Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Comey book ........

3 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

While I'll accept ur premise....ur posts don't reflect what you say. When was the last time u criticized the left? I'm not necessarily a Trump fan myself....but I'm not ashamed to say I'm a conservative....I see you are ashamed of your political affiliation. And as the above post so proves my point...not one word about liberals.  

There really hasn't been a lot of news about the left since the election. Sadly the media is obsessed with the current government which is controlled by the right... Unlike many people here who want to live in the past and rehash Obama or Clinton neither of which is relevant today, I bring in current news stories. Do I think Clinton would have been good for America? Nope that's why I didn't vote for her. Do I want to sit here day in and day out discussing her? Nope she is irrelevant to the issues we are facing.

So do not fret my friend, after the mid-term elections and the left makes their gains, I will call them to the mat as well. As of right now the left has very little if any influence in the daily operations of our government. But as that changes and it always does, they will have their chance to blow it... It is inevitable. 

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Same for you my closet Democrat...1st step in recovery is admitting your a Democrat

See there you go again... Why are people on the right always in attack mode? Fortunately I don't swear my allegiance to a party so I am of free mind, body and spirit. It is people like you and those on the left who are blinded by party that cannot see the way to a better future. People on both sides think their way is the only way. If you step back and think about it, can one party or the other be right about everything? Nope... My suggestion is to unlock your mind and free your spirit and start voting for things instead of against things. If more people did that we would all be better off.

B/A

38 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

There really hasn't been a lot of news about the left since the election. Sadly the media is obsessed with the current government which is controlled by the right... Unlike many people here who want to live in the past and rehash Obama or Clinton neither of which is relevant today, I bring in current news stories. Do I think Clinton would have been good for America? Nope that's why I didn't vote for her. Do I want to sit here day in and day out discussing her? Nope she is irrelevant to the issues we are facing.

So do not fret my friend, after the mid-term elections and the left makes their gains, I will call them to the mat as well. As of right now the left has very little if any influence in the daily operations of our government. But as that changes and it always does, they will have their chance to blow it... It is inevitable. 

B/A

Hate to say it....but I call BS on your post. So the Left is not involved at all with anything going on in DC....and is Hillarious the only person on the left? You have no issue degrading the right and say zip about the left....and claim to be neutral......BS. The saints as u would have us believe are just as much to blame as anyone. Please remove ur blinders & man/woman up

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Hate to say it....but I call BS on your post. So the Left is not involved at all with anything going on in DC....and is Hillarious the only person on the left? You have no issue degrading the right and say zip about the left....and claim to be neutral......BS. The saints as u would have us believe are just as much to blame as anyone. Please remove ur blinders & man/woman up

Thanks caz for proving my point... Righties always seem angry... People on the left ***** and whine, but those on the right are just plain mad... What's up with that? Who has the power right now? Who is blowing it right now? Why are all these Republicans quitting right now? What will party members on the right say when power switches as it always does? My guess is they will blame it on some Huge conspiracy like the Deep State instead of admitting their party blew it... The Democrats learned from the last election and they are getting out the vote. The Republicans are right where the Democrats were a couple of years ago, sitting in complacency. But watch out for third party and independents. The next generation of voters is pissed at both sides... The new voters are going to come out in droves... Where they go will be interesting to watch.

What is funny, is when I speak of third parties people always scoff... "Oh there is no chance" they say, well American hasn't always been a two party country and you know what they say? History does repeat itself...

B/A

Edited by bostonangler

"angry"...huh. just proving points about a Liberal whose afraid to come out of the closet. Someone who pretends to be middle of the road....but only attacks the right....why is that? I love Shabs.....even if he is a Democrat.....at least I can respect him & his views cause he aint ashamed of who he is.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

"angry"...huh. just proving points about a Liberal whose afraid to come out of the closet. Someone who pretends to be middle of the road....but only attacks the right....why is that? I love Shabs.....even if he is a Democrat.....at least I can respect him & his views cause he aint ashamed of who he is.

But I'm not a Democrat.......I just usually vote that way 70% of the time......95% of the time, now that Donald's in office.  :D

GO RV, then BV

3 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

Why is it you can't accept not all people are sheeple? Not everyone marches goosestep with the cult... Have you ever voted for anyone other than a Republican? Honestly?

