Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I doubt a revaluation will ever take place.

45 minutes ago, billjr said:

It always amazes me when you try to help someone out and they give you a negative. The problem is that you allow this to exist in your life. If your friends are driving you insane then cut them loose. Just because you can not get the answer you like doesn't make the ones you get any less true. Like I said before NOBODY KNOWS NOTHING PERIOD! You ask for an adult conversation yet you are the one that needs to grow up. Everyone here tried to help you. Not one insulted or ridiculed you. Enjoy your chaos. 

45 minutes ago, billjr said:

It always amazes me when you try to help someone out and they give you a negative. The problem is that you allow this to exist in your life. If your friends are driving you insane then cut them loose. Just because you can not get the answer you like doesn't make the ones you get any less true. Like I said before NOBODY KNOWS NOTHING PERIOD! You ask for an adult conversation yet you are the one that needs to grow up. Everyone here tried to help you. Not one insulted or ridiculed you. Enjoy your chaos. 

Let me get this: I didn't ask for myself, I asked if there was any information I could offer to my friends who are driving me crazy. I'm in, and I don't have a problem waiting. as for my maturity or lack thereof, that's not for you to decide. I got what I wanted, but this seems to have taken on a life of its own. I don't know how much they have, only my own investment. I didn't want a go-for-it, just a little info. I've told them there is no one who knows what's really happening, but they've been listening to someone named TNT Tony or something like that, and they don't hear me.

So, if I've upset you with my seeking for information, you are apologized to. But as for my search, it's not for me. So I leave you to your judgment of who or what you think I am.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

There are people like Adam and Mr Synopsis plus others on this site that have a real good handle on this investment!

Thank You for the very high compliment, Artitech, but I wasn't trying to achieve Rock Star Status or anything. I am just a run of the mill typical Iraqi Dinar speculative investor like all the others here and share my connect-the-dots for the best possible dialogue with others who have very valued, relevant, and interesting perspectives as well. er, hopefully my connect-the-dots isn't like random etch-a-sketch!!!

The Best Of Your Rest Of Your Week To You, Artitech!!! :tiphat:

In The Mean Time...................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!!!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Rmc10 said:

Tell them to quit listening to TNT Tony and to get on Dinarvets everyday and read. That's the best answer you can give them. TNT Tony is nothing but a pumper.

I've tried this for the past couple of years now, and I'm tired of the process. 

I've taken a few steps back, but still, they call me to see if I believe the guy. I didn't get into this for the problems of trying to assuage the fears of people who have over-extended themselves, it's just too damned stressful, 

Even when I was in the hospital after chemo, two of them called me at 3 in the morning to ask me if I had listened to the guy!

• Downvote 1

Lol... tell them to look up the info themselves and that you are not a guru and tell them exactly what you are telling me. I had a friend call my hubby at 4 am one morning. Told him never to do it again and he never did because he knew I was serious. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

KRU, I feel for you and your friends.  There are lots of people who saw this as a once in a lifetime way to get rich quick, and they over-extended because the guru said it was imminent.  We have all learned now that it is a marathon and not a sprint.  I don't know why you became the "go to" guy, but I agree with Rmc10, that you should not take on the burden. It is also not your responsibility to advise them on getting out or staying in.   Sorry you have gotten rubies from your comments, but people who have been active on this site for years are getting good Intel and have little tolerance for people who come on here and rain on the parade.  Hope you are able to shift your focus and concentrate on the good things in your life.

• Upvote 5

Hello kru377 - I truly understand what you are going through regarding this speculative dinar investment.  I truly agree with Shedagal and Synopsis comments regarding this investment that its a marathon not a sprint.  I been in this thing for over 7 years plus and have learned not to listen to any of the so called GURU's and any information coming from Youtube and Facebook about the dinar.  Also, I have learned a lot from GREAT people (Adam, Mods, Synopsis, and etc.) on this site of being patients and not to bite of more than you can chew.  I do believe the Dinar will RV one day and just need to stay positive.  When I find myself getting frustrated at times then I take the advice of the great people of this site and take some time off and stop reading all the stuff on the internet about the dinar.  Thank you sharing your comments kru377

• Upvote 4

17 hours ago, billjr said:

I have been in this for 9 years. For myself I learned a long time ago that there is no top secret intell, no experts, no sources. Once I accepted this as fact my stress over when an RV was going to happen went away. What I have come to realize is that my only responsibility in this investment was when I purchased Dinar. That's it. Nothing more. I keep tabs on it now and then but I no longer check in on a daily basis. I value my peace of mind. Do I believe that there will be an increase in value? YES! The bottom line is Iraq is moving to their own plan and they don't give two s**** about us and what we want. Far as my friends in this, I tell them to quit listening to all these so called experts because there are none! When it happens it happens, The cardinal rule in investing is not to let yourself get emotionally attached to it. This is what helped me.

Well stated.

