Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions For Adam's Update 4-18-2018

TexasGranny

Not sure Adam is answering any questions from this last chat so I reiterate it here just in case, after all it is the first time I have ever asked a question in all the years I've been here  :)......

Hello Adam. Hope this finds you well and still on the "edge of your seat"....

I know the HCL has always been your trigger for the RV. But they broke that up into 3 different parts in order to try and pass it into a new law or laws.

This quote from an article on here last month.

The oil and gas law is based on three main elements, namely the formation of the National Oil Company, the establishment of the Federal Oil Council, and the establishment of a mechanism to deal with international oil companies working in oil production in Iraq.

Of the 3 parts from what I have read, they established the National Oil Company already, and have determined that the "mechanism to deal with international oil companies" is fulfilled in the contracting phase when Iraq deals with each individual oil company. That leaves the third pillar, "establishment of the Federal Oil Council" which according to the same article states:

The Oil Union Council, whose powers will be higher than the Ministry of Oil, is the supreme umbrella in Iraq's oil policy, which includes the mechanism of extraction, research, planning and development of the national wealth determined by the law and the constitution. 

Since the establishment of the NOC, I have not seen hide nor hair of them voting to establish the Oil Union Council or Federal Oil Council. Do you or your contacts know if this arm of the HCL has been completed? And if not, could this be part of the reason the RV has not occurred?

My finger's in the air and my ear is to the ground but so far no wind and no rumble. 

Not even crickets since they celebrated the NOC.

Love your site, thanks for all you do.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

Hey Adam, do you know anything about Glint? I just got mine and was wondering if I could load it with ID. It’s an app you put on your phone that you use to switch what currency to use for debit purchases, you can even use gold apparently to make purchases. Just wondering what your take on it was. Thanks for all you do 

Good day Adam, a super day out to you sir :tiphat:

Their has been a recent spike in the price of oil as of late, perhaps due to GEO political issues, or, perhaps an indication that Iraq is getting ready to finance a potential RV. You have always said that “no HCL, no RV” with the recent uptick in news of HCL, and, the spike in crude prices, do you see any correlation between the two? Could these 2 issues indeed be a path directly to the RV? Or, am I way out there :wacko:

Thanks again for all your continued support for us  :twothumbs:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

I have been reading blogs from someone with a handle that starts out with (Goat.....)  Anyway.....she seems to put a lot of work into her blogs......sometimes more than I care to read...but non the less.....it does seem to pan out more than not.  Do you use her information on RV stuff that puts you on the edge of your seat to give discounts to VIP's?  I have been reading this site for about 8 or 9 years and have never heard you mention any of your intel buddies which have never seem to really have inside info....if so...it comes out much later but nothing that actually changes the things from your book.  So. my question goes back to your thoughts on "Goat......" blogs?    

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

have been a member here since 2009, bought my first dinar in 2005, have been VIP for the most part when i can scrape the money together, love this site and all it provides,i like many on here have grown weary of waiting, but i am in it for the long haul. my question is  , many years ago in your chats you would mention a contact that i believe ( correct me if i'm wrong) that worked for the CBI , and sometimes you would share info that came from said person and even share e-mails from them, are you still in contact with this person and is there any info coming from them ? it was always interesting to hear scoop from the inside. ... love what you do and what you have offered, keep up the good work

• Upvote 4

Gave you an upvote Rod.  Not sure what's up with people.  Adam, are you still shoveling out?  Was looking forward to your comments this week.  And by the way, my questions for the thread are, "Are you still shoveling out?"  and "Will we have as much money soon as you had snow".  Hope everyone is doing well.  Losing my job soon.  Work for Toys R Us.

Edited by willis23
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Hi Adam,

Thank You for ALL the hard work You and Your affiliates are putting into the investment services now and post event for all the VIP and OSI participants.

On a scale of 0 to 100% (100% being the highest, of course), how important is identity protection for each VIP and OSI participant to exercise both now and post event?

Could any compromise of identity protection cause personal and/or financial problems now and post event for the VIP and OSI participants as well as the VIP and OSI service providers no matter who they are?

