Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Today...The Paris Accord Signed By Trump.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interest.

The Paris Accord tied to the RV & US gold standard.

As of today, that may already happened.

Treat as a rumor. Not varified. Your opine.

9 April 2018  DJ...The airwaves are ablaze once again. Trump has quietly signed the Paris Climate treaty, HR 5404 has been voted on and passed but not published to record as of this writing. The Admiral has been paid and has begun distribution to the subgroups over the weekend (this was stated as 100% confirmed); the announcements of the gold backed US currency was to be done by one of the agencies such as the IMF because the political atmosphere surrounding Trump would not allow him to do it without controversy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

Luigi took DJ's "sarcastic statement" and cut it down to mislead what DJ was actually stating here is the whole article. 

"DJ: The airwaves are ablaze once again. Trump has quietly signed the Paris Climate treaty, HR 5404 has been voted on and passed but not published to record as of this writing. The Admiral has been paid and has begun distribution to the subgroups over the weekend (this was stated as 100% confirmed); the announcements of the gold backed US currency was to be done by one of the agencies such as the IMF because the political atmosphere surrounding Trump would not allow him to do it without controversy.

Oh and Iraq was to announce their currency revaluation in the gazette in the beginning of last week.

These are the type of Intel reports I receive throughout the week, generally every week. But to my knowledge no one can confirm receipt of money or being paid anywhere. Funds have moved but they are not accessible. Many attempts at moving the funds have occurred with no success.

The banking system is still under siege by the corrupt activity that has controlled it for decades. Ground has been gained, arrests have been made but even though all things are in place for funds to move, until these systems are dialed in and functional without interference, we won’t realize spendable funds.

At the beginning of the week I received a communication from the CFO of a Fortune 100 Company whom we will call 'Tom'. The nature of Tom’s inquiry was this: he was making plans for his retirement and was wanting to know the truth of what he was constantly hearing. Iraq was to be making the announcements in the Gazette of their currency revaluations and that was to trigger the R.V.

Tom holds multiple currency and Historical Assets and he wanted the truth as I knew it to factor in the received funds to his retirement plans. 

My advice to Tom and anyone else who is considering the funds from these events as a component to be utilized in formatting themselves and their family's future is "Think again".Do not risk you or your family's futures based on conjecture and intel that really is just stating protocols and proper filings that have to be in place for these things to transpire.

None of what we hear is what one would call “A trigger” for the event. HR 5404, posting in the gazette, signing treaties, all just standard business requirements that need to be registered and lodged with whatever proper channel with which it needs be lodged. It is all just a question of presentation of these items to keep the public in a receptive state of mind and roll the start dates.

At the beginning and end of the day, this financial restructuring is meant for the stabilization of global banking, commerce and world trade. We the public were only factored in as an end beneficiary from the results of all this maneuvering. Meaning, in time we would all benefit. The Powers to be are watching us and giving us the opportunity to be good stewards. It is a time of reflection for us all.

There is great responsibility having friends or being cared about by others. Your personal actions will always affect those who care about you. Those whose love you come with their concerns and worries of your welfare. One cannot be reckless with their own life when loved by others. The same holds true when giving your love and concerns to another.

To take away what has been given can be very painful. Those who give without being asked are true givers and stewards of life. The act of giving is a fulfillment unto itself and comes from within. Those who give expecting something in return, that’s an investment. Nothing wrong with making investments, but just don’t get the two confused.

So take the time and reflect. Are you Tom? Making plans for your retirement. Planning some easy time with family and friends. Taking advantage of the years of your work and toil and deserve to relax from the fruits of your labor. Perfectly acceptable and well deserved.

For myself anyway, that my mission in life is to help others in any way I am capable, in small matters and large. We need all of you who can come forward to dedicate and devote yourselves to assist our mutual humanity. These funds will appear.

The projects will begin. You must reflect. Retire (and that is OK) or join the calling and save as many as we can.
DJ "

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2