Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This Is What We Have Been Waiting For To Hear From CBI.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Here's what we been waiting for the CBI to say. They are ready.

Treat as a rumor. Not varifed. Your opine.

4-14-2018   Newshound Guru G-Lin   Article:  "The central bank goes beyond the red lines "   Quote:  "...the target set by the Central Bank is to reach the exchange rate of 1200 dinars per dollar has already been achieved, which will be reflected on the decline in demand for the dollar in the window selling the currency and the parallel market in addition to the rise in oil prices..."   I've been wondering when they would bring up that targeted price of 1200 dinars again. I thought at the time, why have they targeted that price? It could be time for a change. Maybe float, move the decimal point over. We don't know and we are not suppose to know. But they seem to be compliant and very stable even with all the b.s. going on inside Iraq and outside as well. Nothing seems to be negatively affecting the C.B.I.'s plans for the currency. Very encouraging art. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

here's another article related to the above....

4-14-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   ...So for the CBI to RV, there are issues that need to be resolved ...these issues are long standing and the GOI has been trying to resolve them all along.  Yes, I do believe the part of the “project to delete the zeros” is completed because they told us it was. But this does not automatically tell us the RV is imminent. They even told us there are still issues they need to work on and that these issues are unrelated to the project to delete the zeros...So they came out recently and gave us an update last week.  ...they go on to say in the article just where they are today in the “project to delete the zeros”  Quote:  “THE GOVERNOR OF THE CENTRAL BANK, ALI AL-ALAQ..."THE SUBJECT OF DELETING ZEROS FROM THE CURRENCY IS READY, BUT IT NEEDS AN ENVIRONMENT SUITABLE TO APPLY," NOTING THAT " TO PREVENT MANIPULATION AND FRAUD..."   ...this article just came out on April 4th so give them time to resolve what issues they need to resolve to prevent this manipulation and fraud they make reference to.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

mtn goat has all kind of reasons but the ones that seem legit are elections, and corruption.  The Iraq officials are milking billions off the

exchanges.  If Abadi gets elected and forms his government maybe he can go after those thieves.  They jailed one over the weekend. The news coming out of Iraq is getting better but that country has so many problems.  I’m still hoping we get something done by July.  

• Upvote 2

On 4/16/2018 at 7:10 PM, Pitcher said:

mtn goat has all kind of reasons but the ones that seem legit are elections, and corruption.  The Iraq officials are milking billions off the

exchanges.  If Abadi gets elected and forms his government maybe he can go after those thieves.  They jailed one over the weekend. The news coming out of Iraq is getting better but that country has so many problems.  I’m still hoping we get something done by July.  

News is getting better. I just wish I know when we have checked all the blocks. That is one thing no one has been able to tell us. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I did something today that all of you on this board should do.  I’ve been working pretty long hours in my Trading ( lots of prep work involved with trading.  You have do do the work) and also dreaming about an Iraqi value change.  I’ll be honest and tell you I’ve even woken up in the middle of the night a few times to check the rate.  Crazy right.  Well, today I said screw it to Trading and reading about Dinars.  I loaded up my truck and drove down to the Gulf Coast and did a little hanging out, smelling the roses. The sea breeze and fresh air was wonderful.  After a day of pure relaxation I feel rejuvenated and ready for some more Dinar craziness.  I highly recommend playing hooky from life to chill every now and then. Today was a great one for me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

13 hours ago, Pitcher said:

I did something today that all of you on this board should do.  I’ve been working pretty long hours in my Trading ( lots of prep work involved with trading.  You have do do the work) and also dreaming about an Iraqi value change.  I’ll be honest and tell you I’ve even woken up in the middle of the night a few times to check the rate.  Crazy right.  Well, today I said screw it to Trading and reading about Dinars.  I loaded up my truck and drove down to the Gulf Coast and did a little hanging out, smelling the roses. The sea breeze and fresh air was wonderful.  After a day of pure relaxation I feel rejuvenated and ready for some more Dinar craziness.  I highly recommend playing hooky from life to chill every now and then. Today was a great one for me. 

Great post. Relax everybody. Don't chase after the Dinar. Let it come to you & it will.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2