Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We Are Officially On High Alert.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

The Gurus once again have us on official, super duper, double top secret, need to know basis, extreme, red hot alert to the inth degree.

Maybe they'll get it right this time. Do treat as a rumor. Not verified. Your opine.

13 April 2018   BENY    Beny...RV Intel: We are Officially on High Alert.

13 April 2018  Post from Baby Huey:
We were advised by K.C. Manna, the leader of the General 64 group, that he had turned all paperwork over to Wells Fargo and they were going to call us “The Group”. You had a post a couple of weeks ago that Wells Fargo was being advised about “The Group” and we would get an e-mail from them. We were to get all contract rates and China would pay all fees and taxes so that they could get the $32.00 oil. Are we to assume that this is no longer happening? The General 64 group was the biggest group of the Iraqi dinar.

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link | See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

So nobody has figured this out yet. Although I hold a small/ tiny bit of hope. This is not going to happen. All we have to go on is the vague weekly reports from Adam and the cap the goo roos bring. My new is an agent for the state department, he has told me several times to get rid of that toilet paper.  I told him I only have several thousand in it so I'm not afraid to lose that but I'm losing hope I think our government as many others I've spoken to had us help to rebuild Iraq straight from our pockets good luck y'all have a good night and let's hope this really goes

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Second that Betty. It has been sometime.  :tiphat:

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Hey Betty, good to see you back !! Hope all has been going well for you.

pp

Hi all! I am good. Life just been a bit busy. Jeep guy... sadly Donald died suddenly before we got to the wedding. So single again but I am good and happy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, ranger173 said:

So nobody has figured this out yet. Although I hold a small/ tiny bit of hope. This is not going to happen. All we have to go on is the vague weekly reports from Adam and the cap the goo roos bring. My new is an agent for the state department, he has told me several times to get rid of that toilet paper.  I told him I only have several thousand in it so I'm not afraid to lose that but I'm losing hope I think our government as many others I've spoken to had us help to rebuild Iraq straight from our pockets good luck y'all have a good night and let's hope this really goes

Thank You for sharing Your story, Ranger173. I suspect there are multitudes of people in the various agencies and departments that are clueless and operate on past history and accumulated rhetoric over time.

To be sure, this is a speculative investment that may or may not have any benefit at any time to the speculative investment participants.

I know I sound like I am a broken record but I really think this speculative investment has significant potential. When I first looked at this, I considered past history for the area and actual circumstance. Iraq is a huge piece of strategic real estate with vast natural resources other than oil but also includes oil and gas. As such, to let Iraq languish would mean it could be used as a tool for nefarious and world wide detrimental practices - like for Iran to include pathways for such means. In my mind, Iraq HAS to become a self sustaining economic international partner based on Iraq's capabilities and natural resources on Peaceful, Stable, and Secure means and terms. Otherwise, Iraq will perpetually be a military football like it has been and is today although moving towards a stable and Sovereign State at seemingly a snail pace.

The corruption fun is going to have to end at some point soon to move on to bigger and better things before succumbing to Sectarian Violence and Civil War.

The hyper modern banking system Iraq now has internally and internationally would not be there, in my opinion, if Iraq was not to be a major international economic entity. Otherwise, why would anyone invest in such a system? Iraq apparently has a better future awaiting. These banking systems are ever increasingly coming on line.

So, when? I dunno. I do think the Coalition has an extremely keen interest in sooner rather than later to avoid everything falling apart and having to invest even more into getting Iraq where it needs to be.

Honestly, I would have thought after Mosul was retaken was the prime time. However, other things have progressed much further in the mean time and, in my opinion, contribute greatly to enabling Iraq to be Peaceful, Stable, and Secure for a sustained or maybe even a slow trend upward in value for the Iraqi Dinar once the international reinstatement or revalue has occurred. Iraq will need a potent currency to kick off, rocket, and sustain the reconstruction and economic development to include foreign investment. I my opinion, a low initial Iraqi Dinar rate will cause near and long time exchange rate issues and may foul up reconstruction, economic development, and foreign investment needed to stabilize Iraq internally for the long run.

Well, just my thoughts, opinion, and :twocents: on a Saturday evening hoping the hot cocoa is plentiful for the folks where the snowballs are flying!!!

In The Mean Time......................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The longer we wait the more advanced their banking system will become, the more stable the country will be, the less corruption will be business as usual, the more their oil business grows and hopefully the government figures out how to work together for the good of their people.  

You are correct Synopsis, they better get their environment suitable after the elections and Ramadan or they risk the investment pledges from the Kuwait Conference.  From what I’ve read the CBI is ready, and all they are waiting for is that Environment that is Suitable to pull the trigger.  I’m thinking after the elections and a government is formed it will happen.  I’m hoping for no later than July 1st. 

If not we wait, and I keep trading stocks!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

This war on Syria should rattle the market comes this week...it should have a positive impact on the iqd rate...and starting this week, it should all look good from there on. Still 110 percent for this month. By the way, watch the bitcoin rises up and a majority of cryptocurrencies.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thank You, Pitcher, for Your objective voice and reason. I suspect Your gift in stock trading lends heavily to Your assessment(s) of this speculative investment.

:tiphat:

In The Mean Time, Have A Great Rest Of Your Weekend And...............

• Upvote 2

I'm in Iraq and people in the state dept. here have told me it will happen and it  will be over a dollar . Also some higher than the state dept. , I can't mention who, have told me that it is possible if they were included in the basket of currencies .  I know I'll take some hits for this but like synopsis said  just because they're in the state dept. doesn't mean they know any more than us . Personally from everything I've read , followed and everyone I've talked to in Iraq from contractors to interpreters to state dept. , most say it's goin to happen just a matter of when which is my opinion as well . . That being said don't put anything in any investment you can't afford to lose . Personally I diversify and invest in stocks , cryptos , options and plan on getting into real estate . It's been working out pretty good so far . GLTA .  BTW for those in options , RTN , Raytheon , BA , Boeing and Lockheed may be worth a look considering  the successful strike against Syrias  chemical facilities and the marijuana cryptos have been steadily climbing up the past week , I think based on the news of Trump passing laws to protect states that allow rec. mj from the fed .

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1

33 minutes ago, handy said:

I'm in Iraq and people in the state dept. here have told me it will happen and it  will be over a dollar . Also some higher than the state dept. , I can't mention who, have told me that it is possible if they were included in the basket of currencies . 

I really appreciate Your post, Handy, AND The Best Of Your Weekend To You!!! :tiphat:

Any additional insights or information You can give us is VERY MUCH appreciated. I can understand perspectives and information can be all over the place but may be an indirect indication of what is going on and projected future occurrences.

In The Mean Time................

• Upvote 2