Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - Article 8 Compliance ?

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Frankie Leaps From The Belt Buckle At The Top Of The Blue Couch And Delivers Kaperoni A ‘90 Days’ Pile Driver Smack Down !

4-3-2018   Intel Guru Frank26   ...Tuesday night [Guru] Delta who watches Arabic TV,

CBI on the Arabic side and translates articles...

said he’d just heard on TV,

the CBI announced that they had closed the gap between the market rate in the streets of Iraq against the official exchange rate of Iraq. 

That’s the 2% compliance.  

Take the 90 days and flush them down the toilet...

nowhere on the IMF web site that talks about that.  

How did they do it?   

They used Article 8. 

The 2% compliance will adjust itself.

The definition of Article 8 for Iraq is to lift the restriction on their currency.  

They are not going to tell you they are Article 8 compliant. 

That would signal a change. 

The countries on their borders would be excited. 

They are now working under Article 8.  Article 8 compliant.  

The acceptance of Article 8 requires them to lift all restrictions on their currency.  

Abadi promised this at the Kuwait convention.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

4-3-2018   Intel Guru Frank26  ...Alak met with the media and explained they must introduce this document exactly as they were to receive it from him. 

They haven’t received it yet.

IMO, Alak is now ready to hand over the information he was telling them about privately. 

IMO, the citizens are about to report to the banks of Iraq to received all of their reinstatement. 

They are closing in to do this day by day, hour by hour...

IMO we are near the point of just waiting for Alak to release the RI. 

It is now the opinion of ITEAM and all of us that it is just a matter of meeting all Article 8 requirements.  

On the CBI website that is the last step now. . . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

4-3-2018   Newshound Guru Stryker   2018 Budget Published but not yet Implemented...

We are in the window between this morning’s Budget Publication in Gazette and when the Minister of Finance and the Minister of Federal Planning facilitates the implementation of the 2018 Fiscal Budget...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Interesting info to follow. I would feel better if it wasn't connected to a guru. Dispite that fact, thank you DT for your dedicated efforts. 

I hear you on that one ,however there is a certain elemental look that this summer is shaping up to be different - we wait, and I will not use the dreaded word that starts with s...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, DinarThug said:

4-3-2018 Frank26..Tuesday night, Guru Delta who watches Arabic TV,  the CBI and translates articles...said....take the 90 days and flush them down the toilet....nowhere on the IMF web site that talks about that. 

Step away from the remote, Delta, and quit jerkin' Frank's chain.

Dilly Dilly. :lol:

Related image

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, NeedRv said:

Did I read that Guru Poo-poo wrong? I thought they have already BEEN in the 2% compliance and was nearing the end of that 90 day move...... 

Ouch. The ruby ranger hit you for a simple question. I balanced you out. Depends on which guru you believe. Kap says they have been in 2% range for about a month, other interpretations say 90-day requirement is done. While Kap can be a little droll, I tend to lean towards his dry, boring, facts only rendition. Just my opinion.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, DinarThug said:

CNN. Broadcasting While Frankie Leaps From The Belt Buckle At The Top Of The Blue Couch And Delivers Kaperoni A ‘90 Days’ Pile Driver Smack Down !

Floating Lap Dance Boy Kaperoni’s Attempting To Pick Himself Up Off The Canvas After That Humiliating B*tch Slap Smack Down From Frankie !

Image result for funny sumo gif

:D  :D  :D 

4-4-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   I have been in this investment now close to 10 years spent hours and hours and hours reading factual documents from all over the world from different agencies including the IMF,

World Bank, United Nations etc. I do so to publish the truth.  

I can assure you there is no RV, RI.

This is a process of monetary reform that will allow the CBI to transition from a peg two a float allowing the dinar to rise based on supply and demand and investment in Iraq.  

There is an opportunity to substantially profit from that appreciation but it'll be gradually over time once they begin the process.

We hope that will occur or start this year. 

Those looking for an overnight wind fall as such in a lottery ticket it simply will not and cannot happen.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4-4-2018  Newshound/Intel Guru BGG  Article: 

"Is it time to delete three zeros from the currency?!"  

Quotes: "...the current environment suitable for this project because there is financial and political stability witnessed by the country,"   

"...the project would be implemented after the legislative elections scheduled for next May" ...

This is current news!!   

It appears both Saleh and Alak believe the current climate is right,

however, one economist mentioned does not.

We’ll soon see (as in – between now and a month or two after the elections – according to them).

