Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The parliamentary law: the adoption of oil and gas law ends the dispute between Baghdad and Erbil

yota691

3 minutes ago, skeetdog said:

Thanks Yota...

...Right there with ya...This article's vague at best...They need to rap this up before the 19th...

Yes it seems to me the way I interpret it, they are saying "With the passing of this law..."  Not that they have actually passed the law....So basically another opinion piece.

But I hope my opinion on this is wrong!   :D

• Upvote 4

55 minutes ago, keylime said:

Yes it seems to me the way I interpret it, they are saying "With the passing of this law..."  Not that they have actually passed the law....So basically another opinion piece.

But I hope my opinion on this is wrong!   :D

Agreed.  

Come on Iraq. 

Stop your grinnin and drop your Linen! 😎

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

noting that the parliament received more than five drafts of the law during the previous two sessions.“

Interesting that they received 5 drafts in the last 2 session but we didn’t hear about that...seems they were working on it in the sessions and not saying anything about it...thoughts??

• Upvote 5

Sooooooo, if this law passes and ends the dispute,  and money is dispersed between all three groups are we saying this is it? Someone said the HCL had three parts. Is this the part we are waiting on? If this passes and nothing happens are we done? Opinions are welcomed. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, jmartin1145 said:

Can you share that Warka info

jmartin1145,

The best I can do is provide you with a link below that discusses the topic. Floridian's March 17th comment summarizes my curiosity:

"What happens after 2 weeks?..."

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cranman said:

Sooooooo, if this law passes and ends the dispute,  and money is dispersed between all three groups are we saying this is it? Someone said the HCL had three parts. Is this the part we are waiting on? If this passes and nothing happens are we done? Opinions are welcomed. 

Evening Cranman - Being that they've not ( previously ) mentioned ( they worked on ) the 2nd or 3rd part and even the 1st part now seems to maybe or maybe not rolled up into the 2nd or 3rd part - Hope they pass the whole damn thing rolled up together or 1, 2, 3 parts ASAP . . . Honestly, I'd like to make the call and be right . . .  wished to hell my Crystal Ball wasn't all fogged up.

I just hope they pull their hairy heads outta their hairy butts, PASS ALL 3 BILLS, and whatever damn else they need to finish, push the button on the RV so we can all get on with the next phase -  10YEARS LATER + 5 & Still Waiting . . . Whether they get their ACT together before ( hoping for ) or after the election & RV, I shall be grateful to Get of this roller coaster and head for the EXIT :twocents: 

• Upvote 9

• 2 weeks later...

close economy .. The Iraqi government resolve the debate on the functions and powers of ministries transferred to the provinces

Document .. The Iraqi government to resolve the debate on the functions and powers of ministries transferred to the provinces

Twilight News    

6 hours ago

Shafaq News / The Presidency of the Council of Ministers clarified on Monday that the functions and powers transferred to the provinces within the powers of local governments in accordance with the provisions of Article 45 of the Law of Governorates not organized in the region No. 21 of 2008 amended.

In a statement today, it said it was valid for all local sub-districts affiliated to the ministries targeted by paragraph 1 of the article mentioned above,

including the ministries of health and education in the provinces.

30846311_1520643114731590_1001670736_n.jpg

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/5487bff7-1a83-45be-a828-29c79d48d15d

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1