Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Getting Ready To RV...Reducing The Note Count.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Getting the note count down & off the streets are critical before the RV.

CBI is now reducing the note count by destroying all damaged notes.

Citizens ased to return all damaged notes & exchange them for new ones.

Will the new bills be the lower denoms? If so, then the RV process has started.

Treat as a rumor. Not verified. Your opine.

4-16-2018   Intel Guru RayRen98  ...everything was quiet over the weekend apart from talk about the election on Iraqi television.  The conflict between Kurdistan and Bagdad has been resolved.  Parliament is meeting tomorrow and we hope there is a quorum. The Governor of the CBI and the Iraqi Finance Minister say they are ready for the RV, but the timing is not ideal due to corruption.  The CBI also put out a call last night asking citizens to turn in their damaged currency to replace it with the new pristine currency.  That will not affect us.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

here's another article related to the above...

If lower demons are getting replaced with damaged high denoms, the RV process has started in Iraq.

Shabibi once stated...The RV would begin in Iraq, then released to the globe the following week.

4-16-2018   Intel Guru Frank26  Document:  "To all banks:  What are the instructions and criteria for circulation and replacement of banknotes and counting and sorting mechanisms"  AFTER A LONG TALK WITH [GURU] WALKINGSTICK...WE BELIEVE STRONGLY...THEY ARE INCLUDING THE 1 / 10 / 25 / ETC AS WELL...THIS DOCUMENT IS ON ALL OF THEIR CURRENCY... THIS CBI DOCUMENT ENCOMPASSES ALL  THE DINAR NOTE ... THE 3 000 NOTES LARGE NOTES AND THE LOWER DENOMS  SMALL NOTES!!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Honestly I am skeptical it is going to happen this year.Seems I recall that it was mentioned that the RV was to help Nations rebuild.. from what is what has been bugging me for a while now..if they push for chaos here due to the climate of the revelations suggested by Q and things break out then that would be something perhaps that would need rebuilding from.With the same going on in Europe and other countries I'm starting to smell a rat in the plan ..add in the talks about cashless if correct as many businesses are already switching to that , Could see the exchange being done straight to Crypto if they are legit even..iraq doesn't care about its citizens and im beginning to think no country does. Any one else see this or am I missing something?  

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, js214 said:

Honestly I am skeptical it is going to happen this year.Seems I recall that it was mentioned that the RV was to help Nations rebuild.. from what is what has been bugging me for a while now..if they push for chaos here due to the climate of the revelations suggested by Q and things break out then that would be something perhaps that would need rebuilding from.With the same going on in Europe and other countries I'm starting to smell a rat in the plan ..add in the talks about cashless if correct as many businesses are already switching to that , Could see the exchange being done straight to Crypto if they are legit even..iraq doesn't care about its citizens and im beginning to think no country does. Any one else see this or am I missing something?  

Hi JS214!

Only time will tell what will actually shake out. There are likely a large number of potential options with only some that will actually be experienced.

This is a speculative investment so calculated risks should be assessed prior to getting into this speculative investment.

Each speculative or potentially speculative investor has their own risk tolerance and should be primarily utilized as a deciding factor to enter this speculative investment.

The Iraqi Dinar purchased from a licensed dealer would likely have very near or actually 100% authenticity since most both buy and sell the currency. As such, the currency could not be dismissed and rendered useless. The minimum is the current issue of currency would need to be exchanged for a new currency like when the Saddam Hussein era currency was required to be exchanged for the current 2003 series Iraqi Dinar. When the 50s were recalled in 2015, there was a time period to redeem those. Any period to exchange or deposit the current hard currency would be announced.

Internal turmoil to Iraq would likely impede any positive shift in the Iraqi Dinar exchange rate. However, the market value of the Iraqi Dinar vs. the USD has been favoring the Iraqi Dinar value as a positive indicator the Iraqi Dinar value is not eroding and a positive indicator good things may be near.

Nobody knows the date or rate. There are indications all over the place. This speculative investment is not a “programmed” investment with guaranteed results or a guaranteed time line for results. Many here have been in this investment for 15 years. I have been in this investment for about 7.5 years and have discovered no absolute indication of date or rate.

Personal or external factors may change and may affect this involvement in this speculative investment. That is a risk we all knowingly or unknowingly took getting into this speculative investment.