Could You elaborate on general consequences to the compromise of identity protection now and post event?

Thank You, Adam, AND The Best Of Your Week To You!!! :tiphat:

• Upvote 7

15 minutes ago, legit said:

Sorry to upset you guys and gals....but I have my reasons and I think I am being about as nice as I can.  I only seek the truth and expect to be treated fairly.......there is more to this story and Adam knows what it is. 

legit, I believe you are sincere with your interest and expectations, but you are asking for something that simply is not going to happen. Ever since Al Gore invented the Internet there has been anonymity as well as scams. Unfortunately the same anonymity that can provide great information can also foster deception. 

Investments involve risks, and reputations are created over time. We encourage everyone to conduct their own due diligence, and not everyone makes a good investor (or investment decisions). 

I will not apologize for not being forthcoming with the names and contact information for members of this site. Most of us would not be here if it operated as you prefer. Perhaps you would be more comfortable on Facebook? If you are uncomfortable with the terms of service, simply go elsewhere. 

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

30 minutes ago, Caye98 said:

legit, I believe you are sincere with your interest and expectations, but you are asking for something that simply is not going to happen. Ever since Al Gore invented the Internet there has been anonymity as well as scams. Unfortunately the same anonymity that can provide great information can also foster deception. 

Investments involve risks, and reputations are created over time. We encourage everyone to conduct their own due diligence, and not everyone makes a good investor (or investment decisions). 

I will not apologize for not being forthcoming with the names and contact information for members of this site. Most of us would not be here if it operated as you prefer. Perhaps you would be more comfortable on Facebook? If you are uncomfortable with the terms of service, simply go elsewhere. 

Caye98, if I could have chosen a (much) older brother, you'd be him!  I always love your honest and straight forward comments!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/13/2018 at 2:26 PM, keylime said:

Not sure Adam is answering any questions from this last chat so I reiterate it here just in case, after all it is the first time I have ever asked a question in all the years I've been here  :)......

Hello Adam. Hope this finds you well and still on the "edge of your seat"....

I know the HCL has always been your trigger for the RV. But they broke that up into 3 different parts in order to try and pass it into a new law or laws.

This quote from an article on here last month.

The oil and gas law is based on three main elements, namely the formation of the National Oil Company, the establishment of the Federal Oil Council, and the establishment of a mechanism to deal with international oil companies working in oil production in Iraq.

Of the 3 parts from what I have read, they established the National Oil Company already, and have determined that the "mechanism to deal with international oil companies" is fulfilled in the contracting phase when Iraq deals with each individual oil company. That leaves the third pillar, "establishment of the Federal Oil Council" which according to the same article states:

The Oil Union Council, whose powers will be higher than the Ministry of Oil, is the supreme umbrella in Iraq's oil policy, which includes the mechanism of extraction, research, planning and development of the national wealth determined by the law and the constitution. 

Since the establishment of the NOC, I have not seen hide nor hair of them voting to establish the Oil Union Council or Federal Oil Council. Do you or your contacts know if this arm of the HCL has been completed? And if not, could this be part of the reason the RV has not occurred?

My finger's in the air and my ear is to the ground but so far no wind and no rumble. 

Not even crickets since they celebrated the NOC.

Love your site, thanks for all you do.

Hi Adam. I see you answered this but I realized by your question back to me I wasn't clear. I didn't want to know if the NOC can vote I wanted to know if you have heard whether Parliament has voted to create the Oil Union Council which is the 3rd part of the HCL. Of course since I posed this question I have seen an article that states they still are still having disagreements over the HCL parts they have passed. 

Thanks again.

Keylime

• Upvote 1

Well, obviously NO ONE reads the instructions for this thread --- It is now locked and if you start this next week, everyone that participates will be given points and restricted from posting for 24 hours. THIS THREAD IS FOR QUESTIONS FOR ADAM ONLY - IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS ONE OF THE QUESTIONS --- OPEN A NEW TOPIC AND DISCUSS IT THERE ---- NOT IN THE QUESTIONS FOR ADAM THREAD. GOT IT!

:rake:

:cowboy2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 6