• Upvote 1

4-4-2018 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG  I don’t see how anyone can read this and not be VERY excited??

Seriously?!? 

Because it alludes to some point in the near future instead of tomorrow or the next day? Sheesh!!  ...

Only one economist is offering his opinion that the time may not be right. 

Everyone else (that actually matters) are ready to go.

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 1

Frankie's long Left The Ring But Kaperoni's Still In There Trying To Win The Argument ! :o 

Image result for funny wrestling gifs

4-4-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   There continues to be people challenging the IMF rule about waiting 90 days to meet compliance. 

This 90 days is critical as described as a "financial soundness indicator."

In other words, the IMF wants the CBI to prove themselves they are ready for Article VIII.  

Quote: The exchange rate may fluctuate within narrow margins of less than ±1 percent around a central rate, or the maximum and minimum values of the exchange rate may remain within a narrow margin of 2 percent for at least three months.”

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, DinarThug said:

Frankie's long Left The Ring But Kaperoni's Still In There Trying To Win The Argument ! :o 

Image result for funny wrestling gifs

4-4-2018   Newshound Guru Kaperoni   There continues to be people challenging the IMF rule about waiting 90 days to meet compliance. 

This 90 days is critical as described as a "financial soundness indicator."

In other words, the IMF wants the CBI to prove themselves they are ready for Article VIII.  

Quote: The exchange rate may fluctuate within narrow margins of less than ±1 percent around a central rate, or the maximum and minimum values of the exchange rate may remain within a narrow margin of 2 percent for at least three months.”

ReVbo, who posts on both sites, said he has also read the IMF ruling.  He believes Kaperoni to be correct (which makes Delta, Frank, et al wrong).

As for me, I'm hoping the IMF makes an exception in the case of Iraq and that Synopsis' opinion is correct, that with a "flick of the switch" Iraq won't have to worry about holding the rate within 2% for 3 months, because it will all be done electronically with the new banking systems in place.

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

He believes Kaperoni to be correct (which makes Delta, Frank, et al wrong).

Who Cares - Just Lock All Of Those Frickin' Diva Gurus In A Steel Cage To Dramatically Battle It Out ! :o 

Image result for funny wrestling match gif

• Haha 4

Thanks DT...Isn't part of RI the dinar back into the market under Chapter 8...Is that all restrictions against the sovereign currency of Iraq are lifted and reconsidered void..."IF"...this's the case...Then as soon as Chapter 8 is declared...the dinar starts with a 'clean slate'...jmho

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Botzwana said:

To be the man, ya gotta beat the man.  And brother...I´m THE MAN!

I never appreciated Flair until he came back to the WWF for the second time.

Ya - But Nothing Compares With The Quality Of Wrestling That U Guys Have Down There In Mexico ! :o 

Image result for funny mexican wrestling gif

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, skeetdog said:

Thanks DT...Isn't part of RI the dinar back into the market under Chapter 8...Is that all restrictions against the sovereign currency of Iraq are lifted and reconsidered void..."IF"...this's the case...Then as soon as Chapter 8 is declared...the dinar starts with a 'clean slate'...jmho

Correct me if I am wrong though that none of this means squat until the United States lifts the sanctions?

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, js214 said:

Correct me if I am wrong though that none of this means squat until the United States lifts the sanctions?

...It'd be confrontational to think other wise...in the big scope of things....but in protocol..the UN officially has to 'red-tap' Iraq out of Chapter Vll....The IMF has a lot to do with Iraq agreeing to Chapter 8.... 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Here's a bit of good news related to the above article...

The USD exchange rate has been weakening over the last week or so against the IQD.

All this while CBI still within the 2% compliance, buy-sell rate.

CBI is waiting for the right climate to RI/RV. This could be it. Go RV.

Iraq Dinar, Iraqi Banks, Iraqi Stock Exchange (ISX) News > Decrease in the dollar exchange rate in local markets

rv2018 Moderator Decrease in the dollar exchange rate in local markets

03/04/2018   Economy News _ Baghdad  The exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar fell on the Central Struggle Exchange in Baghdad and local markets on Tuesday (3 April 2018).

Kifah Stock Exchange – Baghdad 120.200, while prices were yesterday 120.500.
Selling and buying prices in banking

The sale price of the dollar = 120.750 dinars.   The purchase price of the dollar = 119.750 dinars

4 April 2018 http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11817 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2