Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Getting closer! What else do we need to happen?

The three presidencies are being briefed in the National Oil Company Law, which is supposed to be voted on tomorrow with 90% quorum.  There are articles talking about replacing damaged currency and replacing with lower denominations.  There have been talks about trying to strengthen the economy before elections.  I guess we are getting closer.

What I haven't heard is the start of the educating of the masses when the two rates are existing side by side.  I can assume that can't happen too far in advance as it would cause a massive run on the dinar.  Correct me if I'm wrong but there is only speculation that there are smaller denominations at the bank.  We haven't actually seen them . Right?  What else am I forgetting?

My concern is that at some point we are going to run out of things that need to be done and we will be wondering what's next?  Or will we be at the end of the ride and finally face  the reality that there is no RV.  I'm not a lopster but this investment has always been speculative and this is Iraq.  I've been in this investment since 2004 and think that we are at a point where we have never been closer. 

I guess I'm just nervous, excited or just concerned that the end is coming and we will soon know  the outcome.  I'm not looking for assurance.  I'm a big boy.  Just looking for opinions and insights and others thoughts on where we sit.

Have a great day

• Upvote 7

I agree with, "at some time we are going to run out of things that need to be done".  I think we are about to that point now!  This may be getting to a now or never.  They seem to have much of the process set up like dominos over the pat few weeks.  We can only hope that the process continues to a good return in the end for all involved in the IQD.

• Upvote 2

Anything .10 Cents or higher is gonna change my life.... prepare for the worst hope for the best. Different strategies at .10, .86, 1.20, 3.21 or dare I say $4.86 to 1? 

First strategy is grab an oxygen mask and fall off my chair.....then regroup and go from there....

Then diversify and make sure to imploy Adam’s OSI and wealth preservation strategies....

I hope we we are finally there Boys and Girls! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Anything .10 Cents or higher is gonna change my life.... prepare for the worst hope for the best. Different strategies at .10, .86, 1.20, 3.21 or dare I say $4.86 to 1? 

First strategy is grab an oxygen mask and fall off my chair.....then regroup and go from there....

Then diversify and make sure to imploy Adam’s OSI and wealth preservation strategies....

NEPatroitsFan1:  Can you tell me where to find or buy " ... Adam’s OSI and wealth preservation strategies ..."  I recently asked where any of this information was posted and the only comment that was made was something similar to the fact that I wasn't "...one of us..." ... ?? 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I am so fringing broke this could RV at a .01 and as long as I get a buy one get one at Burger King for 365 days i will be partying.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 9
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

LOL, I just knew you would not let us down Chuck ! As always a great reply and smiling !!  :)

pp

Thanks, I am making my way up North to see all my Dinar friends when this hits. DAVIS will be throwing a big time party and I am planning on being there.  

• Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, TMills6864 said:

NEPatroitsFan1:  Can you tell me where to find or buy " ... Adam’s OSI and wealth preservation strategies ..."  I recently asked where any of this information was posted and the only comment that was made was something similar to the fact that I wasn't "...one of us..." ... ?? 

42 minutes ago, TMills6864 said:

If you click at the top of your page... find store.... then become platinum VIP.... 

then you can become OSI..... 

each of these have a different cost associated with them but I believe they are totally worth it for the investment ideas that other VIP members share with each other. 

I personally have purchased Platinum VIP.... Corp VIP and OSI.......gets you discount on cash in rates at prearranged banks Adam has lined up as well as access to scores of articles tax ideas etc.... 

lots of reading to to educate yourself....

Hope this is Helpful

All items are available under store tab.... also you can email support and they can point you in he exact direction you are looking for 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Rmc10 said:

Soooo if Delta is saying the 250 note will be the lowest denom as of now it really might be a .10 cent RV.

.10 works but it will rise quickly to 1 to 1. No one is going to give up the USD for dinar until it is on par. Out of the gate at .10 will work for me. I am ready. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

If you click at the top of your page... find store.... then become platinum VIP.... 

then you can become OSI..... 

each of these have a different cost associated with them but I believe they are totally worth it for the investment ideas that other VIP members share with each other. 

I personally have purchased Platinum VIP.... Corp VIP info" rel="">Corp VIP and OSI.......gets you discount on cash in rates at prearranged banks Adam has lined up as well as access to scores of articles tax ideas etc.... 

lots of reading to to educate yourself....

Hope this is Helpful

All items are available under store tab.... also you can email support system" rel="">support and they can point you in he exact direction you are looking for 

Looks like you and I will for sure be at the party - did the same.:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

I like the idea that it will rise quickly.  But if it opened at .10 cents and went to a dollar what does that do to the low denominations such as 250?  What was once worth $25 is now worth $250.  We once again need lower denominations to replace what was once a low denomination.  I doubt we will hear about those notes being pre-printed or nickles and dimes being minted. That would be a dead giveaway. But it would definitely take time for that to happen and get distributed.   That leads me to believe that it will be a managed float .  That way the CBI can dictate how much of new currency is needed and when.  

I understand the opening at a low rate to try and draw IQD in and then raise the rate as the supply gets smaller.  But .10 to $1 dollar in a short time would be a nightmare for bankers and store owners.  It would be a difficult to constantly change the rate in regards to contracts, pensions, wages and budgeting.

Maybe someone can give me an example of another country with such a swing in value.  That's probably why the Marshal Plan for Germany was conducted like it was.  Come out strong with minor fluctuations.  

It just makes sense to come out strong with minor fluctuations.  Their version of strong may be .10 cents.  But I prefer page 84 of the PDFdocument link King Bean posted on another thread.

Alright,  what say you?

• Upvote 3

IRAQ really wants the old iqd outside their county . to make strong  there currency .  Power of currency . SHOULD demand more than supply .  

HOW

1) Do auction sell dollars 

2) Launching Master card 

LAST THING FLOAT THERE MONEY .  JUST WAIT . YES SMALL DENOM SHULD HAVE TO EXCHANGE FOR OLD IQD ( LIKE 25000) 

• Thanks 1