Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just a bit of money news.

kru377

Some people are just screwed up....that's why I carry a gun.

Nice, me too, GG.   Especially when I’m in downtown Houston.  H-town is a dynamic, awesome city but we have our fair share of bad actors or as you say, “ some people are just screwed up”.

• Upvote 2

On 3/30/2018 at 2:36 PM, Gypsygirl11 said:

Listen Mr negative, or Ms.  -  Why you negged this I do not know, but I do know you get off on pissing people off because your an a$$hole. Wouldn't life be a little better if you focused on something positive and try to be helpful instead of hurtful, just sayin. Find a hobby that's not on this site. Have a great day.

....Damnit Girl....Glad ya didn't have a visual on him...her..."IT"...I bet it ain't good for "Mr. Gypsygirl' to get on the wrong side of ya...Then again...sometimes mad women turn into...well....why we make yall mad in the first place...lmao.....:pirateship:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

I have seen that and I have felt the Red Baron myself. That is why I enjoy sending those Green Emeralds when I see those red darts.  

6 hours ago, Starrider said:

I as well CF

Starr

I'm all in Team Greenie

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

LOL, Yeah, I tried to tell this person .... in so many words, to eff off. lol

I noticed there were several negs all at the same time, which is weird. Who knows. Some people are just screwed up....that's why I carry a gun.

I got u r back

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

Some people are just screwed up....that's why I carry a gun.

Nice, me too, GG.   Especially when I’m in downtown Houston.  H-town is a dynamic, awesome city but we have our fair share of bad actors or as you say, “ some people are just screwed up”.

Yes, Houston is the big town....gotta pack. Florida is a must to be packing....it's the wild west out here.

7 minutes ago, skeetdog said:

"...I bet it ain't good for "Mr. Gypsygirl' to get on the wrong side of ya

All I got to say is.....I'm IRISH

• Haha 2

On 3/30/2018 at 3:30 PM, Gypsygirl11 said:

As a last resort, I guess.  

I know I shouldn't respond to it but people like this make me just SMH. I don't wish anyone harm, I just wish they would get some help or something. They are like a thorn in your side. Sad

A couple weeks back it was my turn. Must of got a 1/2 doz. or so real fast like. I just don't let it bother me as it's kinda like feeding the fire with fire and we are much much better than that.

Cheers, pp

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, pokerplayer said:

A couple weeks back it was my turn. Must of got a 1/2 doz. or so real fast like. I just don't let it bother me as it's kinda like feeding the fire with fire and we are much much better than that.

Cheers, pp

Yes dear, I know. Just ignore it. The COWARD shall be ignored....sorry, couldn't help myself, lol

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Flash101 said:

Gotta be that green beer lol

....It was a blur...I'm leaning toward serval contributing factors to waking up in the boat adrift on the lake...not having a clue to where I was on the lake...Oh...did I mention that the fog set in...and could see the bank until mid-morning....<_<

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, skeetdog said:

....It was a blur...I'm leaning toward serval contributing factors to waking up in the boat adrift on the lake...not having a clue to where I was on the lake...Oh...did I mention that the fog set in...and could see the bank until mid-morning....<_<

Whoa, hold the phone here !! You mean to tell us you sobered up before mid-morning ? Well, you had me really Interested till that point !!  LOL   :)

pp

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Whoa, hold the phone here !! You mean to tell us you sobered up before mid-morning ? Well, you had me really Interested till that point !!  LOL   :)

pp

.....I didn't say anything bout quittin'...There was enough party supplies left in the cooler to regenerate....

12 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

On a boat in the middle of a lake with fog.   Hahaha.  Classic LMAO

....Dawg...when 'we' woke up...a quick skinny-dip...and...uh...a thick fog, alone with a beautiful woman....on a boat in the middle of the lake......."shouldn't go to waist......."...

Edited by skeetdog
Brain fart
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...