Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possible RV Launch? Abadi Declares A New Holiday, 12th.

Luigi1

Houston...We have a go...Launch.

4-11-2018   Intel Guru Delta   It was supposed to happen in first quarter.  Feel like we are in limbo.  How stupid!   Over 3000 contracts on sidelines, waiting to come into Iraq.  Trump knows number of US citizens who hold Dinars.  Article 8 can be retroactive...IMF approves.  Iraq has to lift 3 zeros in order to be International.  They can't trade on Forex without a rate change.  It’s a matter of days, days, hours, minutes...Thursday is official holiday + Friday/Saturday.  Getting closer & closer.

4-11-2018   Newshound Guru Walkingstick   Articles:  "URGENT Cabinet launches cash subsidies to citizens"   "Council of Ministers Launches Conditional Cash Benefits for Citizens"  Coming soon: Launch .... (big smile) Launch.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

here's another article related to the above...

Luigi says...the 24 hours are up.

4/11/2018  KTFA:
Millie: Frank26 Quote: “
CBI HAS SENT NOTICE TO FIRMS/COMPANIES IN IRAQ .................THAT HAVE ATMS ...............THAT THEY R GOING TO NOTIFY THEM OF A 24 HR TIME FRAME ..............WHERE THEY HAVE TO TURN ON THEIR ATM MACHINES.....IMO .......... THIS WILL ENTAIL NOT ONLY THE ATMS ......BUT A SYNCHRONIZATION OF MANY THINGS THAT R READY TO LAUNCH THE RI OF THE DINAR......ALL TO BE EXPOSED INSIDE ............OF A 24 HR PERIOD ................IT IS THAT 24 HR TIME FRAME  THAT IMO IS THE ..............CBI DATE TO RI. “
THIS is VERY telling information Family.  Thank you Frank!  
Pattycakes77:  Yes very telling. Now we just wait for that 24 hr.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Yep, verification of conjecture being presented as an actual article or fact, "IMO".  Wonder how long it will take for Frank to start back-tracking his current "there's nothing more to do" reasoning.  His sheep will start getting restless in a few more days when nothing pops.

• Upvote 1

here's some more articles related to the above...

4-12-2018   Intel Guru Frank26   [If Dr S (Shabibi) is back in the picture he always wanted a holiday weekend, well I believe we have one this weekend...]   HENCE WHY (GURU) DELTA TOLD YOU ABOUT THURSDAY'S HOLIDAY... YES ...DR S LIKES 3 DAY WEEKENDS.

4-12-2018   Newshound Guru Walkingstick   Some firms in Iraq given permission within 24 hours of when ATM machines will be turned on.  Certain firms will be notified, then later all firms. You can't get any closer than we are now.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

21 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi says...the 24 hours are up.

4/11/2018  KTFA:
Millie: Frank26 Quote: “
CBI HAS SENT NOTICE TO FIRMS/COMPANIES IN IRAQ .................THAT HAVE ATMS ...............THAT THEY R GOING TO NOTIFY THEM OF A 24 HR TIME FRAME ..............WHERE THEY HAVE TO TURN ON THEIR ATM MACHINES.....IMO .......... THIS WILL ENTAIL NOT ONLY THE ATMS ......BUT A SYNCHRONIZATION OF MANY THINGS THAT R READY TO LAUNCH THE RI OF THE DINAR......ALL TO BE EXPOSED INSIDE ............OF A 24 HR PERIOD ................IT IS THAT 24 HR TIME FRAME  THAT IMO IS THE ..............CBI DATE TO RI. “
THIS is VERY telling information Family.  Thank you Frank!  
Pattycakes77:  Yes very telling. Now we just wait for that 24 hr.

Seems to me that someone posted a very clear video of someone withdrawing cash from an ATM machine in Iraq. Memory is a little fuzzy, but seems to me it was around 15,000 dinars of various sizes. BA posted maybe ?

In any event unless I misunderstood that statement about the ATM's getting turned on is totally bogus.

Just saying,  pp

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 11:37 AM, Luigi1 said:

Houston...We have a go...to Launch.

Confused again, Luigi ??  Frank, Delta, Walkingstick are out to lunch.

Maybe you should join. :lol:

Related image

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, climber7 said:

Good morning Normala,

I haven't heard of this--is Kuwait changing their rate soon? What does your post mean? 

Thanks 

this past ..... kuwait already  .  this man told currency can change by government or  demand/supply .  I've predict that  after  the election .  https://www.quora.com/How-are-currency-values-and-exchange-rates-decided-in-the-international-market-Why-is-one-Kuwaiti-dinar-KWD-worth-3-55-USD

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

i got this statement from  QUORA

BY Darrell Francis, Economics BA, graduate-level work in monetary policy

The unit value of a currency is completely arbitrary. When a currency is introduced, the issuing central bank can set the value to be whatever it wants. The reason the Kuwaiti dinar's value was set so high is because, unlike most currencies which are sub-divided into hundreds (e.g. 1 dollar equals 100 cents), the dinar is sub-divided into thousands (1 dinar equals 1,000 fils). 

^^^ 

I CANT IMAGINE HOW MUCH WE GET FROM IQD .  

Edited by normala rashid
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

What alternate universe is Daredevil now considered to be Batman?  Batman is rich, goodlooking playboy....The other Matt Murdock has an almost failed practice of law in hell´s kitchen New York and is blind.  Believe me, I would much rather be Batman than Daredevil.

U r a batman now. At least to Normala. 

:lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Botzwana said:

What alternate universe is Daredevil now considered to be Batman?  Batman is rich, goodlooking playboy....The other Matt Murdock has an almost failed practice of law in hell´s kitchen New York and is blind.  Believe me, I would much rather be Batman than Daredevil.

i think better you wish to be abadi . i can  ask when rv now .

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4-16-2018   Intel Guru RayRen98  ...everything was quiet over the weekend apart from talk about the election on Iraqi television.  The conflict between Kurdistan and Bagdad has been resolved.  Parliament is meeting tomorrow and we hope there is a quorum. The Governor of the CBI and the Iraqi Finance Minister say they are ready for the RV, but the timing is not ideal due to corruption.  The CBI also put out a call last night asking citizens to turn in their damaged currency to replace it with the new pristine currency.  That will not affect us.

• Downvote 1