You seem like a bright guy, I would bet you have... 

B/A

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

But I'm not a Democrat.......I just usually vote that way 70% of the time......95% of the time, now that Donald's in office.  :D

GO RV, then BV

See they always assume and you know what happens when one assumes!!! LOL

I like talking with spaz... I mean caz, but he thinks everyone is one party or the other, he can't seem to comprehend people do vote the candidate and not the party. 

B/A

11 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

I like talking with spaz... I mean caz, but he thinks everyone is one party or the other, he can't seem to comprehend people do vote the candidate and not the party. 

B/A

Name calling...hmm. I didn't assume anything....your posts speak volumes as to who you are.....unless you're now saying ur words are not a reflection of who u are....if so that makes you wishy washy at best (other terms come to mind but I refuse to that route)

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Why is it you can't accept not all people are sheeple? Not everyone marches goosestep with the cult... Have you ever voted for anyone other than a Republican? Honestly?

You seem like a bright guy, I would bet you have... 

B/A

I have voted for others.....but I don't only condemn one party while proclaiming to objective & open minded.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

I respect Caz too much to take political sides with or against him....We tend to keep it light and moving, no harm, no foul....no hurt feelings, all in good fun.  Then we both go our separate ways until the next time.  He's good people, B/A.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

I respect Caz too much to take political sides with or against him....We tend to keep it light and moving, no harm, no foul....no hurt feelings, all in good fun.  Then we both go our separate ways until the next time.  He's good people, B/A.

GO RV, then BV

Back at cha...I respect the heck out of Tree huggin friend :D

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

image.jpeg.bbbd68253d3f827d3a6ca042e05b2391.jpeg

Now you vote Democrat 95% of the time and you say you're not a Democrat?

Spoken like a true Democrat. 

19 hours ago, caz1104 said:

LOL ....I understand

The funny thing is, he doesn't know what you mean by that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

image.jpeg.bbbd68253d3f827d3a6ca042e05b2391.jpeg

Now you vote Democrat 95% of the time and you say you're not a Democrat?

Spoken like a true Democrat. 

The funny thing is, he doesn't know what you mean by that.

And yet you're the one posting you're confused thru emoji.  What can I say?....I just can't bring myself to turn a blind eye and enable an ethically and morally bankrupt DJTrump.  And it has nothing to do with H. Clinton, she's old news, history....it's simply being taught right from wrong at an early age.  

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

And yet you're the one posting you're confused thru emoji.  What can I say?....I just can't bring myself to turn a blind eye and enable an ethically and morally bankrupt DJTrump.  And it has nothing to do with H. Clinton, she's old news, history....it's simply being taught right from wrong at an early age.  

GO RV, then BV

So you were taught that allowing a monster like Clinton to rule over the destruction of America because you think that Trump is a moral reprobate is right?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

So you were taught that allowing a monster like Clinton to rule over the destruction of America because you think that Trump is a moral reprobate is right?

A Keen Observation AND Critically Relevant Question, LGD, AND The Best Of Your Day To Your!!! :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Pity lonely James Comey. Republicans aren't joining his fight for decency

Plenty of high-level Republicans privately think Trump should be removed from office. But they remain silent, even as the former FBI director tries to lead the way

Wed 18 Apr 2018 16.59 BST First published on Wed 18 Apr 2018 11.00 BST

By  Jill Abramson

6720.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=d21bc289fc7de731230f5c307cbfcfec
‘The word “decency” has never been more vital than in this toxic political moment.’
Photograph: Jim Lo Scalzo/EPA

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/18/james-comey-donald-trump-decency

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

B/A. You claim that you're not a Clinton supporter and yet I just watched you neg this comment. So explain yourself, or are you just gonna drop your rubies and run like a little girl? 

• Upvote 1

Trump contradicts himself, claiming Russia inquiry not behind Comey firing

Tweet contradicts interview given immediately after dismissal

Trump had previously said Comey was fired over ‘this Russia thing’

Wed 18 Apr 2018 16.47 BST

Jamiles Lartey

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/apr/18/james-comey-not-fired-over-russia-investigation-donald-trump

• Upvote 1