Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Quote..."It's Time To Delete The Three Zeros"

Luigi1

3 April 2018  Whitelions: Is it time to delete three zeros from the currency? 6154.jpg The central bank submitted a project to delete three zeros of the currency, in order to confront inflation and stimulate the economy, but was forced to stop because of the deteriorating security and political situation in the country.

The governor of the Central Bank, Ali al-Alaq, in a discussion session with the editors of a number of Iraqi media, including “Economy News”, “The subject of deleting zeros from the currency is ready, but it needs an environment suitable to apply,” noting that ” To prevent manipulation and fraud by the owners of weak souls. ”

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

here's another article related to the above....

The in country RV may already happened.

3 Ap 2018  Great4U: Budget is in BILLIONS not TRILLIONS!!!! Or am I misunderstanding???
USD???The Iraqi parliament voted in favor of the USD 88 billion draft on March 3rd amid a boycott from Kurdistan Region representatives who objected to reducing the region’s share of allocations from 17% to slightly above 12%.

SpeedRacer: IMO this is good. Announce the budget in USD……….From there it is a short step to announce a 1 to 1 rate USD/IQD

https://www.iraqinews.com/features/iraq-publishes-2018-budget-in-its-official-gazette/

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

19 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

here's another article related to the above....

The in country RV may already happened.

3 Ap 2018  Great4U: Budget is in BILLIONS not TRILLIONS!!!! Or am I misunderstanding???
USD???The Iraqi parliament voted in favor of the USD 88 billion draft on March 3rd amid a boycott from Kurdistan Region representatives who objected to reducing the region’s share of allocations from 17% to slightly above 12%.

SpeedRacer: IMO this is good. Announce the budget in USD……….From there it is a short step to announce a 1 to 1 rate USD/IQD

https://www.iraqinews.com/features/iraq-publishes-2018-budget-in-its-official-gazette/

1-1 is a number I can work with !

pp

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, CaptainBVI said:

Hear as well!

With 5 now is that a quorum?

Go 1:1 MOOLA NOVA!!!

AARRGGHHH...

HEAR!!! HEAR!!!

The Best Of Your Everning To You, Mr. CaptainBVI, Sir!!! :tiphat:

And (if I may humbly add).................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

HEAR!!! HEAR!!!

The Best Of Your Everning To You, Mr. CaptainBVI, Sir!!! :tiphat:

And (if I may humbly add).................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

Mr. Synopsis,

To you as well good Sir.

I do believe we have more hear in attendance than their parliament ever mustered.

Time to queue up our representative, Mr. 10YL for his address to the CBI and take the gloves off for a change. :D

Cheers and Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2