trump/Q replies: 'Not a coincidence.'
I admit that speculation about those pics being of the Chinese Stock Exchange raised my GCR antennae. Hmmmm...

We are still only in mid-April, dear IDC friends. I imagine the incredible activity that is taking place behind the scenes with the Alliance is about to explode in all directions - and the GCR will be quietly tucked in there for those with 'ears to hear and eyes to see...'

Love and Light
Sierra (NZ)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

here's another article related to the above...

4/17/2018  TNT:

Gateway: Hi everyone, I just got an update from my Chinese contact. 
President Trump is doing fine! They are making some final adjustments !
xpect everything finished in the next  6-24 hours! We shall see.
GodBlessTony:  I'm in..thanks. President says China is devaluing it's currency. The "media" says President is dazed and confused for saying that..just look they say. But, me thinks President knows from where he speaks.   Yesterday China announces 7.9% growth 1st quarter '18..and my sources say most of that is driven by creating more Yuan and building, building and more to keep the people working. So, inflating the money supply is what causes currencies to loose value. The dollar folks are doing the same.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4