Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trade signed a joint document with the Kurdistan region to complete the files of Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization

Thanks Butifldrm, for this post,  and everyone else for contributing to this thread- and I think I'll give a shout out to  Yota691 and Thugs and everyone else (for the sake of efficiency) for posting all of the major developments this week

with heavy emphasis on today!

It does seem that the WTO still equates to 'international'....:

https://www.wto.org/

So, since the major push against ISIS a year ago last May - we've seen new oil production levels at all-time highs, new routes and pipelines and extensions in old ones, new trade agreemwnrs (which really equates to a Capitalist society  -that's now being uograded to an international  pedastol), extreme pressure by outside and independent auditing groups -KPNG, and international recognized standards of accounting being applied in Iraq (GAAP), IBAN, SWIFT codes, the elimination of manual oil pipeline gauges that were also contributing the corruption  by allowing  others to steal half the oil passing through the lines...not to mention the updated census and elimination of thousands of 'ghost' employees-....and the back and forth saga - PUBLIC SAGA-  regarding the 1000 arrest warrants (it should really be 1000 +1 for the person who took Malik off the list...and international  flights to and from Bahgdad, international  sports, world protection of  Iraq ' nature reserves (Babylonian), the very recent remove of assets from the former regime, the stability of the market rate (with no 90-day waiting period requirement or proof thereof of the +/-2% stability for implementing article 8 )........but I digeess.

I do believe that we are about to get off this ride very shortly (a reference to master Yota's avatar)

Fo RV!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Thanks Yota...Iraq has been an 'observer's in the WTO for awhile...That's a requirement to become a 'member's into the WTO....

4 hours ago, Botzwana said:

You think this month?

...I'll crime in on this one...Hell Yea April's our month...I need to calibrate my big "60" on some tropical island with native beauties serving me rum drinks on a beach...:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, DoD said:

Another article states that Iraq is years from being a full member of the WTO. Biggest problem is they export 0, nothing...Lucky for us becoming a member of the WTO has 0 to do with the RV....Great reading though. 

I thought they exported figs and fig leaf's? :shrug:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Yes,...good news...BUT:  Iraq is basically going to be Europe's gas station for the next 40 years, and that's why we will make money. Other than oil, the main export :twothumbs::bagofmoney:in the Arab Middle East are Persian rugs....which are lovely, as I have one in my living room.

Go RV

Go WTO

:ph34r::bananacamel:image.png.f4c5c6b45d249aa185354378a2984048.png

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Donziman said:

To DoD although WTO has zero to do with the RV and Iraq has been an observer for years.to be a member their

can be no MCP. This means only one currentcy allowed at any one member country No more dollars used daily.

To me that is the big deal here - No MCP.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

25 minutes ago, Donziman said:

To DoD although WTO has zero to do with the RV and Iraq has been an observer for years.to be a member their

can be no MCP. This means only one currentcy allowed at any one member country No more dollars used daily.

Almost forgot - Thanks Donziman going to give you the "Trophy".

Edited by ChuckFinley
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, DoD said:

Another article states that Iraq is years from being a full member of the WTO. Biggest problem is they export 0, nothing...Lucky for us becoming a member of the WTO has 0 to do with the RV....Great reading though. 

"Biggest problem is they export 0."    They have to produce a product to export. They all want "pension" from the government from the oil. I'm not sure if the populous will want to work based on cultural differences.

58 minutes ago, Donziman said:

That's a great tidbit to know. Is that in the bylaws of the WTO somewhere? Love to see that to make this topic a good monitor of progress.

35 minutes ago, 82Corp. said:

Sorry, what is MCP?

As I understand it, MCP is MultiCurrency Practices. Further, if I understand correctly, this is in reference to differing exchange rates within the country. The last results were really tight for the marker conversions of Iraqi Dinars to US Dollars.

My opinion is the ultra modern banking system that will fully come on line will normalize these exchange rates throughout Iraq.

In The Mean Time...............................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

Botswana,

I wish this thing would hit this month -and even tonight - for personal reasons. However, I intuitively think it will be in May and no later than July. I base the latter dates on forms of energy testing, which I use every day all day  all day long, in other areas of life. The key to getting the correct answer is being quiet and aware  enough, to 'hear' it, and making sure to focus on asking the right question.

It's a simple process that becomes overly complex uf too much emotion or volatility gets in the way.Comolivating my perception is the fact that my real estate fraud trial goes back to court this month for a re-trial in the State Of Connecticut. The GoFund Me Campaign entitled "Help two Victims Of Real Estate Fraud" tells the story in case you're intetested.

Sorry to get off track - I just wanted to explain the personal challenge with nailing the date down...all in all, I don't see this going through the end of July and am pretty certain it's going to hit before then 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Jaygo said:

What am I looking at here? Too small to read. 

My brother pointed out the chart, which states how the process works.  Can you enlarge it Jaygo?  From what I understand it can take years to gain entry.  But it doesn’t effect currency reform, which is what we are waiting on.

Edited by ScaryMary
Added information.
  • Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Trade signed a joint document with the Kurdistan region to complete the files of Iraq's accession to the World Trade Organization