Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Randy Koonce Update

Floridian

Randy Koonce Update 4-8-18

I am adding a date to archive..Sunday, April 8, 2018

To All Hopeful Citizens in Dinarland: How are you makin it.

A quick update to all the citizens of Dinarland.  This has been the ride of a lifetime, and certainly one none of us ever imagined.  One of these days, they will actually quit moving the goal posts, and the 'dinarball' will actually make it to the other side, right down the middle.

It looks like things are lining up - again.  We have heard from several pretty reliable sources that another window  has opened for Iraq to revalue their currency.  

This window should remain open from now, until the 20th of April.  As always, remember:  This is Iraq.  It is our sincerest hope that nothing new will come up - this time.

I want you to know that while this should have happened several years ago, the Dinar revaluation has been turned into a major political football. 

Everyone has wanted to use it to their own advantage, whether national or individual.  There have been many events that should never have affected this event, but the influence has been there. 

While I am not at liberty to disclose the identity of my sources, I can assure you:  they are people who do know what is going on, and have access to the influences that will be able to see this finished.  I cannot and will not guarantee this will be done by April 20 - but there is good shot at it happening this time.  Again.

Breathe.  Pray.  Breathe some more.  Pray again.  And again.

Randy Koonce

We are close..  Every large bank will exchange..  RELAX the RV is coming...
Breathe,,,

Check www.cbi.iq every day to see if it has changed... do not take a guru or a post about in country RV or any thing else do not be fooled just check the CBI

Do not let your emotions get to you.

BREATHE BREATHE......... Yes I will do a meeting after the RV...... do not worry I will send out email.....

Blessings.  Randy Koonce

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I posted this update but, frankly, Randy Koonce has lost all credibility with me.  

I used to wait for his updates, but he has written about so many "windows opening" that it's getting to sound ridiculous. 

I remember when he blamed Obama for stopping the RV.  Well, Obama's not there anymore.

Yet, he insists his sources are so reliable.

Guess I'm just tired of his excuses.  

Edited by Floridian
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Randy Koonce has....written about so many "windows opening" that it's getting to sound ridiculous.

Thanks Floridian. He's not unlike most all the other idiots. :lol:

Related image

Q: What is the most secure job in all dinarland ??

A: 'Window' washer. LOL

Edited by King Bean
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 2

I can relate about waiting.  I  got my dinar a year before I retired. I have been retired for 10 years now. It is a process I have no  control over  that.  I am just waiting like everyone else.   I have a photo  of all the things we want on a dream board.  Have a plan and plan to act.  Go RI/RV.

• Upvote 8

30 minutes ago, balkanbob said:

I have a photo  of all the things we want on a dream board.

I like that! I have a list of things I want to do. I used pray the dinar would revalue so I could take my husband out of the country for cancer treatments since they couldn't help him here. Unfortunately, God called him home before that could happen.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 8

3 minutes ago, csd9013 said:

I like that! I have a list of things I want to do. I used pray the dinar would revalue so I could take my husband out of the country for cancer treatments since they couldn't help him here. Unfortunately, God called him home before that could happen.

Sorry for your loss. Unfortunately I know exactly what that feels like. Wish I didn't.

pp

• Upvote 9

14 minutes ago, eaglefan said:

Sorry for your loss CSD. Hope you're doing well. I know if he's in the presence of God, He's doing much better than we are.

16 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Sorry for your loss. Unfortunately I know exactly what that feels like. Wish I didn't.

pp

Thank you.  

• Upvote 5

31 minutes ago, csd9013 said:

Sorry for your loss csd9013. Many of us, including me, are looking for aside solutions.  

• Upvote 4

Just a quick reminder, Randy Koonce and nobody else, has any reliable sources! Like I say, there isn't anyone that knows whats going on over there! All anyone knows is the scuttle-butt coming out of that hell hole! All anyone can do is make an educated guess as to what is going on based on the news sources that are being released. I also, do believe we are in a window of opportunity, for the RV! based on facts put out by the GOI for what that is worth! We are getting good news coming out of there, (IRAQ) based on what the GOI is saying, not some reliable source! Thats GooROO POO ROO! Hopfully we will see an RV this year! If doesnt happen by mid July , We are looking at 2019 and beyond! JMHO ! NO three letter agencies or reliable sources! Because there arent ANY!!! :salute:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

Just now, pokerplayer said:

Mailman yes, Okie, well not so much  :)

pp

In the beginning... A long long time ago..... In a place far far away... I thought all those clowns were legit.... Live and learn... Now I'm jaded and know, until The CBI says it, it doesn't matter. Even the government has little to do with it... The CBI, like our Federal Reserve is a private bank, and whenever "they" are ready, so am I... LOL

B/A

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

In the beginning... A long long time ago..... In a place far far away... I thought all those clowns were legit.... Live and learn... Now I'm jaded and know, until The CBI says it, it doesn't matter. Even the government has little to do with it... The CBI, like our Federal Reserve is a private bank, and whenever "they" are ready, so am I... LOL

B/A

Yep the Bankers call the shots.... all the politicians are just puppets on strings and their strings are tied to the bankers purse

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, new york kevin said:

I personally know of two people that have also gone to be with the Lord  so far. One of the 2 guys that introduced me to this opportunity, and my Father In-law, who I introduced to the dinar. He was more and more on the fence towards the end.

I know what you mean. Did not know them personally but from here. SWFG and Bondlady. When this hits i will raise my glass to them.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

I know what you mean. Did not know them personally but from here. SWFG and Bondlady. When this hits i will raise my glass to them.  

....I hear ya CF....SWFG was the 'Man' back in the day...I always looked forward to his post as he kept things real...Then there was 'Bondlady' that seemed to have that genital approach to things that kept our journey calm...They were...and still remain with a few of us...It's fitting that we....that do remember.... should toast to their guidance...once we finally meet to toast to the toast of 'friendship'.....:pirateship:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, skeetdog said:

....I hear ya CF....SWFG was the 'Man' back in the day...I always looked forward to his post as he kept things real...Then there was 'Bondlady' that seemed to have that genital approach to things that kept our journey calm...They were...and still remain with a few of us...It's fitting that we....that do remember.... should toast to their guidance...once we finally meet to toast to the toast of 'friendship'.....:pirateship:

I know what you are saying. I always enjoyed SWFG. We would kid around about me moving to Fla. When this hits i am for sure going to toast them  both. 

Edited by ChuckFinley
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1