Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

D. V. lottery games for 4/17--4/18 ----2018

jeepguy

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 11:52 AM, patb1 said:

Just got back from China

to find my office had been plowed into by a drunk driver 

he had no insurance 

so ya I could use a winning ticket tonight 

lol

here they are 

hope they are in the right place 

mega million 

03,22,24,59,69,  mega ball 03

powerball 15,21,39,53,58  powerball 18

not buying pat a ticket per say ,   but hoping to win with the extra ticket ! 

On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 12:40 PM, 429 said:

Hey jeepguy, i’m On the road right now. Can you cover me for 4/17? I’ll cover you and pokerplayer on 4/20.

Thanks!

WOW !  hey guy  I am sorry , I just now saw your  note of needing a ticket purchase ....  I will pay more  attention to the  boards  ...    (  glad we did not hit the big one   I suppose  )

2 hours ago, jeepguy said:

WOW !  hey guy  I am sorry , I just now saw your  note of needing a ticket purchase ....  I will pay more  attention to the  boards  ...    (  glad we did not hit the big one   I suppose  )

No worries. I was able to get a ticket at the last minute and now I’m somewhere where I can get tickets. Thanks, brother.

dang  pat  ---  that key board looks brand new  brother  :lol:   (   just  for  ---f/y/I/---   just  post the numbers  it is easier ,   double check and post  ,  it is a bit much  for  some folks to work around take photo, down load transfer ,  computer crash , restart , do over  hahaha  ;) )  kind of hoping  you or texas gran  hit the big one ,  I already  picked a couple of nice houses  in the region !

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 4:01 PM, retiredaf said:

Well it looks like 22 of us played powerball last night.  A $4.00 win would be 18¢  apiece.  Plus postage, it looks like you lost money.   

Just kidding of course.  If I recall correctly,  we only share winnings on the jackpots. 

that is correct my friend  ,   and  I wonder how we will react  if  one of us actually hits  5 number  1 million  prize   !    :huh:  hahhahaha