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, kru377 said:

Let me get this: I didn't ask for myself, I asked if there was any information I could offer to my friends who are driving me crazy. I'm in, and I don't have a problem waiting. as for my maturity or lack thereof, that's not for you to decide. I got what I wanted, but this seems to have taken on a life of its own. I don't know how much they have, only my own investment. I didn't want a go-for-it, just a little info. I've told them there is no one who knows what's really happening, but they've been listening to someone named TNT Tony or something like that, and they don't hear me.

So, if I've upset you with my seeking for information, you are apologized to. But as for my search, it's not for me. So I leave you to your judgment of who or what you think I am.

Your need for validation kinda digs you a bigger hole. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

16 hours ago, kru377 said:

My title? Oh, that's a reference to a point on the map, it has nothing to do with my attitude or my being negative, (which I am not!) I am waiting patiently, my friends are the ones who are panicking. Oh well, it's not important, no one seems to know the point, so I'll let it go at that. Did I say this in an incomprehensible way? I asked for some info based on my friend's feeling antsy about the Dinar RV. I know it will take time, but convincing them has been the problem.

I don't know when or if this will happen, but I'm waiting it out, like everyone else.

are we clear on this now? I was merely asking a question, but I've been maligned and dispelled because of this, I guess this forum is not as open-minded as I thought.

I'm out, for now, peace for all!

I think the title & premise presented is what others questioned

• Upvote 1

On March 28, 2018 at 12:32 PM, kru377 said:

That's the point, this is the info that my friends keep getting for their sources, and then they pile on me to give them the straight dope. I tell them to just hang on to the stuff and wait it out, I can't tell them anything other than what its value is at the moment, but my phone rings all day with frantic requests for news.

I'm not the one who skeptical, (at least not more so than usual) so for me to be told by someone here that I should let it go and be happy, was a bit insulting to me. I only asked for any new info that I might not have heard in order to pass it along to my friends. I know it could take a few more years.

I have heard on youtube something about Iraq might change to a gold-backed economy, if that's anything new to anyone. 

Kru377

My friend,...your friends need to do a little research 

Iraq is moving forward like never before

- CBI Currency Reserves $51.5 billion dollars..... Enough to cover the monetary mass 160%

- CBI Gold reserves 89.9 TON

- Inflation 4%

- Iraq is rich in natural resources

- Daily auctions when from around $300 million dollars to around $150 million dollars.... Tackling corruption 

- CBI is now an independent entity and it's on charge of the monetary policy 

- The country has been released from UN sanctions after 23 years .... One of the main reasons why the economy collapsed.

- Security and Stability 

- The national oil company ranked 4th in the world

- e-Banking 

- Total support from the most powerful countries, Banks and entities 

- CBI has been reducing the note count from 4 billion to 1 Billion notes

- Private banks increasing capital to $100 million.

- Multinational companies investing in Iraq

- The most important banks opening branches Iraq 

The dinar will increase in value..... Just my opinion 

Go CBI

Go new monetary policy 

Go RV

Go $1:1

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 11

On 3/30/2018 at 1:08 AM, Laid Back said:

Kru377

My friend,...your friends need to do a little research 

Iraq is moving forward like never before

- CBI Currency Reserves $51.5 billion dollars..... Enough to cover the monetary mass 160%

- CBI Gold reserves 89.9 TON

- Inflation 4%

- Iraq is rich in natural resources

- Daily auctions when from around $300 million dollars to around $150 million dollars.... Tackling corruption 

- CBI is now an independent entity and it's on charge of the monetary policy 

- The country has been released from UN sanctions after 23 years .... One of the main reasons why the economy collapsed.

- Security and Stability 

- The national oil company ranked 4th in the world

- e-Banking 

- Total support system" rel="">support from the most powerful countries, Banks and entities 

- CBI has been reducing the note count from 4 billion to 1 Billion notes

- Private banks increasing capital to $100 million.

- Multinational companies investing in Iraq

- The most important banks opening branches Iraq 

The dinar will increase in value..... Just my opinion 

Go CBI

Go new monetary policy 

Go RV

Go $1:1

Add that to a very positive growth out look in 2019. All looking good.  :twothumbs:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ChuckFinley said:

Add that to a very positive growth out look in 2019. All looking good.  :twothumbs:

That's right my friend :twothumbs:

6 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Hey Laidback, I see you say they have reduced it from 4 billion notes to 1 billion.  Do you have a link for that?

Botzwana, I don't have a link but I remember a news article that came out talking about it. Maybe one of the newshounds can find it.

" Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago " WB .  I think Iraq took this quote literally when they started their "currency reform" messages... I've been overseas between Iraq and  Afghan. for almost 13 yrs. and heard a lot of rumors on the dinar from the State dept. , fellow contractors etc.. I've read everything I can get my hands on about it and it's still a very speculative investment . That being said I loaded the  boat as much as it can hold , imo , it's not a matter of IF but when .

• Upvote 4