Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Urgent...On Iraqi TV.

Luigi1

RE: Urgent on Iraqia TV  Delta...
Richard:  So now that they have closed the gap do they not have to hold it for 90 days? Or am I confusing this with something else?  
Dk22ems:  My understanding is that their announcement indicates that they successful at doing it for 90 days, not that we are waiting on them to do it. Someone please correct me if I am mistaken. Thanks.

DocK:  As I remember,   Iraq needs to maintain that " less than 2% exchange rate Gap "  
for 3 months .  Am I correct or not ?  
McDan:   Past IMO all ready done. January 1 to March 31.
Believer63:  As WS, Frank and Delta have said....it is done.  They have held the 2% and we do not need to concern ourselves with that anymore.  Happy Easter to All...He is Risen...Amen.

Samson: The Central Bank reviews the financial facilities of Rafidain Bank

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link | see forum rules
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

here's another article related to the above...

They speak in past tense meaning it's already done.

Jdufal1 » March 31st, 2018
Does that just mean they're 2% compliant per IMF 
DELTA » March 31st, 2018
YEP.......PAST TENSE ....SUCCEEDED.......(wink-Big Grin)
GrannieAnnieks » March 31st, 2018
WOW WOW WOW JUST WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING ON !!!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

DELTA » March 31st, 2018
YEP.......PAST TENSE ....SUCCEEDED.......(wink-Big Grin)
GrannieAnnieks » March 31st, 2018
WOW WOW WOW JUST WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING ON !!!

And waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting

Delta is wrong (Or more likely, lying). I could go back and verify the street rate from January, but I don’t have to because I watch it every day. It was in the 1250 ballpark back then and has only been IMF compliant for about 2-3 weeks. That puts 90 days around mid June. The IMF may grant Iraq a hardship exception considering they were ready four years ago before ISIS blew up half the country, although I doubt it, but to declare 90-day compliance is already complete is nonsense.

Hopefully, this post will reach a few KTFA members and they won’t be up until 4:00am waiting for a change. Save the all-nighter for about June 12, folks. 

Edited by ReVbo
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, ReVbo said:

Delta is wrong (Or more likely, lying). I could go back and verify the street rate from January, but I don’t have to because I watch it every day. It was in the 1250 ballpark back then and has only been IMF compliant for about 2-3 weeks. That puts 90 days around mid June. The IMF may grant Iraq a hardship exception considering they were ready four years ago before ISIS blew up half the country, although I doubt it, but to declare 90-day compliance is already complete is nonsense.

Hopefully, this post will reach a few KTFA members and they won’t be up until 4:00am waiting for a change. Save the all-nighter for about June 12, folks. 

You are spot on Revbo, I'm thinking middle to the end of June also.

Luigi's opine...

RV the week before Iraq elections or mid May. IMO.

Abadi must give the Iraqi people something if he wants to be re-elected.

Evidence of Iran meddling in Iraqi elections. Iran of course, backs Maliki.

Iran knows Malik will transfer Iraqi wealth to their control.

4-2-2018   Newshound Guru Enorrste   I personally believe that Abadi has a good chance to win re-election.  ...However, on the off chance that Maliki wins, I believe that he would be in a position to stop the project in its tracks.  After all, for eight years he was able to stall it, even when he had to remove Shabibi to do it.  If he get the PM slot again I believe that he has an incentive through corruption to keep the dinar value down.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4