Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Two days separate us from the Iraqi New Year according to the Chaldean Babylonian calendar

Pitcher

1 minute ago, Mxmann said:

Thx JS!  So we have the RV/RI this weekend, then purchase a lot of gold and silver before May 20th?

Not according to Patriots fan.. I take in all information as others coming together can help put this puzzle together.. Its a novel idea , but doesnt pay the bills from the sound of things..Im sure I am not the only one who almost feels as though somethings up

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, js214 said:

Not according to Patriots fan.. I take in all information as others coming together can help put this puzzle together.. Its a novel idea , but doesnt pay the bills from the sound of things..Im sure I am not the only one who almost feels as though somethings up

Gold and silver, usually always a safe investment,  and hoooopefully after this weekend, we should have a little extra to invest!!!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Mxmann said:

Thx JS!  So we have the RV/RI this weekend, then purchase a lot of gold and silver before May 20th?

To clarify.... I’m a big believer in gold and silver as a hedge for protection.... the right Cryptos for dynamic growth and will be diversifying in both! I just have listened to Bo Polny for years and he was a total doom and gloomer like Bix weir, Gerald Celeste, Max Keizer, mike Maloney all of which watched their gold and silver tank for he last seven years.... horrible investment advice. Calling for a crash every weekend ad auseum.  

I just hate the gold and silver guys who use Jesus to pump sales and markets.... the Bible is used for tons of stuff and none of it has come to pass lately....  guys like these also said the rapture was gonna happen on rosh hashannah like a year or two ago.... last I checked I’m still here waiting on the dinar RV lol

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, js214 said:

I listened to guys like Bo Bologna Polny for years and it cost me dearly..... I still believe in gold and silver as a long term hedge but it ain’t gonna do what he says.... go parabolic.... the powers that be want digital currency so they can track everything.  Just my two cents. Thanks for sharing the video it was just a word of caution 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

To clarify.... I’m a big believer in gold and silver as a hedge for protection.... the right Cryptos for dynamic growth and will be diversifying in both! I just have listened to Bo Polny for years and he was a total doom and gloomer like Bix weir, Gerald Celeste, Max Keizer, mike Maloney all of which watched their gold and silver tank for he last seven years.... horrible investment advice. Calling for a crash every weekend ad auseum.  

I just hate the gold and silver guys who use Jesus to pump sales and markets.... the Bible is used for tons of stuff and none of it has come to pass lately....  guys like these also said the rapture was gonna happen on rosh hashannah like a year or two ago.... last I checked I’m still here waiting on the dinar RV lol

Its all good.I know too well what you are referencing , x22 report is one of the worst for fear based titles of his videos spawning naptimes every time I hear him anymore.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

I listened to guys like Bo Bologna Polny for years and it cost me dearly..... I still believe in gold and silver as a long term hedge but it ain’t gonna do what he says.... go parabolic.... the powers that be want digital currency so they can track everything.  Just my two cents. Thanks for sharing the video it was just a word of caution 

My understanding is if Trump is successful on the return to Gold standard, the cryptos blockchain will not be used in the way the powers that be wish to .however if it explodes as suggested I am sitting rather pretty 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

Im going to buy more bullets. When the Shiite hits the fan, guess what? People will need more bullets. :D

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Now this makes sense and could cause gold and silver to moon shot if the banks have to account for every ounce of gold and silver they have because of blockchain technology. Then @js214 we would get the results We we’re looking for in precious metals but banks have kept them surpressed via manipulation of ETFs and derivatives

Obviously just my opinion 

• Upvote 1

This is a very interesting post. Thanks to everyone who contributed.

I was thinking about some of the requirements  Shabbs said 'back in the day' - and remember a 3-day window being one of them.  Iraq has plenty of opportunities throughout their work year to satisfy that requirement, and  Good Friday and Easter certainly  must satisfy the requirement for the West....

...regardless of the day, there certainly has been a lot of progress as of late in regards to initiating a change in value of this exotic currency, and I for one truly believe this is our year~

• Upvote 4

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 12:56 AM, Aryoseno said:

RV / RI @ 1 April 2018

Aamiin :praying:

I'm on the fence of between now and July. I have watched Trumps moves and seen something interesting in his recent moves and some past moves that are painting a really nice picture 

• Haha 1

On April 1, 2018 at 2:38 AM, js214 said:

I'm on the fence of between now and July. I have watched Trumps moves and seen something interesting in his recent moves and some past moves that are painting a really nice picture 

What moves are u refering to?