My opinion, as expressed at length earlier, is the future is bright for this speculative investment although the time line and benefit is unknown.

Hope this helps.

In The Mean Time.......................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

4-16-2018 Intel Guru Frank26 Document: "To all banks: THIS CBI DOCUMENT ENCOMPASSES ALL THE DINAR NOTE - AND THE LOWER DENOMS SMALL NOTES!!!

Then They Had Better Finally Give The Dinar Some More Value ! <_< 

All Of Those Chunky Small Notes In My Clown Pants Back Pocket Might Make My Butt Look Wide ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

here's another article related to the above...

Daytrader » April 16th, 2018
I would suggest a re-read of JJ's post 264 in yesterday's thread. It is a translation from part of Samson's post 137 titled, Instructions and criteria for handling and replacing banknotes and counting mechanisms.
IMO this could be a massive clue we've been given by the CBI. We've been shown the Iraqi markets use a significant amount of USD for everyday purchases. The CBI appears to be expecting a considerable influx of USD and EUR coming back into the banking system. So much, that they are establishing a policy on the counting, bundling and transportation of foreign currency; including all serial numbers.

• Downvote 3

26 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

The minimum is the current issue of currency would need to be exchanged for a new currency like when the Saddam Hussein era currency was required to be exchanged for the current 2003 series Iraqi Dinar. When the 50s were recalled in 2015, there was a time period to redeem those. Any period to exchange or deposit the current hard currency would be announced.

:pirateship:

All my Dinar has been thru actuall currency exchanges rather than dealers. I have not heard about exchanging the notes we hold now for other dinar? How does that or would that work? 25k notes for 25 1k notes etc? Would that still hold the value or would it get rid of the 3 zeros? i ASK because that confuses me as Ive always understood the delete the zeros to mean they come off the rate... Appreciate the feedback 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, jeepguy said:

Let's see , giving out millions and bringing back millions ,  zero movement in forward progress ... Just changing the new for old , and for digital .... 

Digital as in Bank transfers to Atm cards or straight up crypto digital? New for old? or old for new?

3 minutes ago, js214 said:

All my Dinar has been thru actuall currency exchanges rather than dealers. I have not heard about exchanging the notes we hold now for other dinar? How does that or would that work? 25k notes for 25 1k notes etc? Would that still hold the value or would it get rid of the 3 zeros? i ASK because that confuses me as Ive always understood the delete the zeros to mean they come off the rate... Appreciate the feedback 

That's not going to happen. Shabibi  stated on numerous occasions that the higher denoms will co-exist with the lower denoms for at least 2 years.

Hang in there. It's all going to be good.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, js214 said:

This was a one time occurrence to get all the Saddam Hussein Iraqi Dinar out of circulation. Once the allotted exchange time had passed, there was no value to the Saddam Hussein Iraqi Dinar.

What the exchange will be remains to be seen and if there is an in country and out of country exchange. Nobody knows that I am aware of. So, I couldn’t say what the process will be or what works or what the exchange will be if higher denomination notes are physically exchanged for lower denomination notes, etc.

To me, the key is when the Iraqi Dinar is exchanged real time internationally. There may be something else going on but, in my opinion, the Iraqi Dinar will be able to be exchanged just like all the other internationally exchanged currencies when the Iraqi Dinar goes international. I couldn’t speculate on conversion of the Iraqi Dinar directly to crypto currency. If I remember right, the CBI eliminated that option at least for now. There may be the capability to exchange Iraqi Dinar to crypto currency on other exchanges but may take time to get this set up to deposit hard Iraqi Currency directly to crypto currency. There may be some time to get transferring Iraqi Dinar electronically from a bank account to crypto currency as well.

End of day, this speculative investment is not about me or anyone else. It is what it is and it will be whatever it will be. My opinion, since I have an interest in this speculative investment, is this speculative investment will be very, very good.

I’d like to give further assurances of date and rate but I would be errant in doing so and resultingly will not give any assurances. The news, however, gets better and better over time with solid reasons for making the reinstatement or revalue of the Iraqi Dinar a likely reality.

Just my thoughts, opinion, and :twocents:

In The Mean Time.........................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY!!!)!!!

:rodeo: :pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Maybe someone can come up with an answer to this question.

Vietnam has been running the country and trading with the world for a very long time using a dong that is worth less than the dinar and they too have minerals and oil so why can't Iraq run the country with the value as it is.

