Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI: A Suitable Time to RI/RV...IS Right NOW?

Luigi1

Luigi says...

CBI waiting for a suitable climate to RI/RV.

That time is now. Not varified. Your opine.

6 April 2018  G-Lin...

Article: “Central Bank: Progress payments system led to control the flow of money

Quote: “…through a group of The measures and precautions that have been implemented and are currently working on, including the modernization of the payments system in all its components according to international standards.” Sounds like they are ready.

5 April 2018  KTFA...

All that is left is for them to implement this process family.  Hence why we said on Monday’s CC there really isn’t anything else to say to you family.  I’m done.

It is now a day to day, hour to hour wait.  Alak told the world, Quote: “WE. . .ARE . . .NOW . . .READY! ” Unquote.

4-5-2018   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article:  "OPINION: THE CURRENT ENVIRONMENT SUITABLE FOR THIS PROJECT BECAUSE THERE IS FINANCIAL AND POLITICAL STABILITY WITNESSED BY THE COUNTRY"  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

here's another article related to the above...

6 April 2018  anonymous ...

Abadi is wanting to get elected for a second term and the release of the rate has to take place before the election and if it does not then there is a very good chance that Maliki could get the job.
Abadi has to give them a reason to put him back in for a second term and the only way to do that is to announce the rate, get the money that was set aside for Iraq and put people back to work.
It is going to take place and we are closer than we thank.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Walkingstick wants you to know family, what is being shared with you is in the Final Articles.
ALAK: "I am ready to lift the exchange rate; they closed the gap; 2% compliant

WS: They used a "TOOL" which is ARTICLE VIII to lift the 3 things that are the "SUITABLE ENVIRONMENT" to:

lift the restrictions on the currency exchange rate

remove the 3 zero's

suspend/stop the currency auctions to one (1) official rate; they are ready to establish their 1:1 official rate without any further hiccups

WS: if they show budget with a program rate, then there is a tight window for them to show a new rate

WS: when they closed the gap 2% variance, that was the end of the MCP's; they eliminated their MCP practice

ALAK: final meeting with journalists to prepare and instruct them for final Article(s)

WS: on the onset...it's on the CUSP; my firm is prepared; everybody is on board; they are all prepared

WS: the word is "DIVULGE." "We the UST, IMF, WB, CBI BOD are the ones involved in divulging the "reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar."

WE ARE READY...3 2 1 

FRANK: "LAVA FLOW" has stopped!

WS: Time has run out...because, IT IS FINISHED! the ball is rolling!

WS: There will be a 'HAPPY DAY"  in a MATTER OF DAYS...IN A MATTER OF HOURS...BEFORE MAY!!!"

FAMILY...YOUR FINAL INSTRUCTIONS IS TO WAIT. NOTHING ELSE TO SAY. THEFINAL WORD IS "WAIT."

WAIT!!!!!!!!!!.......WAIT!!!!!!!!!!.......WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

Wait!!!!!! Who is Walking Stick?  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Botzwana said:

Walking Stick is supposedly a guy that lives in Iraq and gives intel to Frank26.  How long have you been in this?  I know all the players.  I did research when I first got into dinars.  I joined every single site I could find about it.  So weird to me that other people did not.

Been holding dinar for 7 years but not a huge follower of Frank and other gurus after I saw the game they were playing. So, do you think Walking Stick is a solid source? Has he proven accurate?

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Oh heck I don´t know.  Frank has had so many over the years.  Backdoc, thunderlips or something like that.  I was just posting it because he says we are done.  He ranks in 4th place to me in my personal lineup of gurus.  I read Mtn Goat, him, and this site basically.  Everyone else has called it so many times that I have written them off.  I was even a Dr. Clarke guy at first, then he called it more than my Aunt Sophie calls me so...

Haha good answer. 4th place. Not bad, Mr Stick.

Well Frank is like the David Koresh of the dinarworld.  Watch one of his videos one time if you get the chance.  After every comment he looks at the camera and gives one of those CULT smiles which ranks right up there with a pedophile smiling at a little boy.  So creepy!  But they do dissect some good info sometimes too.  

I'll check him out again, thanks. He does have a cultlike following doesnt he? I used to listen to Wang Dang a few years ago. He seemed pretty sincere but sincerity doesn't cut it when you're always wrong.

11 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Walking Stick is supposedly a guy that lives in Iraq and gives intel to Frank26.  How long have you been in this?  I know all the players.  I did research when I first got into dinars.  I joined every single site I could find about it.  So weird to me that other people did not.

I checked into a couple but they were pumping their sales of dinar or their intel was every Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday to RV. Stayed here because it was more factual and there was a game plan. 

• Upvote 3

Here is a rough summary of some online sites and availability. Some sites have circulated in some denominations other than 25,000. One site has circulated and uncirculated notes from the 2003 series and also uncirculated of the 2013 series. Some sites one has to log in for the prices so they may be out of some or all of the advertised denominations. Some sites also have a listing for the 50s which I find surprising since they were taken out of circulation.

