Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 4 April 2018

Adam Montana

Afternoon, all!

No RV at this minute.

This weekly update is brought to you by.... mother nature! Apparently she's drunk and forgot it was Spring, and us midwesterners were visited by a silly gift from above that consisted of 6-12 inches of fluffy white happiness :lol:  Anyway, I have a ton of snow to deal with right now, and I'm behind schedule.

:shrug: 

I only have about 70% of my weekly update done, and it wouldn't be fair to publish an unfinished version - so I'll hop in here later tonight or in the morning to conclude.

Since I'm delaying the chat, I'll be sure to address not only the questions in the "Weekly Question" thread, but also anything posted here.

:tiphat:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 8

Been a really weird winter here in the Midwest. Cold as all get out with but very little precipitation.

Now that it is April we get snow on Easter Sunday, more in the forecast on Friday and even more for Sunday.

I would love to have some sun and warmth. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Us northern midwesterners grill outside when it's cold too but I don't think we are as tough as you Canadians. I used to haul campers up there and winter is soooo loooong. Last year though I think we switched winters with Alaska because it was freezing. Now we are tougher than people from the south when it comes to cold weather. I met a guy from Florida this winter up here. He wore layers upon layers. He couldn't believe I just had blue jeans, tennis shoes, and a coat on. 

Edited by Rmc10
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Don’t blame you Chuck.  Shoveling snow in March or April is horrible.  Come down to H-town Tx in July or August and you’ll appreciate your cold weather more.  That’s why I’m moving to Maui, awesome weather year around.  Best to you!!

• Upvote 3

Just received a call from my cousin in Adelaide, Australia who was contacted by his accountant who told him that the Iraqi government is buying back the Dinar at 2:1 current price. He invested in the IQD about 5 years ago, at my urging, along with a bunch of friends and family and wanted to know if this is legit. They were told they only have until next week to get it done. Sounds like a bunch of "you know what' to me but I told him I would ask the experts.

Cheers!

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ozebloke said:

Just received a call from my cousin in Adelaide, Australia who was contacted by his accountant who told him that the Iraqi government is buying back the Dinar at 2:1 current price. He invested in the IQD about 5 years ago, at my urging, along with a bunch of friends and family and wanted to know if this is legit. They were told they only have until next week to get it done. Sounds like a bunch of "you know what' to me but I told him I would ask the experts.

Cheers!

I too would say its a load of you know what...

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, NoviceInvestor said:

I too would say its a load of you know what...

Thanks NI. He is waiting to hear back from me, so I have looked all over the site and there's not a peep about anything that would give a hint of something like that going down.

• Upvote 2