I am just posing this question as a concern I want a rv as much as anyone else but you never know.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, wizard1 said:

Vietnam has been running the country and trading with the world for a very long time using a dong that is worth less than the dinar and they too have minerals and oil so why can't Iraq run the country with the value as it is.

I am just posing this question as a concern I want a rv as much as anyone else but you never know.

Valid point wizard1, I guess we will have to wait and see. Just hope my grandkids don't end up waiting as well !!

Were in Canada are you located ?

pp

• Upvote 1

Good afternoon DV ! Iraq is the eppa center of the Middle East and as long as the USA can have controlling interest, we will try and keep the peace. Yes we want the oil but strategically from a military point of view, it is a front row seat ! If we don't control it Russia or China will ! I think it's just a matter of time and we will allow Iraq to be international.....but under our rules.... because we make the rules ! A prosperous Iraq is in our best interest and in the best interest of the Middle East. International baby 💰....that's what makes the world go round. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

27 minutes ago, wizard1 said:

One thing to consider is there was no Coalition effort to reconstruct Vietnam. In that sense, this is a whole another ball game. Vietnam has a lot of potential but likely not near the potential Iraq has with Iraq’s natural resources and strategic location.

Just my thoughts, opinion, and :twocents:

In The Mean Time.............................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Upvote 5

51 minutes ago, wizard1 said:

One thing to take into consideration with Vietnam. Although they do have oil  and other minerals it is not nearly the wealth of Iraq. Vietnam is a very large exporter of clothing and other textiles. And they do not have to import produce and Staples.So by keeping the value of their currency low they can keep the  cost of their exports down.  By doing this they can keep unemployment rates low and  have a stable economy. There have been several articles posted here about Vietnam becoming one of the emerging nations in the next 5 to 10 years. One major point To consider. The United States lost that war. So they were left on their own to recover 

Of course this is just my opinion I could be wrong 😎

• Upvote 7

2 hours ago, FROSTYJACK said:

One thing to take into consideration with Vietnam. Although they do have oil  and other minerals it is not nearly the wealth of Iraq. Vietnam is a very large exporter of clothing and other textiles. And they do not have to import produce and Staples.So by keeping the value of their currency low they can keep the  cost of their exports down.  By doing this they can keep unemployment rates low and  have a stable economy. There have been several articles posted here about Vietnam becoming one of the emerging nations in the next 5 to 10 years. One major point To consider. The United States lost that war. So they were left on their own to recover 

Of course this is just my opinion I could be wrong 😎

Plus, China is causing manor problems in that area.  They are claiming all kinds of land that is not theirs.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Synopsis said:

To me, the key is when the Iraqi Dinar is exchanged real time internationally

I enjoy reading your comments in regards to the dinar,  Synopsis. I think the statement you wrote above summaries iquite well  what everyone is waiting for.

That being said, there has certainly been a tremendous amount of progress towards international status since post-dasholes; Iraq has been quite public in releasing articles related to their IBAN and SWIFT codes, not to mention all the other articles they've released with the words 'international' in them, like 'international  accounting standards' and references contained in the WTO. 

Iraq seems to have mastered the art of deceit in other areas of public disclosure, and it seems like a never-ending Idrama was going to continue forever.However, the recent article about HCL and Baghdad finally getting along with the Erbil gives me hope.

One thing is for certain: Iraq has enough oil and natural gas reserves to be a legitumate player among the world's economies, and it's hooefully just a matter of short time before we see the benefit of investing in this exotic currency. Iraq obviously has come to public acceptance of recognizing its corruption, and knows it must do something about it or else the world will pass them by or take them over in one way or another. This is a tremendous and perfect opportunity for them to stop their theft and still maintain their life-style legitimately. I personally believe this is our year- and am almost 100% certain of that.

Go RV!!!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, presence said:

I enjoy reading your comments in regards to the dinar,  Synopsis. I think the statement you wrote above summaries iquite well  what everyone is waiting for.

Many Thanks As Well For Your Concise Summary(ies), Presence, AND The Best Of Your Day To You!!! :tiphat:

Hopefully Adam has enough information and can take time from his busy schedule to share his insights with us today. I REALLY look forward to his update today (well, OK, any day, too!!!)!!!

In The Mean Time..................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH AND YEE HAW, BABY!!!)!!!

:rodeo:   :pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1