Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sadr talks about the reasons for his withdrawal from the sit-in tent in front of the Green Zone

yota691

Sadr talks about the reasons for his withdrawal from the sit-in tent in front of the Green Zone

Since 2018-04-09 at 13:11 (Baghdad time)

%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%20%D8%B5%D9%88%

Baghdad - Mawazine News

The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr on Monday revealed the reasons for his withdrawal from the sit-in tent in front of the Green Zone.

"We, the al-Sadr family, have not asked for money or fame, but we are going out for reform," Sadr said in response to a question posed to him about his withdrawal from the sit-in tent in front of the Green Zone and his Muawazin News. "If we wanted money, ) And without risk. "

"After the tent, the people entered the green or red zone and what did they do?" He said.

"We do not want to shed blood, but it is enough for the people to shed their pure blood," he said, adding that "if we stayed in the green tent for many years, when they heard and did not understand and insisted on their corruption and tyranny, they remained in darkness.

"If the Iraqis come back again, they will find us again, whether through the ballot box or the return of the old and corrupt faces that we demanded to be removed from the ground," he said.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, yota691 said:

"if we stayed in the green tent for many years, when they heard and did not understand and insisted on their corruption and tyranny, they remained in darkness.

"If the Iraqis come back again, they will find us again, whether through the ballot box or the return of the old and corrupt faces that we demanded to be removed from the ground," he said.

So, OK, maybe I'm just nuts on the way I am seeing this article.

Sadr, the leader of anti corruption (in his own way) has decided to stop his sit in protest nominally one month before the elections. Why? He doesn't like the tent protest? Still pretty cool over there now so would be reasonably comfortable.

I may be off my rocker but it seems like Sadr is seeing something(s) to strongly indicate his and his followers goals are being achieved. Otherwise, why would he let up now so close to the elections? Maybe some processes or agreements not made public, yet at least?

Sadr noted his steadfastness in standing against corruption, tyranny, and his perceived darkness.

Sadr also noted his return to protest through voting and organized demands of the masses to remove corrupt people if corrupt people find themselves in power.

This article did not mention any concerns Sadr may have regarding a rigged election. I could be wrong but I think Sadr would loudly protest if he were inclined to believe the elections were rigged to put corrupt people in the future 'GOI.

Possibly, this is a move for Sadr to distance himself from upcoming imminent action against the corrupt people.

If nothing else, we wait and see.

In The Mean Time........................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1