Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So not a Bank Story but a Strange E Mail Notice

Karsten

Okay like I said this is nothing I was told but more so an Update on Bank Policy or what ever.

Back story is I have dealt with the same bank since 1997 and get regular News Letters about new Passwords, other security issues and what ever to today out of the blue they are opening a new instant Currency Exchange Branch in Logan, Utah....Now I knew my local branch has a sign on the door that says Foreign Currency Exchange and I really never checked into anything......Now I read this email the the local branch is a 2-5 day deal and the ones listed are Instant or I suppose you Immediately have the funds in your account.

I know the grief the last member had when he didn't have the address, teller number and all the codes....I just found it strange with all the Hoop La going on here and there about things happening soon they open another branch to instant Exchanges.

News Letter Copy Below.

Now immediately available in the Logan Office at
133 East 1400 North in Logan

Greetings, Jet-setter! Get ready to take off on your next trip outside the country by taking care of your currency conversion needs. Zions Bank® EFX Bank Notes buys and sells about 80 international currencies, so we can get you all set for your time abroad.

Four easy ways to exchange foreign currency:  

Visit the Logan Office offering immediate transactions in select foreign currencies1
Visit one of these offices offering immediate transactions in select foreign currencies:

St. George Main Office at 40 East St. George Blvd. in St. George2
Provo Region Office at 180 North University Ave. in Provo2
Draper Office at 12271 South 900 East in Draper1
South Ogden Office at 5635 South Harrison Blvd. in Ogden1
Boise Main Office at 800 West Main St. in Boise2
Salt Lake City Main Office at 1 South Main St. in Salt Lake City3
Go to any local Zions Bank for orders processed in 2-5 business days
Initiate a request via Online Banking

View current exchange rates on our handy Currency Converter. Or to check the availability of a specific currency, call 800-818-0344, 801-844-7070, or email foreignexchangeservi@zionsbancorp.com.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Just sharing.....that is all.

Karsten

Edited by Karsten
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 6

18 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

If you cash in your VND and don't tell us ..........................  :) 

pp

PP, trust me if I exchange the VND I will send a plane to bring you and your friend to the same branch.....No One Left Behind . :crossedfingers:

Karsten

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, Flash101 said:

So there's that dreaded 800 number

Yeppers there is and (800) but there is also a Currency Converter and a list of what they Do Exchange.....I checked the IQD and the VND are not listed.....It just seemed strange to get this out of the blue. 

Karsten

• Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, Karsten said:

Yeppers there is and (800) but there is also a Currency Converter and a list of what they Do Exchange.....I checked the IQD and the VND are not listed.....It just seemed strange to get this out of the blue. 

Karsten

Thank You for the post, Karsten, AND The Best Of Your Evening To You!!! :tiphat:

The Vietnamese Dong does appear to be listed on the Zion Calculator but not the Iraqi Dinar (or Iranian Rial for that matter).

image.thumb.png.4c8febd6b4c06a26f3569e031c47c478.png

I would say a pretty healthy buy/sell spread for the Vietnamese Dong that appears to be similar to other currency exchanges.

In The Mean Time................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 3

17 hours ago, Goggles said:

The currency place I bought my IQD from had a habit of sending me a few VND as a thank you note. So I looked into it then. So as I look into in now I find this article interesting. Maybe I should get some now. 

https://treasuryvault.com/articles/the-outlook-for-the-vietnamese-dong-in-2018/

Goggles, what denoms would you buy?