THIS IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT OF ANY KIND AND IS FOR INFORMATION ONLY!!!

image.png.a806e9aa71e810d82d5e72b3a3c760a1.png

In The Mean Time......................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Here is a rough summary of some online sites and availability. Some sites have circulated in some denominations other than 25,000. One site has circulated and uncirculated notes from the 2003 series and also uncirculated of the 2013 series. Some sites one has to log in for the prices so they may be out of some or all of the advertised denominations. Some sites also have a listing for the 50s which I find surprising since they were taken out of circulation.

THIS IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT OF ANY KIND AND IS FOR INFORMATION ONLY!!!

image.png.a806e9aa71e810d82d5e72b3a3c760a1.png

In The Mean Time......................................

Thanks Synopsis, also the price has moved from 850 to 1050 and now 1080.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

Thanks Synopsis, also the price has moved from 850 to 1050 and now 1080.  

:twothumbs: ChuckFinley!!! :tiphat:

The availability of various denominations has slowly been depleting. I check every few days to estimate what is happening on the supply end in Iraq by the availability here in the US. I imagine if the availability is down here, then the Iraqi Dinar money supply in Iraq would also be getting tight that would likely drive up the value of the Iraqi Dinar. With the market Iraqi Dinar within 2% of the CBI rate of 1,184 now, any availability issues would likely drive up the value quickly and put pressure on reinstating/revaluing the Iraqi Dinar.

Just my thoughts, opinion, and :twocents:

In The Mean Time..............................

• Upvote 3

On April 6, 2018 at 7:57 PM, Botzwana said:

Oh heck I don´t know.  Frank has had so many over the years.  Backdoc, thunderlips or something like that.  I was just posting it because he says we are done.  He ranks in 4th place to me in my personal lineup of gurus.  I read Mtn Goat, him, and this site basically.  Everyone else has called it so many times that I have written them off.  I was even a Dr. Clarke guy at first, then he called it more than my Aunt Sophie calls me so...

I miss ole Aunt Sophie, she hasn't called me in a dogs age!!!

I believe that there will be an RV/RI, but Mr. Kap says it will grow slowly, and take almost two years when it starts to go???  My question for everyone is, didn't Kuwait RV/RI basically over night?

Edited by Mxmann

Kuwait never RV'd. Some citizens thought their currency was going into the crapper so they sold it at a cheaper rate at the borders to people so they could buy goods and then Kuwait reinstated the currency at the same rate it was before. It never actually lost value though. So some people, if they were in the right place at the right time, bought it cheap and made money off it. Not anything like Iraq though. 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Synopsis said:

The availability of various denominations has slowly been depleting. I check every few days to estimate what is happening on the supply end in Iraq by the availability here in the US. I imagine if the availability is down here, then the Iraqi Dinar money supply in Iraq would also be getting tight that would likely drive up the value of the Iraqi Dinar. With the market Iraqi Dinar within 2% of the CBI rate of 1,184 now, any availability issues would likely drive up the value quickly and put pressure on reinstating/revaluing the Iraqi Dinar.

You are correct. That's why the education of the Iraqi citizens on the digital IQD & the restoration of their trusts in banks & ATMs.

Hard IQD will be used for smaller everyday purchases.

Digital IQD will be used for big purchases such as cars. homes, appliances, etc.

Eventually, sometime in near future, their currency will go all digital as with the rest of the world.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 4/6/2018 at 6:47 PM, miquel said:

Been holding dinar for 7 years but not a huge follower of Frank and other gurus after I saw the game they were playing. So, do you think Walking Stick is a solid source? Has he proven accurate?

Walking Stick (Iraq banking firm partner we have been told and former marine) has been reporting some of the most important news articles on that team for a few years . Like most I would like to hope this current opinion is right .

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Synopsis said:

I was thinking about this the same way you are. Supplies starts drying up, spread tightens and rate increases. Sounds positive to me.  

• Upvote 2

..The thing that's getting my attention is the scheduled meeting of the UNSC...before the start of the April 14th election process...The one thing everyone agrees on is Abadi needs to 'pull a rabbit out of his hat' to secure another term....

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

You are correct. That's why the education of the Iraqi citizens on the digital IQD & the restoration of their trusts in banks & ATMs.

Hard IQD will be used for smaller everyday purchases.

Digital IQD will be used for big purchases such as cars. homes, appliances, etc.

Eventually, sometime in near future, their currency will go all digital as with the rest of the world.

I agree with what you are saying. When things become digital it will also reduce corruption. Add that to my post above and we are looking good.  

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, skeetdog said:

..The thing that's getting my attention is the scheduled meeting of the UNSC...before the start of the April 14th election process...The one thing everyone agrees on is Abadi needs to 'pull a rabbit out of his hat' to secure another term....

Agree with that taught. That rabbit better be huge and talking 1 to 1. :lol:

• Upvote 2