Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where is the gold?

dinarham

I've been asking this question for many years / Largest bank heist in history occurred in Iraq ,2003 . What entity at that time had the where with all to manage the tons and tons of gold that made its way to a new home ?

• Upvote 1

I would guess that it is all in one place  ,off shore in a remote area . ,Tons of gold bars ,gold furniture ,gold toilets .  How has this played into the defense and development funds  established by the US ?  Gold backed dinars maybe 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have always been fascinated about this question Here's my theory :   It is well documented that there was a vast amount of gold taken from Iraq in 2003  It was taken very quickly out of the country, creating a big stir with semis and cargo planes . Then all is quiet .  My guess is it was taken to a  remote area  within the US  . This gold could then be filtered out gradually without creating attention ,some  back to Iraq for instance 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

It would make a great movie no doubt .    The greatest bank heist in human history would take a massive amount of where with all .  Massive  , like we ,the US had at that time and at that place.  Attack and Raid  .Boom !. Bring on  our tanks and troops, raid all big banks and Saddam's palaces , stealing all the gold  you can get your claws on .  It is great booty , and you have rendered the enemy's currency worthless . I would love to hear eye witness reports . 

• Upvote 1

It's not illegal ,it's war . When we looted the gold ,it was at the very beginning and US could only estimate the cost of the war . We will also be a presence for years to come  . The Fed controls the gold , but has not had a proper audit in years and doesn't want one .

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Fort Knox is also a military base complete with an airport , so it could be that all the tons of gold were flown there .  This could be a really dumb question , but does the Fed own or have a right to that gold ?

• Upvote 1

Fort Knox present holding is 147.3 million ounces of gold .  However ,in 1941 it was 649 million ounces  . Does this sound like the tons of gold taken out of Iraq were deposited there ?  Also , in what previous war did we get so much straight up gold booty ?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, dinarham said:

Fort Knox is also a military base complete with an airport , so it could be that all the tons of gold were flown there .  This could be a really dumb question , but does the Fed own or have a right to that gold ?

The airport used to be open to the private aircraft. 82nd did a jump in when i was there. 

• Upvote 2

On 5/21/2018 at 4:45 PM, ChuckFinley said:

The airport used to be open to the private aircraft. 82nd did a jump in when i was there. 

I hear Fort Knox is not like it used to be and is comparatively less awesome  than other military bases now . I have a hard time believing that  the  estimated $ 4 Trillion US  in gold is there .  That gold belongs to every one of us US citizens . As president , Trump is the "trustee' "  of these funds . I think he's going to do a good and honorable thing  . Thanks for your service ,Chuck